Thursday, March 8, 2012

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0354

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0354

ALL TITLES AND SUBTITLES

4TH SUBTITLE

WHAT IS NSRB AND WHO ARE THE HUNTINGTON'S?”

WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2293

DATE AND TIME FILE: (DATFILE) 030812.801

© COPYRIGHTED BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN

2006-2012, MWM/MWM/MF-2 ©



BEGINNING OF 'WHATEVER' YOUR HONOR:



Lads, lassies, and Labradors, I am in a very awkward position right at the moment. I honestly do not seem to have the ability to get through to this world about what has happened to me, as a result of being the chosen 'lottery-loser' in my family, a true Dark Shadows Morgan Collins situation, that only real fans of this sixties television show have any clue of what I'm referring to here. In this show for the majority who do not know about this and will not order the tapes from their fan club up in Maple wood, in New Jersey, as they will sell you the box set of the entire show at a reasonable fee; a cursed by Satan family, the Collins family, were forced to come together and draw lots as in biblical days, to see who would become the pathetic victim to brave going into a room of horror in the great house called Collinwood, and remain overnight to face, as the Congressman puts it so wonderfully back in 1975, “WHATEVER”. I am in a real-life equal type of lottery, only with me, it was decided by peeps a very long time ago, just who would be chosen, and this is by no means voluntary; in every generation after the crucifixion of the SAR JESUS CHRIST, to continue carrying out the exchange in the game called Humanity-Salvation, and it IS a game, whether the world will listen to me or not, as truth changes not one tiny little bit, just because peeps won't believe in it. I mean really, if ten people each hold a card with a number written on it from one through ten, each person can hold that card face down or keep it in their pocket for the rest of their entire life if they so choose, but whatever number they eventually decide that they have, has nothing whatsoever to do with the card that they actually did draw, they may have it right, they may not, the odds are against having truth, this is TRUTH CUBED when I tell you all this. This sentence is cosmicly worth more than the combined treasure sites that my dad left to me in 1976, at the Carriage Lamp Apartments that became the 'NEW YORK' APARTMENTS for cosmic reasons that were not as obvious to me in the beginning of my 6+ blogging career.



Folks, let me start by telling you this. NSRB stands for NON-SKY RELATED BOTBAR, and remember that BOTBAR is the abbreviation that I made up late in the year of 1986 for very bad days, or days that were rated by me on my life-charts as, Bottom Of The Barrel, All-ready RATED. Today my friends and foes alike out in the great world and 'beyond' and yes, way beyond the tiny 64 trillion light year expansion that surrounds this tiny 8,000 mile geometrically imperfect ball that we call the Planet Earth or the 'world'; was most certainly one of those very bad days, and had nothing to do with any type of attack against me from the skies, be it CHEMTRAILING, loud persecuting airplanes, helicopters, military stuff, or as the great man from Washington put it long before he became great, 'whatever'. First, all days usually go very south very quickly, even on top of the North Sarah Callio Pole with red suits and white beards, Marina Krassle and with HER version of my “BOB”, discussed in so many of my blogs from the twenty-ohs; but yes days tend to be horrendous for me that begin with what mortals call, “NIGHTMARES”. Last night, I fell into what seemed like a peaceful and calm nice sleep, but an hour or so shy of the time that my alarm clock awoke me around nine of the clock this moUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUrning, Donald Dontsleepyet RPL Cialoni Senior, from 1980 at my job at the Camden, New Jersey sound recording studio; I experienced terrifying frightening interactions elsewhere in this 5th dimensional hyperspace, back at that wonderful awesome 2008-2009 “LAKEHOUSE OF MYSTERY”. Again, this place and many things that happened there in the 5th dimension are all on many many many previous and precious blogs from those days and times. Dawn King was throwing matches around and acting as she did here in waking life, monstrously and evil and with total malice and viciousness. When I eventually came out of this, the alarm clock had been going off for a good quarter of an hour. Her distant cousin was also in the interaction and she told me that if I want to get any help from the world, I need to stop letting my enemies control my behavior, an exact quote, along with, stop talking like a hoodie gangster with a fowl mouth. She is totally right. You will not hear me cursing. I will however say things that will make the entire world self destruct, if necessary. I can be a very nice guy, as well of as a total Fort McCoy Pierce SOB, huh Steve Hawking. As I speak, and it has been bad for days, the idiots across the hall are acting like total sick whack jobs, making more noise than Satan in the fires of Hell, slamming and banging and shouting and they have a lot of screaming babies and toddlers as well, help me Donna Summer, WFMU, forget the identities, the signals, the cats, and the dogs. Now let us get back to real serious business here folks.



I woke up a week ago into an entirely new universe here in the 5th dimension that contains a virtually unlimited countless supply of them. In this place, my old buddy Jasper is now the store manager at the Harvest, and like all peeps with power, watch out, he has changed quite a lot, and is working me to death. I was forced today to have the AARP peeps alter my working schedule from Monday through Wednesday 10-3, to all weekdays from 11-2, as I am just no healthy enough to break by back with very hard labor for more than three straight hours with no let up whatsoever, and I need to work the fifteen weekly scheduled hours in order to remain on the AARP Stimulus Program created by my old pal, President Barrack Obama. I am a HUNTINGTON, a blueblood, and do not have the genetic make up for hard work, I know it sounds snobby and I don't care, I am just being honest and telling the freaking truth to the world. This is why I always did security guard duty until this wonderful great stellar family, totally iced out my life or axed it or 86'd it, or again great Congressman Rob Andrews of Oak Street, “WHATEVER”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Moving this right along again my friends and fiends alike, I am not built for a lot of hard labor, I would not survive in prison, I have been honest about this for the entire time that I've blogged onto the internet, and this is why I make sure not to break the law or do any type of criminal activity, or anything any more at all that even comes close to impropriety. This is why I totally stopped picking up prostitutes after 2005, I never engage in internet love-sex things, and after 2007, I do not even do anything at all in this area, no dating, no looking, no talking, no internet match crap, no nothing as Diana puts it so well and the great copyright Office knows if they retained the tapes and I'm bveginni8ng to think I am going the way of the twilight Zone Astronauts, you know; those three dudes who thought they had returned to the Earth, but never really did; and 'life just vanished them away', one by one. Oh what excellent talent, and the old days had a lot of it, in the world of both movies and music. As for these new times, UNCLE, well, I'll shut up, since my mom said to me that, “if you cannot say something nice, just shut up then Mark”; and she was right all freaking along. I know this now, too late; but at least I do know it, birds and dogs and parks all notwithstanding. Again, let us move things along folks, OK MISTER KING HOSE of 1996????????????????????????????



