Tuesday, March 20, 2012

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0372



Tuesday, March 20, 2012

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0369

A GIGANTIC COMPUTER HACK ATTACK IS ALL OVER ME ROBERT MCDOWELL, FCC CHAIRMAN AND OVERSEER, SIR, AND OLD SCHOOL BUDDY FROM 1970. H-E-L-P M-E!!!!!


SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0369

WLSBT-DATFILE: CH-0369-032012.099

TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO-95

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:

REALITY, ILLUSION, DREAMS, AND DESIRES”

© 2006-2012 MWM/MWM/BOM/MF-2



STARTING THIS BLOG:



It is early on this Tuesday morning here in warm Fort Pierce, Florida, and the entire United States (48) also appears warm, unlike in other locations in more distant hyperspace where police in Camden City seemed hellbent to alter an accident report back on Saint Pat's Day.



Earlier blogs talk about a powerful bunch of dreaming interactions, just as the one mentioned here, again, dreams are no more than other realities happening, and we all are always awake and alive in an astronomically huge number and amount of them. Our 5th dimensional being 'never sleeps or slumbers'. Tee Hee Hee. Still, so many insist on things disproving this, only they do not. When we have a serious problem, localized hyperspace kicks in as nightmares, after a bad accident or losing a loved one for two examples, and anyone reading these words knows this. There are the few like Ed Himacane with no conscious recall of any hyperspace, and they only seemingly are here and never remember dreaming. Still, the equipment that is available in dream institutes will prove that they do in fact dream, and merely for reasons that they do not yet comprehend, just never remember anything. We all know that way more than we remember, is sort of right there at the tip of our mind, but yet lost seemingly forever to us. Some love to site another example with me on this debate, that such as with myself that night where I fell asleep at Cifaloglio with a bright beautiful full moon shining in my face in front of me while in my vehicle, I suddenly found myself at Linden Hill where I lived when it was 1975 here in this universe, at Apartment number 1118, in Lindenwold, New Jersey, and had the telephone number (609) 783-4020. In the dream at Cifaloglio, their were two maintenance men who had bright flashlights and they were waking up the stairs towards the apartment where I used to live at here, and as they ran the flashlights were on and the light was bright and shaking in all directions while they were running up the stairs. In some parallel universe, anything your mind can think up, is indeed taking place, so a common incident such as maintenance men doing this, is nothing, not when you figure that there are vigintillions of localized enough universes to contain things such as another Linden Hill apartment Complex somewhere on their Planet earth, and over here, a bright moon had moved in-between some tall trees and was bright enough to make my mind tune into one of these exact type of parallel universes. You can fight me all you want, I do know what I know, and I am right, and you can all believe whatever you want about reality or dreams, and whatever, and if it is not what I tell you in my blogs, sorry, you are wrong. John Henningsen could take things from here with his famous slogan and saying, from here to Red Colorado Basketball Angerfits. I am starting to get very freaking pissed off at this rotten basketassball for canceling the television shows I enjopy watching. Oh well, this happens every freaking year with this stinking 'MARCH SADNESS'. Yes I remember moons and flashlights, and also bus rides and hills, out in the middle of lonely country roads, and losing my Sarah at a very interesting age. BUT, I remember another great part of this wild interaction, and endlessly hope that very localized hyperspace will begin creeping slowly together with certain things. They all ready may be doing this, because when I went to fill out my exit papers at AARP on Monday afternoon, the two persons were smiling all over the place and telling me they are just going to put me into a sixty day medical leave, and then I will return to a site where I won't have to kill myself so much. I never sent any letter to the President, I hadn't even written it yet, I was going to. As of Friday, it was all over. So what changed, should I dare risk those three magic words after my recent YT post? In any event, life is powerful and interesting and always has been for me. I was never going to let this cat out, but I am feeling more bold than old, even shy of the 5-5+7 date, wow, mucho sickem swalen cherundo, or however it is spelled, the gods will I be angry forever for losses that even Trump could not have inflicted on me, or could he? Well George Bell Tone if you are reading this, you had me beat by a country mile, until you invited that call girl into your life and she robbed you blinder than Count Van Russell Marcucci at noon.



If my descendants are indeed reading this from the future and tuning back on the Lunar-Sat SWISS NET SYSTEM, I know someone knows about the shore because the minute I pulled up to the Beach House, there was my favorite dude up in that plane, and Count Royal Guardsmen was not his name. Great song dudes. Everyone of these places go for 13-19 meg in the middle and late twenties, and Mike's bro is giving that monster place away at seven hundred G. The only thing more unbelievable than this would be the next thing tomorrow or the day after that one, that will happen to me quite obviously. In any event, I'll never forget the experience at Flagler Beach back in middle December of 2009. I got the same shock that you got Mister Trump, when you saw Leticia Tilley on your video surveillance at your Atlantic City Plaza. Oh well, you all just have a nice life, and forget about all the horrible things you have done to me, you need not remember. Things all balance out in the 5th dimension. They have to, it is merely an equal amount of energy off of the D-6 that is spread around in the lower reality. Water in any form loves to seek its own “LEVEL”. I capitalized the word, because some freaking hacker is messing with the print, and forcing the word to have a 'capitol. Letter', see what they are doing to me, BUT, maybe it is my wonderful SKY letting me know she got my Thank You. In any event, it is time to sign off and stay under the radar, lll. Love is for Carpenters © 1980, only am I really the rightful owner of this? Wow, this is one hell of an experience, YO. Where are you when you are seeking more miraculous stuff, Benny-16???????? Yes, a Death Angel attack is on my left side at 130 millidays, and my life is stranger and more wild than anything that you could ever write in a million years, James Patterson. The last sentence was just hacked off, where ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU MCDOWELL, one chance huh, how about one more, YO??????????????????????????????????? Does it have to be 1963 forever old pals, old buddies. Where are you Jimmy Stuart, my old hyperspace changer wonderful life 6th-D companion?



ENDING THIS BWOG, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!




0 comments:


Post a Comment



No comments:

Post a Comment