Sunday, March 11, 2012

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0358

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0358

SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY

START BLOG:



I believe that stock market GOOGLE is messing with me and has been. I believe that they are keeping people from getting to my sites and posts and YOU-TUBE videos. Very strange things happened when I was up on that site an hour ago or so. Remember that GOOGLE is a huge corporation trading publicly on the DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL AVERAGE MARKET SYSTEM. They have it so that my stuff is hard or impossible to get too, it is all hacked up, and I can never blog share or send YOU-TUBE posts to my blogs, the feeds never work, and on and on. Other people do it and it also does not work, unless it ism someone who they know could and would rock their boats, for them it works. One is my engineer, Ryan. But this is not the big kicker. It seems that the song from 1980, “The Morning Light” did not cause the powerful weather that day, so what did? Well, maybe GOOGLE dug their own grave in somehow proving to the world that a very magical trip to Florida back in 1983, indeed happened just as I say and have said all along, as inconceivable and bizarre as the story sounds, right down to the lunar satellites, and why my kid did not care about anything in the world as a teenager as she all ready knew her future as a result of pulling up that site, her site, right Miss Lois Foca????????????? So the white coats of the Lab Dog Tecks may be short and sweet, a five second or less sound bite, yet what a sound bite, that tiny thing was bigger than all the Chemtrails, and all the rest of CHEMTRAILS, as if the other stuff never posted, then how did the storms blow yup like that, YO? PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP, please call me tomorrow.



My computer did not change my clock inside of it to the SAVING TIME, showing it to be 10:44 PM. It is really a quarter hour shy of freaking midnight, with or without the sounds of Central Park or Monolazarium Square in Sahasra Dal Kanwal.



When I was at the Patterson Beach House of Hutchinson Island earlier today, across the street on A1A Road, a gang of a half dozen beauty queens in their middle and late teens were flirting with me as though I was some Disney Rock Star. Wow, just shat is going on, I mean not even any CHEMTRAILS, not now, not in 1987, wolf-wolf-wolf-chirp-chirp-chirp!!!



Yes GAGANU, the 3 digit lottery went wild last week in sunny Florida, two days in a row where your boxed '4-5-9' numbers would have won, without any buses, cats in the lap, or TV sets in bars. Oh well Mister Callas, it is not 1980, 2008, 1802, 1208, Greentree, Greenlawn, or Greenline, in fact 2012 is worse than 2011. Funny how all last year, all these crooked mother fucking televangelists said it would be a wonderful year, now they are saying it was shit and this one will be great. Make up your fucking mind for Jesus crissake. Wow, you guys are way under the show game and need to take some Patty-Jane lessons. Parlor tricks. Do a few real good ones and folks will bend down and ;literally kiss your ass. The take their delusion away and watch them all crack like freaking ass walnuts on a busy railroad fucking track, YO.



I may just quit tonight, I don't need this and can live on my disability. FUCK YOU!!!



I HAVE HAD IT WITH THIS FUCKING DOG SHIT, YO.



Well silly wabbit, whaaaa, that's all folks.



Are you gonna take my other song down or just keep messing with counts and orders and other junk? It amazes me how these peeps blatantly fuck with me and think that nobody is gonna' complain or notice shit. Well, maybe it is time to have my new friend Carla come over next week and get me a FREE WEBSITE, and then post up songs that will most likely end all life in the entire hemisphere. This was nothing folks, so double WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!



Bye-Bye, and nighty night peeps, YO!!!!!!!!!!



END BWOG, ELMER FWUDDDDDD, LIKE DUH!

No comments:

Post a Comment