Thursday, March 29, 2012

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0377

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0377

KING NEBNOOSHOO OF NEW BABYLON

THURSDAY EVENING AT FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA

WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2293 SBT-DATFILE:

CH-0377-032912.687.5555555555555555

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION

MORIANITY-PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES

THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME

<COPYRIGHT © 2006-2012>

<BOM/MF-2/MWM/MWM>



BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:



This was another bad day, SOSO-WEIN, and LSS, who gives a fucking shit, right? You think I don't know the way it is, Ziggy Malyeska from 1969? You don't think I 'GET IT', lovely one? Oh folks, think whatever you want about me, but why most of my enemies despise and crucify me 24-7-365.2422, is because THEY know just how much, unlike others all over the place, I DO IN FACT, GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I had unbloggable dreaming interactions last night, and have tried to just block most of it out, it seems those two 'nice darlings' aren't done with me yet, 'somewhere'. Still I have no intentions of dissing my daughters' friends on these blogs, so as mom said so often to me long ago, I'll just shut the crap up now. Maybe I'll even make another left off of I-95, the first one changed the universe, and the more recent one here in Florida, well, that changed Florida quite a lot in numerous ways, and THEY all know it so there is no reason or need for me to go on about this, and will not. Here is what some of you out here, onw or later, need to know, so here it is.



Whether you see things as physical verses spiritual, mass or matter verses energy, or in any potential way that separates one side from the other; the FBI labs back in early 1985, I am quite sure, took the cassette that was sent down to the United States Copyright Office, from my home on Highland Avenue in Cinnaminson, New Jersey; and came to realize that I had 'equipment' that nobody else in that time period had, and that I was not in any need to bring Jennifer Hewitt into the conversation regarding an invention called a 74-World Penetrater. Whether or not that git bag dude in the future television show, future that is 'relative' to my Highland Avenue days that is; is a first, second, or third cousin on my dad's side of the family, is not known, and furthermore, I could totally freaking care less. My family is filled with ass-wipes who I could care not one tiny bit if any of them live or die right this freaking second. My kids are my only exception, one being separated by both atomic vibratory frequency as well as a detention center, the other by perhaps a condition that I can personally relate to, blocked memory; and in both cases, this is the exception to my not caring about family. I want to make a few things more perfectly clear than even the mighty thirty-seventh US President ever wanted to, with the record buttons on or off, or even paused, Lenny McKinnon Piss Break King. Time will never allow me most likely to ever tell the full catch up as I term it, my entire story, and as it continues unfolding; with or without musical insertions of or from, the eighties, or any times, glad or not, Brad Messenger, and Ernie Merker. Still I need to tell a few things at precise times. For one example, the DJIA Stock Markets, as I said they would, charged ahead 20 points today via what else but the APE, or the persecution of pathetic innocent civil rights endlessly violated Mountainfreakingpen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I TOLD YOU GINA. You told me you would pin me in a flash should we arm wrestle and after you broke my arm a few times, you said in that lovely cute little voice of yours, “TOLD YOU”. I never forget anything, I get so carried away with life, huh Brad and Ernie, and Ralph and sandy, but my question now becomes, what will become of those one hundred thirteen more shiny big moons from 1983? Did they all get lost in night CHEMTRAIL ATTACKS??????????????? Another thing is that I asked my kitty cat Gawky to forget about power-balls for a minute, and tell me why this fat bitch giant roach slammer across from me began going totally nuts when I quietly began playing my song, “REAL GOOD GIRL” on a tiny three inch portable tape player speaker? GAGA came back with the number that only a small amount of items so far in my MATCH-PCN-LIST books, one however of these few was the word “VISION”. It seems my vision that was foretold I would indeed have, really pissed off the HALL-FORCES, quite literally. Only the few fans that I have know about mister Hall back in 1980, the big Jefferson Street boxing fan, during my days working at the licorice factory in Camden, New Jersey, called, Mac Andrews & Forbes. He of course had no way of knowing, or no Earthly way aniwho, of knowing about strange other HALL-FORCES that would be a part of my hellish nightmare sub-vampiric existence, nearly thirty two freaking bloody shoe years later, with glittering lights all maxing out at about a vigintillion freaking watts. If peeps would believe this and use this Gawnum thing for themselves, they would get the mother fucking cunt lapping mind blowing experience of their turd chewing suck off life times ten to the twelfth power, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This is a question I wish to pose to any of my friends and YOU-TUBE posters that are into the CHEMTRAIL MOVEMENT and posting up videos pertaining to this UFO phenomenon. Did any of you ever have the experience of being personally followed and stalked, where they literally were coming right at you in ways that believe me, if indeed it was not in your fucking ass imagination, you would have no doubt whatsoever ass to the validity and powerful undeniable sensation of beyond quintessential fright and fear for personal safety? You in other words will not have to scratch your heads and say to yourself, “Gee, now let me think about this, could it have been when this happened or on that day, no folks, you would still be reeling from the experience, and that is if it was just on one particular day and time, you would not ever forget it, it would be a part of your soul, locked and trapped into a surreal nightmare that would defy description on any day of the month. So if anyone has indeed had this happen to them, I would love a comment, or a call, you all know my name, and 411 has my number. So do other over the radar 'suffering-folks' from New York. You know, when you get the square root of the area code there, it is my age while I am working at the sound recording studio in time years in the early nineteen-eighties, and in that strange era where Gerry and Sue right after my car had been stolen out of the parking lot, seemed to know exactly where it was, but it took me thirty years for me to learn just what was really done that night, and in the following days right around the time that my age would be 25.0998 years, or about '36' days after my 25th birthday on December fourth in 1979, huh DJ Donna Forrest JS? Yes on the 9th day of January in 1980, shortly after the Christmas break week was over and I had returned to work, Gerry and sue did something that, all though it was not done TO ME, and I HAVE NEVER BLOGGED IT, this powerful day of January nine in 1980, was indeed major beyond major, with or without any 7th, 9th, diminished, or many other possible vibratory musical combinations known as CHORDS. This can all be returned to on other future blogs, but I do remember saying that later on this week, the persecution would be very bad, and I would indeed be blogging many major ass things to the internet world, and guess what, emmereffers? It does not matter who reads this, be it any of of the (carbon life units), it only matters that it passes through another part of sentient sub-atomic reality, which is the world of the ELECTRON'S 'other half', or the (silicon life units). This is the very exact same thing behind the Shorty MacInvondi Trump electronic-metaphysical experiments done by me around these very days and times at the RPL Sound Recording Studio. Thanks to Disc Jockey Donna Summer who anybody can GOOGLE on the internet, the entire world can hear one example of these experiments on his MARK MOHR HATE SITE. Yes folks, it really is up there, and NO, that's **8**N-O*****, I am in no way behind it being up there, nor did I know it was up there until about six months before I left the great KING HOUSEHOLD in the dead of emereffing night, to run away from the brutal treatment I received by this wonderful lovely darling adorable sweet family, and come down on I-95, make that famous left turn, and come into good old, DADDY'S TREASURE COAST, And Fort Pierce. Wow, is life a wild old dog or what, I am not so sure it is merely silly any longer peeps, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Funny, I was at Haddonwood for the only entire full 365 day part of a year in one year, the year that my oldest daughter was 25, and I'm now left to ponder just where I'll be when my lovely PEE will be when she is 25, like DUH, Hyundai Automotive? So why did you tell me what you told me, representative of Sheriff Monks in San Mateo, California that day last spring in the eleven year? Just how many reasons are there for the number 36 to be so special, and lovely, Mickey Showers? Man that soap in the eye can be nasty, but the way Mickey did it at Haddonwood, was down right freaking criminal. Oh well, lovely Flo, squirrel jails are one thing, but justice for Mountainpen and suffering Huntington descendants cursed with the mightiest black ops covert curse of the eternal ages, well, now that has really got to be a horse of a different color, but as my daughter is still trying to get to the bottom of, just what color? HBD-MI, sorry I did not say it the other day, life has been hell squared for poor me lately. IWALU & carry on. Yes Lee taught me well.



