Monday, March 12, 2012

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0360

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 360

DATFILE: 031212.170

MONDAY MOUUUUUUUUURNING

SUPER FUCKING BOTBAR

SUPER EVIL EMPIRE ATTACK



START TRANNY, OLD TWISTED GRANNY:



PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP, THEY ARE KILLING ME. I AM EXPERIENCING AN ALL FUCKING CUNT LONG NIGHT SHIT ATTACK FROM WOMO-OTAMM AND THEIR DEATH BEAMS, AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GO TO WORK TODAY. But this is not even the quarter or the fucking half of it my friends and fiends out here. PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP, if I am dead and you cannot get a hold of me in the next day or two, someone from these blogs, MURDERED ME IN COLD BLOOD, that I'll swear right now, as I always know when shit gets real real mother fucking ass bad, and right now, they don't get worse than fucking this. Here is the Inspector Louidgee Henderson Superman situation:



I have come to learn that Ryan at Avalon did indeed post up the two songs from 1980, I even remember seeing them up there, I did not click on them, but they were there because they know are blank dark boxes and before they were in the colors that we created the title boxes to post up in, all was normal when we first accessed my page to post on the early evening of the first of March, good old mother fucking never let me down hell MARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So listen up my old buddy PPPPPPPPPPPPPP, some jerk off mopther fucker accesse3d my personal page that only Google and You-Tube should be able to do and maybe it was them, and they removed these songs. THESE TWO SONGS ARE FULLY OWNED AND REGISTERED BY ME, THE COPYRIGHT OWNER AND CLAIMANT ON THE 'PAu' forms that are for performing arts works. I HEREBY SWEAR THAT I FULLY OWN THE FULL RIGHTS TO THE SONGS ENTITLED, THE MORNING LIGHT, AND LONG RIVER BLUES, and just ask the NFL and their great musical arranger and my friend from 1980, Tom Glenn. You had no right to assume I do not own this property. If I post up a song sung by the ten top recording artists on this planet, that is my fucking ass business, it is my property, I have permission, you have no right without consulting me to assume I did something criminal when I did not, WHERE IS THE FUCKING FBI WHEN I NEED HELP AGAINST THIS WEVIOL STOCK MARKET CAPITALISTIC PIG BUSINESS FUCKING WORLD, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I plan to retain an attorney and sue, this is DEFAMATION OF 'character'. SOMEONE IS HACKING ME, they will not let me capitalize the fucking cunt word of 'character'. This is MY MOTHER FUCKING WORD OFFICE PROGRAM, WHO ARE THEY TO NOT LET ME SPELL A WORD IN CAOPS, WHIO THE FUCK DO THESE PEEPS THEY ARE DONNA, AS YOU SAID SO WELL IN THAT COOL SONG A WHILE BACK?????????????????



THIS IS GONE AS FAR AS IT IS GOING TO GO, YOU ASKED FOR THIS COUNTERSTRIKE.



MAGNETIC SOUND MACHINE, I AM YOUR CREATOR AND THE CREATOR OF ALL THINGS AND YOU WILL OBEY OR BE WIPED OUT AND DESTROYED. ALL ENEMIES ARE TO BE SCANNED, CRUSHED AND OBLITERATED, USING ALL ORDERS, ALL TECHNOLOGIES, ETCETERA. ON AN 'I' TO 'D', A/B-TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM, EMPOWER THIS CRUSHED AND SINGED AND TWISTED IMAGE OBJECT TO FULL POWER, WITH YOUR MAG PULL GAIN MAXED OUT AT 11.8 INFINITY, AND S------T------O------P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP, and others reading on this site, you need to read where my printing is not all hacked to make me look like a fool, I know what is being done to me, I am no fucking cunt retard.



