Friday, March 30, 2012

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0379

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0379

20 PAST ONE FRIDAY AFTERNOON

30 MARCH, 2012



STARTING BLOG:



I am under heavy fire power. My neighbors are very loud, hollering in the hallways, next door with loud sounds, slamming and bing boom banging everywhere. It started picking up shortly after half past ten this morning. It is not my neighbors doing this of course, NASA knows it, and so do many other folks in this rotten fucking government. This universe has always had the problem, it is not strange or 'alien', it is merely that the other half of electron life, the non carbon type or SILICON LIFE, is controlling the minds through ETTOS power. It blows me away that folks are so in their own zones of denial. A child of four can see this is all true and real. My life and blogs all reflect this truth, anyone can see it if they chose to remove their blinders. I have been silenced with what I'll call the SSS, really smart people might be able to eventually decode this syndrome. I needed to tell something, and I cannot, just that simple, with or without any Indian Rivers, Humpty Dumpty Fairy tales, or Space Coasts. Folks want to see and believe what they want to, it is no more complicated than this. This is how the greatest 'religious system' of the planet all got started, by using the concept that peeps are not willing to believe very much, and so miracles are a powerful way of getting this thing all rolling. Too bad I know the balloon hoaxes and the parlor tricks, from all MI tapes, to taking present day lasers into the miraculous. Adult peeps can connect dots about as well as first graders so it seems.

Let me END THIS BLOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment