Sunday, March 11, 2012

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0356

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0356

WORLD LABS OF 2294 SBT-DATFILE:

CH-0356-031112.773

COPYRIGHT © 2006-2012

MARK WAYNE MOHR

MICHAEL WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN

BLOGS OF MORIANITY (BOM)

MORIANITY-FOUNDATION-2 (MF)

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION

THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME

MORIANITY-PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES

VOLUNTARY OATH SOLEMLY SWORN OF TOTAL TRUTH



BEGINNING OF THE BLOG:



I went to visit my friend and co-worker from my Harvest job today, Mike. We had a good talk over at his beach house on Hutchinson Island. I let him know I am all through at the job after Wednesday. I am scheduled for a transfer to a different facility where I will not have to work as physically hard as I do in my present position. The AARP rules do not allow for me to work a five day three hour schedule, so when I was there on Thursday, I was able to arrange for a transfer of assignment. I will be happy to be rid of the Harvest job, it was unpleasant and many persons there did not like me, and to be quite frank about it, the feeling was 100% mutual.



When I returned home Thursday after leaving the AARP office in Port Saint Lucie, and after purchasing some needed items at two stores, I went to part my car at my PHA Building at 601 Avenue B in Fort Pierce, Florida, and a loud small aircraft flew over me, not totally zenith to my position, but nearly. It was not crash level low but it was definitely a spurious UFO. Remember all objects of aerial definition are unidentified by me, or unidentifiable, how can I know who or what is going on? All that I am able to know since this hell around me all began in 1986, is that one day this was not happening and then one day it was happening, life actually altered in a definite year, and this was the year, the year I told my pal David Roth about the great SSJKK and the year I went with him about three months later into New York City, and then wrote that song called, “Real Good Girl”, and then boom, things changed on this very exact time. I mean to say that I can look on each side of this line in time and see that my life was totally one way on one side and totally another way on the other side. As I speak, both my neighbors are making noise, they were not until I started to write these words. The yelling hallway nabes as well as the dude across from me, it is not real bad, just that it began out of nowhere as did the persecution itself back in 1986, so just really how huge is this? Those like my pal P tell me it is all whackadoodle stuff, and this is fine and dandy as he never experienced a lifetime of this brutal hell. How can I expect anyone to do this? I am the jerk for expecting this from anyone, because if you don't walk in my shoes, you won't know the route and the ghouls and goblins that lay along the many frightening roads. Let me go on now with the story of what happened when I did my errands on Thursday, parked, and got out of my car to take my stuff up to my apartment. There was this UFO flying above me. Then I get no more than five yards towards the entrance into my building from where I had parked my vehicle, and the nearby church began blaring loud bells, playing the great hymn called, “This is my Fathers' World”. I could not help beaming a smile as I walked on towards the double doors to enter into the building. I told you all about last summer and the shark out on Hutchinson Island not 100 yards from where Mike lives and where I was visiting him just today as previously stated on the blog. Along with the shark, were also church bells, unmistakeable, the hymn again pertained to what I was going to do and then after this and the shark who came right up to me and stared me down, I decided to make a strategic exit and not do it, and this was to put my arms out in front of me and do a Joan-Roy Haddonwood miracle right in front of a packed beach. Looking back now, I/ am very glad I did not do it, I would have been taken to A-51 and dissected or something. I must always attempt to focus on the bigger picture here folks, and as Dave said it so well and quite often in the days prior to his death and demise by Jonathan ?Schau; “We cannot afford to make any stupid mistakes or bad decisions”.



Today the enemy (WOMO) woke me up with another of their mega many sore throats from some type of obvious sky poison, despite an overcast rainy sky day all day today here, that does not stop them from pouring down stuff that hurts me based on my personal genetic make up and DNA chemistry. Then a few hours later shortly after my return from the island visiting my pal Mike Patterson at his beach house; a major diarrhea attack struck me, and forced me to throw my pajamas into the bathtub for a cleaning. Whatever they did to me that gave me the major nasty sore throat this morning, obviously was also responsible for the crap assault on me.



