Friday, March 16, 2012

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0366

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0366

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:

UNRELENTING DEATH SIEGE & SAME OLD SATAN”

WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2296

SBT-DATFILE: 031612.627

TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO-1995

© MWM/MWM/BOM/MF-2

BLOODY SHOES DO NOT REFLECT ANY TITLES,

IT IS ALL UNITENTIONAL OR ACCIDENTAL, DUH.

BELIEVE THAT ONE, MISTER RIPLEY OF CENTRAL PIER.

© 2006-2012 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

VOLUNTARY SWORN OATH OF TRUTH TAKEN BY ME.



START OF SMOKE ABND MIRROR ILLUSION CONGY:



The scum fucking bag enemies fuck with my Comcast Cable TV service every single month now, and I pay the bill a week late and will go on doing so until their evil behavior deists and terminates. Every time I'm at my most weak and vulnerable, they just HAVE TO MOTHER FUCKING SCREW WITH ME, it has been going on now ever since mother fucking AUGUST 15TH OF 1986, WHEN ALL OF THIS WILD AND OUTLANDISH SHIT ALSO ALL BEGAN, AND I DO NOT CARE HOW SICK AND TIRED WE ALL MAY BE OF HEARING THIS REITERATION.



If this was legitimate trouble with my service that began fucking cunt today at around a quarter of three and by ten past or so I totally lost my fucking service on all channels, the company should know about it and have a message that trouble exists in an entire area when you go to call their 1800-COMCAST telephone number, only no such message is up there, so this is obviously just targeting me, AGAIN, SOSO-WEIN??????? They fucked me out of my “L&O show yesterday, and now they are going for a fucking cunt ass double play by knocking out my service totally just before the show is ready to begin today, as if my miserable mother fucking life is not hell enough right now, and peeps ask me why I am so full of hate, and despise these capitalist WALL STREET fucking cunt pigs at the speed of light cubed? There is no way sun spots did this either, or this message of a wide area service outage would obviously be up on their system for callers to get, and there is nothing up there.



I will do a huge blog later today about many things, but for right now here is a part of what I decided it was too late to blog on SJ-CH-#0365 last night. All the peeps of this world that are so fascinated with the topic of UFO and alien encounters, as well as the topic of CHEMTRAILS, to the best of my knowledge, still have not taken a mountain of available information all ready up on the great mighty internet, and come to realize that this is all ONE AND THE SAME THING,M THE VERY SAME TOPIC AND MATERIAL. Just who is making these horrible things? Don't know huh, well I do not either, and nobody does or is telling us, sound at all familiar, Project Bluebookers? Back 100 years oago, was the very beginning of this planet's invasion, in so far as taking it to you might call it, level 2, as there are three levels, the initial level or step one, the intermediate one where this death spray is in the process of eliminating the planet population, and any true believers are labeled whack job crazies, and then will come quite soon, level three, or the advanced and final stage of take over operations or PROJECT-TOO. This is no joking matter. These same forces play with dream-travel such as with my chain in 1969, and then what was there that next morning in middle December but a great big giant three intersecting chemtrail or an asterisk-chemtrail. The large night chemtrail reflecting off lunar light 2000 years ago was talked about by three wise-men and is still documented in the history books in religious topic areas. This same religion talks about these sky gods coming in the last days to destroy humankind and its civilization, and end time on Earth, it is all right there to be read.



Now my television has just popped on, but my internet modem is all down and the LED buttons are all off. I just called and the message is up there saying that the entire area has problems with all of their shit, high speed internet, telephone, and cable television. This is happening way too ofter, and I plan to send a complaint too the FCC, and try and reach my old pal from Bancroft Special Education School, living now in the Fort Wayne, Indiana area, Mister Robert McDowell. This was a disruption beam done by the UFO, or better said and more accurately folks as well as my two pals, Agent Condor and Agent Falcon of the great 1988 CHANNEL 11 NEW YORK CITY TELEVISION DOCUMENTARY THAT THEY AIRED, CALLED, “UFO, THE COVER UP”, AND YES, THE REAL NAME OF THOSE WHO ATTACKED ME TODAY CAUSING ANOTHER SUPER FJUCKING BOTBAR DAY AGAIN FOR ME, IS THE MILITUFORCE OTAMMITES. THIS Milituforce IS JUST WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE, MILITARY-UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS-FORCE, controlling and ruling and reigning over all of us day and night from the minute we are born until we fucking die. Now that THEY have fixed this so that THEY can not only assault and attack and persecute mother fucking me, but keep me from making a pre-close stock market post up, I will do a long blog, and tell a lot of things about this mighty and horrifying fucking MILITUFORCE-CHEMTRAIL MAKING HORROR, THAT TOOK OVEER THIS PLANET, first with the transistor, then the microchip, the microprocessor, abnd now the chemtrail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is all part of a super monstrous fucking three-stage nightmare plan to kill every last human being on this Earth, no, the governments will not be spared either, abnd they are not as bad as you might think, they protect us from knowing we are all soon to be doomed forever, no more us, or them, they really are not our enemy, it is the MILITUFORCE, and they have taken us over a very long time ago. They might be the person living right next fucking door to you, my readers, they might be your children's teacher, or principle, you will never know, they don't slip up, they do not make mistakes, so anyone who fucks up is not one of THEM, I assure you all of this, peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Let me do a quick post up now at 5 minutes shy of four, while internet and TV have miraculously reappeared online.



THE END FOR NOW, BACK LATER:

No comments:

Post a Comment