Thursday, March 29, 2012

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0376

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0376

THURSDAY, SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY:



START BLOG:



I am under heavy death siege. CHEMTRAILS are severe in the sky, I must try and buy a video recorder phone soon and prove what they are doing to me and have been since very late in the year of 1987, not counting the 1969 ASTERISK CHEMTRAIL over all of eastern Camden County, New Jersey.



The pig bringing me roaches IMHO, is a six foot plus cauk slut, heavy, dark haired as most are peeps in this area, no blonds at all like my lightning goddess, or any Mickey-Dee descriptions for the most part, this is the one who has a million peeps in and out of her unit, banging and slamming at all hours, and shouting and screaming as well.



For those of you who have no idea, and this would be all of you except for Scylla Herself, what is really going on, you will soon get some heavy revelations. For right now, there is not time, later on, I will post a long doozie blog, more typical of the Mountainpen, he is not normally a tweeter. I have no accounts on social sites, to me it is just another way to trap yourself in this horrible waking world and I want no part of that. Every night I pray to not wake up, it is doing me very little fucking good as you can all see.



People around me are all being ETTOS influenced to do constant evil shit to me wherever I go. I try and ignore the entire world, it does not always end up a feasible reality however. PUSSY-COMMAND is also way up due to sky siege.



Well in closing this glorified tweet, let me say that 981 has many many many PCN-ML (match-listings), one biggie IMHO is “STOLE MARK MOHR'S SONG”. How about those Shea Mets, Lenny Briscoe? How about those Private-Cosmic-coded-Numbers, Gaganu? Here kitty-kitty-kitty. This is all quite aptly and well named world, very intricate for PPPPPP, but also, very meticulous, as is all of APE, and other covert black ops going on. People, you are all believing lies about the 'expansion' or outer space. You are never ever going to find another Planet Earth, or life the way any of you think of life whatsoever, and I told you that in 1994 in my book, TPB. Then in 1995 they think they are finding planets, wo. Then I said parlor tricks do involve time manipulation, and suddenly a month or so later comes all these European and Asian reports from their scientific community where they supposedly proved that Hawking's party will remain endlessly invited yet unattended. Well, you just believe all the lies you want, 3 and 4 D inhabitants of the waking hyperspace. That is your business. You will never find this conversation posted next, anywhere on any material on this planet, not in this 3-4 D-Space-time, Sir Stein!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



As long as the sky crap stays bad, along with this hell from this giant whore across the hall, girls will be up my ass like maggots in a hot July garbage truck. Left unattended, huh Steve Misspartys. Don't die on me, PAHOFA. Using waking freeze to reach Purgatory is not recommended by your great Pope, or even Chief Pope of Somerdale in NJUSAESMWG for that freaking matter, YO. BYE-BYE, DOW JONES I'M QUITE SURE IS FLYING UP, UP,UP, HUH, GINA, I believe I told you this would be so sweetie pie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**END BLOG**

No comments:

Post a Comment