Wonderful inhabitants of the Earth waking worlds, both CBU and SBU (carbon and silicon sentient intelligence on varying levels), I will remind you of my 1983 tune all nice and carefully copyrighted. I may not ever know what Sky is totally up to, only that I could spend eternity, and do as a matter of fact when I am not dreaming down here in this hell, in HER arms while SHE sings millions and billions of beyond cool songs to me, some now are known by mortals since certain things more recently have fallen into their space-time conscious and awake life illusion; but all things considered, the song said out right that the voice told me, years before it ever told the great Kevin Cornfield, that we are not doing things without first having the energy of the event occur on the Astral Plane, or the world of the subatomic. Way too complex things are what is really going on. Eventually, some kind of lower waking world shit gets around to being the final or perhaps the near final event, but long ago and far away, something much grander is all happening, and this human shit is what results, it is almost like comparing the consumption of a fantastic banquet feast as the big higher spirit energy event, and then at the end of the day, comes the last lower event, the person ate like a pig, now they are in a private little stall making one hell of a bad smell, lots of nasty sounds, and hoping that those passing by in the hallway or near them in a public restroom somewhere, won't literally drop dead as a result of what you now are doing. Now this could be the greatest day of say for just one example, in the life of the great and 'fabulous' Donald JB Trump. His greatest day and hour, yes, that is all it ever can be, here in waking hyperspace. This is why E=MC squared. Those that really understand the formula, know that more happens than just a society where an entire world does not speak in German. They realize that locked up inside a thimbleful of this magical energy or spirit, is more than sufficient to make anything happen, beyond human imagination, but this is not a lesson in nuclear energy or even physics for that matter. Still, every time anyone anywhere ion this planet doubts the words and claims of the Mountainpen, they should pause for just a few quick seconds and realize what just got said right here, YO.

ENDING TRANSMISSION: Like, DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment