Sunday, March 11, 2012

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0357

SAFE JOURNAL

CHAPTER 0357

SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY:



START:



If you read this tonight by midnight, PLEASE CALL ME PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.



Google is messing with me, there is no stopping them, they do own the fucking internet.



I went up on the YOU TUBE, there is no video up there for the Congressman's song or your classmate Donna's either, check it out 4 yourself. If you cannot call tonight, call please Monday or any day after 3:30. Wednesday is my last day at Harvest. I may take a reassignment, or I m ay just vanish to mother fucking Mexico, some one is fucking with me big time, YOU MUST BELIEVE ME.



As I speak some dirt bag made a sopund like a bomb went off, someone is fucking with me, I may be calling 911. The Google count is all crooked as well. My views are not being put through. I had 12 or so on CHEMTRAILS, suddenly, there is 24, this is all bull shit, never in all my time on this YT thing did this hack happen, and my other 2 vids are gone, I'll get RI to re-post them for me, left him a message. If they are determined to fucking stop me PPPPPPPPPPPP, there is nothing I can do but run away. If I figured out your deal correctly, I'll tell you the same thing I told my kid, interesting circle of peeps man, wow, no more needs be said. If I am right tell me I am by saying yes or no. Number 49 and very pretty, right, not age. Wow, hope all goes well and then maybe I am off base. You know if you want that kind of power, go over to the C Office, not Copyright, and remind the son of a bitch how your old partner and he were friends back at Pileggi's house. Everybody seems programmed to forget I exist or existed. Yeah PPPPPPPPPPP, I am really full of imagination. Call if you can.

END BLOG:

No comments:

Post a Comment