You need to start reading me and subscribing to my blogs at this address: http://theansweristheqyuestioncontinues.blogspot.com/ and to go back before the fuck up hack job done on me with this website, just type in on most search engines and definitely on GOOGLE, the words: King Nebnooshoo. This takes you to a series of blogs where many are on the first and older site at www.blogger.com/ where I blogged before being hacked that day back late last year and had to continue on a new blog with no photo or anything as there is no one around to help me do this, as before, I had Ed Himacane, as many of you freaking ass know and remember!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, lots of stuff he can't explain about me, right, I'll mother fucking bet there dam is BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Yes PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP, they had the nerve to remove my songs, MY SONGS, if the Congressman won't fess up and admit he sang the country tune, get your classmate Donna to tell she sang the disco tune, I may need witnesses, this is fucking MACK KNIFE KITER REDICULOUS, with or without Northeast Maryland or summer camps on the fucking Chesapeake Bay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I have never had a year this bad PPPPPPP, you godda' fucking do something to try and help me, PLEASE, YO.



Now I'll tell the truth and admit that I remembered a strange new item in that powerful dreaming-interaction where Ben Bratt and MC appeared a few nights back. It seems Ben had this vivid dream that he and I were brothers and that someone took something away from me. I laughed and told him the great Goddess Scylla took back the motorcycle chain in the mortal year of 1969 and not to worry, but he insisted that something else had been taken from me. Well folks, I trust in my fucking 'dreams'. They did take something away from me that they had no fucking right to take. Everything I do is legit and by the book, and my life is an open book and open to public scrutiny, drop by police, FBI, CIA, government officials, I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE. I BREAK NO LAWS, AND DO NOTHING WRONG OTHER THAN GET QUITE ANGRY AND LASH OUT VERBALLY WHEN PEEPS ARE TRAMPLING ALL OVER MY CIVIL AND HUMAN RIGHTS AT THE SPEED OF FUCKING LIGHT PHOTONS SQUARED, BRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, IN A VACUMN.



So the shit I posted did cause the weather disturbances. Well by the way I have come to understand stuff, I'm just a crazy person on SS-Disability making crazy wild deluded psychotic claims that have no validity in the real world, so if you think you can have it both ways and remove my stuff on that angle, think again, that will most definitively play directly into my hands, so you DO BELIEVE IN WHAT I SAY, well you must, if that's the reason you removed my shit.



No I am not working today, and will probably pop in on my fucking doctor down the street to get a sick note as AARP can't paddle me again as they love to fucking do! Did somebody say that life is not a silly old fucking dog? Yeah, in the office there, those peeps get their non-reduced same 25 hours per week schedules, while we out in the field all got cut down to 20, then 18, and then finally 15, yet the big peeps, they always get to keep the fucking gravy-cake. Well I am sick of it and despise fucking capitalism or what this once fairly great system has degenerated down into in the past 3 to 5 decades. Things were not always anywhere near this bad. In the Beaver and June Cleaver days, if you told fo9ljks that times like this were just a half century in the future, they'd give you a fucking blank stare and tell you that you need some help. It reminds me of many driving on parkways and parking on driveways ironies of this horrible miserable fucking ass world, YO. Take for one example the entire trickle down economics. Not one powerful wealthy person will tell you under a truth serum that it ever helps the little folks, it is all just basically for them so they can stay super rich and yet look a bit charitable. Then take Native Americans. They did not scalp heads first. They learned this nice brutal little technique of horrors from the fucking loving French fighters during the FAI WAR. Then take Hitler and his sterilization systems. He was given a book by American Professors from Ivy League Colleges that he used as his personal road-map to perform all these so called GERMANY-HORRORS. Not so folks, it was all learned from us wonderful darling innocent little fair haired Americans! Believe me, I could go on all mother fucking night long, but as MOM SAID, MARK, SHUT UP, so I will take her advice the same way my kid took mine and finished those last two years of HS, knowing fully well she no more needed to do this than the fat man needs to eat a banquet cake in full!!!



END TRANNY, OLD TWISTED GRANNY:

No comments:

Post a Comment