First I need to thank my friends on the great YOU-TUBE. Please let me tell you a few things about me abnd my wonderful family, and its wonderful curse that is as real as well as unbelievable to the world of skeptics, as were the CHEMTRAILS say 20 years back into time. Try and understand that I would love to be able to use computers the way all of you do, but what this planet calls forces or esoteric stuff or SATAN, all just words yet all so very real; IS STOPPING ME. I cannot make things work. People come over and help me, then they leave, and it is as though they never came over. Unless I go to professional studio and have something done and posted, the only thing I have been able to master, and with much grief and trouble, is typing word documents, and then cutting and pasting them onto several blogging websites, this is the extent of my ability to work these computers, {(SOMETHING WILL NOT LET ME DO ANYTHING)}, & it is not limited to computers. I am under something called the HUNTINGTON CURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No one wants more than me to get out of this nightmare, but the light never really goes on, and try imagining that in 19 years folks, I will have to suffer being a teenager all over again, and go through this nightmare all over again, for about the 215th time that I can clearly remember now. I have been conscious to my life for nearly ten thousand emereffing years folks, and this is what 'HELL' is all about. Thank you all for liking my CHEMTYRAIL song and video and allowing me to use some of your shots to combine a slide show. If I were to try and do this, “THEY” would screw it up, you of all peeps know this because you know that the majority of peeps will think we all are nuts for our belief about the truth about CHEMTRAILS. You out here are my only real believers, and for this, I love all of you, and thank you beyond any ability to express it verbally. My own friends and family do not believe me. My family has all managed to distance themselves from me a long time ago. Still, we all know what we know. My family expanded quite a bit after an encounter that I had with a young woman at the shores of Atlantic City in 1969. I have been outright and told the story, as well as told it cleverly, and still, I am not believed and never will be. In any event, I know very well that the Huntington line of my unfathomable family, has this all planned out back when Jesus was walking on the waters of the Galilean Seas. SATAN or whatever hates me writing even this much, as now my neighbor Stanley next door is pounding me with his mighty sub-woofer noise. These things are not coincidental no matter how much peeps around me wish to think and believe that I am just a nut case, and delusional. How can an entire lifetime be imagined and be this weird? It can't, is the very simple answer to this. It simply can't. I have had movies and the entertainment world and the Recording Industry use me and my life to make hundreds of billions of dollars now since about 1980 in around there somewhere. As for the great founding fathers, one of them were indeed, my direct ancestors, the HUNTINGTON line. As the family progressed from and out of the 18th century, they remained in the northeast for the most part, mostly in New York and Massachusetts, with a little bit of outward expansion here and there. However, the family of my daughter did not cross paths in 1969. It happened long before that in the middle of the 20th century, with my great aunt once removed or 'whatever', Alice Gallagher, from Chicago, Illinois, who married my whatever great cousin uncle from Braintree, Massachusetts, the son of Herbert Huntington, Arthur. Alice Gallagher had a father who went into business with the father of Robert McGuire in Atlantic city, not in a bar or a hotel business, but a very covert and secret thing that began the entire large increase of GONE-MISSINF-KIDS in this country and even in this world since those times. This horrible thing has a name folks, “WHITE SLAVERY”, but it involved many things besides sexual abuse of children. It connected into things such as the worship of SATAN, and many other ritualistic nightmarish stuff. As for Paul;a King, this was a street name, yet it was a real name, the story is very complex. Only Steve Hawking would understand this, and I totally believe he has indeed been recently made privy to my life story. If he was on the side of the angels so to speak, he would contact me and want to help me, so this tells me about the scientific community.
Again, that thing with MOM, so let me shut up here. Still, if I cannot tell this nightmare, then how P, do you want the world to ever know why MC is indeed my freaking daughter? Maybe you can explain this to me someday when we are not pressed for a time limit such as today.



Let me address for the blog now,, that P did make one thing clear to me on the telee today. He was aware that my life was being spoken in reverse time, he just meant that I somehow was managing to better explain things, in 'whatever' order, wow, your word is being used quite a lot tonight, Congressman. P, you wanted to know a month or two about my two trips to Florida and the train and the inventions. Reality is never a simple thing. Powerful stories such as mine just don't tend to compress that well, we are not talking here about an audio project, this is a human life, and yes, it's complicated, but it';s real, and it freaking all happened. As for why memories can be played with or erased, I have a hundred wild proofs that this all happened as well, and PK departs this world before I can get the truth out of her, not only are you and me going to have a real lousy last final set of days, but so is this wonderful old world. In many universes, 2280 came without any Jesus or any Christianity. A powerful shoebox contains a powerful secret P, and this secret is exactly how and why asll of my entire family exists, and why some of them were sent back into time more than ten thousand years, with the plan of trying to offer some hope to a planet of hell. Things only worsened as a result, it is very very very complicated, and until you have a few hours and we can somehow get together, you can't know some of the stuff, nor can I ever prove a lot of it now that I have lost so much stuff and guess what family was all so integrally [part of the plan that made that all happen, DUH? P, the only person that knows this is all true, or a lot of it, is Robert McGuire, except for his wid cousin the transdimensional exploratron, PEEKAY. If I could ever show you just a small fraction of this, you would go down to Atlantic City and kidnap that son of a bleep, and get it out of him one way or the other, as this entire world is all going to have two outcomes, one based on this happening, and the other based on this being just another laughed at blog. I unfortunately have no powers of persuasion, I am not the great somnambulist Paula. Remember my mother and her condition P? Think about it, even our trip to Sweden was all messed with, and all through this. What mother would not want a son to go over there and do something to make himself more successful in life? P, you must try and open up your mind, or as I used to tell Dave, we most likely are soon going to just end up too very dead people. Let me give you one more name P. Ann King, I cannot blog legally, her phone or address, but can give it to you. She is a fantastic liar, she knows all this is true, abnd she lives only three miles from you. If you ever pretended to be her friend somehow and slip a mickey, you know, you would learn a lot more than just some silly junk about my daughter. There is way more to this story than her, forget who she is here, it is all about who she really is someplace else.



ENDING OF 'WHATEVER' YOUR HONOR:

No comments:

Post a Comment