Every single thing that happens, all happened before and before and before, there is not one thing that any of us can do to change any of it. The scientists still have no clue to anything. They believe based on their lab tests and formulas and experiments and observations and so on and so forth, that the universe is expanding faster and faster and will eventually reach a big chill and go out like a candle would, given time, both the candle and the cosmos suffering the same fate only in different lengths in the fourth dimension. This would solve all my problems if true, only it is false. What they do not realize is that at this very second, the force of this explosively driven expansion, has not yet reached its maximum pressure level. It will however, and then it will stop; and then run in reverse until the point of the big crunch eventually arrives, as science calls this, and then at this point, the crunch will reach a critical event that mankind will call aver again in the next cycle, the big bang, just as our last big bang all came from the previous big crunch cycle that also reached its maximum pressure level. Now this cosmos had all infinity to run back and forth and produce different things that each were stored in so far as atomic arrangements on a subatomic level, in the 5th dimension. Once the 5th dimension filled up with most all of the possibilities of various combinations of atomic arrangements or put another simpler way, events happening and happening slightly differently in each EXIM RATIO or cosmic cycle, see my book © from 1994 entitled, “The Permission Barrier”, now the cosmos from the relative point of view, of any reality where carbon consciousness is awake in; now that from our perspective, the combinations are all used up and the same matter is all simply passing through the same time forward and backward, over and over again in perfect repetition. This is why I begged and begged and pleaded with many peeps in my life to just give me a small deserved break, only the HUNTINGTON CURSE insists on keeping me down and forever cursed. This will happen over and over forever, without mercy, all so a goddess can play her wonderful teenaged games. I sure wish I knew more about this strange area with the water that comes up all of a sudden and seems to trap you, and then to the left is that large porch area, where I saw my old pal Curtis as a twelve year old boy, crying his eyes out, and Sky, you told me something unbloggable, and I wish you would confirm it is true in a special way in this universe, I need to know. WOLF-WOLF-WOLF, I can beg all I want to, as I will know if SHE lets me know, otherwise I won't. Is time catching up with me Maureen McFadden, Julia Roberts, and Dave Speeze? OYR, all these things are coincidental and up in my psychotic deluded sick mind. WHATEVER, Congressman RA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, school files or not, maybe I asked the wrong young girl, the right question, but in any case, if you ever talk TP or WF, you know your life won't be worth three and a half cents.



Let me tell the world the horror show of how HOPE was murdered, no last name, just any small shred of optimism gone the way of the deep-weeds and 1987 guardhouses of time-tubes. Christians hope and pray and believe that this wonderful LORD of theirs is going to return and bring about great things. You are all stopping this from ever happening, every single day, your doubts, your attitudes, your judgmental actions, your blatant disbelief in things outside the staunch range of the credible, and I could go on and on and on, Eckert Pharmacy, with or without this being July 12th in the year of 2002, Jenny-L. No, if this Jesus that all you want to come back, came back, you would all re-crucify him. I swear to HEAVEN and ETERNITY, that HE told me this a couple of nights ago, maybe in a form you would be shocked at, but form is matter, and if you read scripture enough, you will eventually come across the part that screams out unmistakeable and clear as the Liberty Bell at its best, GOD IS 'SPIRIT', AND NEEDS TO BE WORSHIPPED IN SPIRIT. A child can figure out that the 3rd part of this powerful Astral Plane Deity is the strobe-light in that hallway, right Tony Haddonwood? I was brought to this part of the DEITY in 1983, and then things never looked back. Still, there are 8 billion blind people walking around Planet Earth today, ma the gods have some mercy on our spinning small world of meager mindedness.



Thank you again to all of my friends on the internet. Maybe there is a way to bring heaven to the Earth, but you must believe me and not doubt me, I am the only way this can be done, otherwise it will be the year 3000, and our 30th grandchildren will be praying and hoping for the return of the LORD, and nothing will have changed, just another thousand years of turmoil, greed, war, poverty, and hell on Earth. If you really want to speed up the so-called Kingdom-of-God, I am the only one who can do it, and this of course is why the forces interfere and won't allow me to do anything significant on the internet or with computers in general. I think real thinkers all ready know I have proven these truths to this world as of this date. But un another month, I plan to prove even more, and then if nobody wants to believe, fine, as then I say, happy rock-symphonies, I've been there and heard that, all ready, in many parallel realities. Go with the gods folks.

**END OF THE BLOG**

No comments:

Post a Comment