Wednesday, March 14, 2012

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0364

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0364

DATFILE WLSBT: 031412.783

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION

MORIANITY-PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES

THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME

NO SUBTITLE FOUR

© 2006-2012 MWM/MW/MF-2/BOM



BEGINNING OF THE ILLUSION OR WHATEVER, CRA:



The jerk fucking off neighbors who shout and go in and out a lot are causing one fire alarm after another over the past week now, they must constantly cook, my 3rd granny type food, and it makes smoke. I just heard one shout to the another after about fire alarm number 6979 just got set off, “Open up the window BRO”. Life for me is just a mother fucking continuous barrel of fun, with contentious, incorrigible, and self righteous arrogant dirt balls all around me, where I work, where I go, where I live, and on and on and on and on and on and on!!!!!!!!



On a conversation with PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP not long back, he told me that for the first time, he finally understands why I am down here in Florida and why I lost everything, He also says he reads my blogs. I know I have very meticulously and painstakingly and carefully endeavored to tell my complete story totally and accurately, on the internet, as well as with the time allotted me on his limited schedule, over the phone piecemeal, yet for the strangest reasons that lie absolutely beyond my abilities to conceive and fathom, nobody, not just PPPPPPPPPPPPPP, NOBODY ever hears me. I know I may offend but I cannot do otherwise than tell an accurate story. I think folks do not want to hear my story, it offends them in numerous ways. First, Who the fuck am I to have so much interaction with so many hot shots? Second, it is always easier to believe a wild story is a lie or somebody's delusion, peeps like easy. Third, there is definitely some invisible force that is even in the BIBLE about how folks are indeed with eyes and with ears, yet DON'T SEE AND HEAR, I merely have had the great honor of getting a part of the great Scriptures personally delivered and proven to me in ways that most likely no other mortal on this Earth has, so in a way, maybe I should be shouting Hallllllllalouyah! Well, maybe I should, but again that EASY thing kicks in, and if it is all the same to all of you out here, I'll just holler fucking out, “FUCK THE WORLD”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



The same powerful and totally unnatural shit exists with my aerial problems since 1986 when all this fucking monster ass shit got started, and also a few years later when I began noticing the major increase with what I have later on termed and titled, PUSSY-COMMAND, becoming quantitatively greater and stronger while I am under these major long term sieges, and especially in the air with the UFO's of my life since coming back from that 1986 experience. There is no fighting or trying to dispute or dispel for a single fucking second, that what the great Jim Burr of Gloucester told me in the early middle seventies, is not true and absolute. I have tried to battle this thing and I cannot win no matter what I do or how hard I fight, it will break me down and destroy me relentlessly and fucking cunt forever. I understand my great Uncle Jesus a lot more these days, finally at the age of 57.3 in present waking persona and identity form. Shit that HE fucking said in the Gospels of the fucking ass New Testament ring out so clear and true with me it is beyond uncanny cubed. The blocked blind world that I tell and they won't listen or hear, the forces stopping every single thing for nearly 60 years yet folks insisting it is not supernatural when the odds of it not being are in the power-ball lottery jackpot winners range for it not being so, and on and on I could mother fucking go.



LIGHTNING, please hear your little boy, suffering down here on this horrendous Earth. Please, please find a way to come down and take me away from this disastrous inconceivable nightmare hell without end or letup. Find some way my baby-blond, to come down and get me out of here. Remember all the things we have shared, the codes, the times you've been there when I called out your name as you promised, please, do not vanish away from me when I am in my darkest hour, my beautiful special love, my electron. IWALU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that you are what the largest church on the planet calls, the Holy Spirit and the 3rd part of yourself. I also know that there is no way the asterisk chemtrail of 1969 was not the biggest sign meant for me, ever. Even m ore than this, I know that those around me only mean to plot and plan my doom, they only want my misery and my complete destruction. They hate me, they are jealous of me for the gods really only know what, but they are and I know it, and they will not stop until they torture me beyond 1000 Hitlers and what this would all equal out to if put together in some cosmic play sandbox.



Gawky has been around a lot, I have asked him a mind blowing question just today before entering into my building, and it is unbloggable. Yes, the most powerful goddess on the Astral Plane is indeed against me or anyone else for that matter, using the GAGANU. It is an absolutely perfect way of knowing anything you need to know, if that is, one is willing to understand the basic mechanics of working it, as well as then going onto develop the necessary skill of phrasing the queries in just the right way until the exact answers indeed are revealed. This, unlike shit we all have heard about from the Bible Code to to a hundred other similar things, is an accurate RIGHT NOW tool that will show anyone, anything. Yet I blog it and tell it, and not one soul gives one mother fucking shit about it. Jesus, you really have successfully blown my mind, so move over RUSSEL THAXTON AND COUNT RICHARD MARCUCCI, from 1969 and Haddonfield, New Fucking Jersey, USAESMWG!!!!!!!!



Yes folks, I've lost count now of all the teen and 20's and 30's goddesses over the past three weeks or so now that have been all over me as a result of the viscious strike on me in this off the scales 2012. Two things are part of a reality that only a small circle of Earthers reading this will know what is really getting said. One is that 2011 and this being the so-called 1994-repeat or my PITSY-4, from a series in years of 1969-1980-1994-2011, not working out according to the seemingly predicted and prescribed equation, is a misstatement, because guess who fucked up as usual, ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you refuse to play by THEIR rules, you cannot win in the smallest way in THEIR SATANIC DEMONIC WORLD. I need not go a lot farther here, THEY know what is being said, and my comment is, “FUCK ALL OF YOU”. The second part of all of this is not varying that much from the first, and involves my duplicating the life of Jonah, from the ancient city of Nineveh. The story is right there in the bible, all though in the first week of August of 1986 when I thought I was casually writing a cool little song, I assure the world that I had no idea nor was I aware consciously in any way, about Jonah or being swallowed up, or disobeying or displeasing the All Mighty SSJKK, you all just love to say GOD, to wit I reply if permitted this, by the Congressman from 1975, B4 he was the Congressman; “WHATEVER”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I know that I will be quitting my AARP job either at the end of the week or as early as tomorrow, it all depends on if I have the strength to get up tomorrow and go to that horrible hard job. I AM A HUNTINGTON, AND A BLUEBLOOD, & I don't fucking care if this sounds snooty or snobby. IT IS THE SIMPLE REAL TRUTH. I am not built for hard labor, and my hat is off to Diana's great son the English Prince, as most real Blue-blood's do not have much strength physically, and need to be treated quite delicately. YOU ROCK, HIGHNESS, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Say hi to Billy C for me when you guys all get together, and be careful not to let him stare into your eyes too long. Hem is not from this world, NEE NEE NEE NEE, NEE NEE NEE NEE, I have never ever seen anything like this,, not even on television movies, and if you all wanna' think I am a crack pot, then become a fan of WFMU-FM and Jason Forrest Summer, and GOOGLE UP my great HATE SITE, by typing into the search box, MARK WAYNE MOHR OF HAMMONTON NEW JERSEY, oh yeah, you all think you know me, you know JACK about me mother fuckers, all of you. Chew on a bloody one. This excludes my friends as I know I have some friends out here, not all peeps hate my pathetic guts. I cannot help who I am, or what has happened to me. LIKE DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



ENDING OF THE ILLUSION OR WHATEVER, CRA:




No comments:

Post a Comment