Friday, March 2, 2012

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0349

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0349

WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2296

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION

THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME

MORIANITY-PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES

DATE AND TIME FILE: 030212.155

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:

SIXTEEN CUNT LAPPING DAYS OF SKY SIEGE, FOLKS, YO”

COPYRIGHTED BLOGS OF MORIANITY AND MOUNTAINPEN

© 2006-2012/MICHAEL WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN, PSUD, AND RN

THESE WORDS ARE ALL TRUE AND ARE A SWORN OATH

VOLUNTARILY MADE BY ME, UNDER FULL PENALTIES

OF LIBEL, PERJURY, AND ANY OTHER RELATIVE CRIMINAL

CHARGES, SHOULD ANYONE PROVE MY WORDS OR EVEN

MY INTENTS, TO BE LESS THAN THE TRUTH IN ANY WAY,

NOW OR AT ANY TIME, OTRHER THAN THE ONE TIME

ADMITED TO BY ME ABOUT THE STORY OF JULY 12, 1970

ON THE BUS WITH THE QUODDY MOCKER GANG.



START WHATEVER:



Let me get right to the fucking heart of the matter, folks. This fucking sky shit has been going on now for 16 straight fucking cunt days and nights, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY, MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY, MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, and THURSDAY, today, or really yesterday as it is 230 minutes now past midnight and into this Friday the second day of fucking ass March. The reason for this as it always is and has been since this fucking shit all got started on the 15th mother fucking day in August of the year 1986, PERTAINS TO CROOKED EVIL MONSTER MANIPULATED FUCKING WALL STREET, AND THEIR DOW JONES FUCKING STOCK ASS HOLE MARKET, CONNECTED INTO “WOMO”, AND FORTUNE WICKED SATANIC 500 TRASH SCUM SLEAZE, INCORPORATEDE CUBED. I tried for a month or longer to ignore this shit, but it caught me just an hour ago while walking past my on television, set to a network new station, and I could see another UP DAY, and a DOW JONES that has come up on 13,000 points, JUST AS I TOLD ALL OF FUCKING YOU THAT IT WOULD INDEED DO, RIGHT FUCKING GINA??????????????????????????? Please don't break my hair, my beauty queen, tanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This attack did not start today or yesterday, and it did go through the weekend, I just was not outside. I knew better, and was doing a Bill Griggs Hideout Operation or a BGHO (BIG-HO) can be the short pronunciation of this fucking ass abbreviation, YO. Monday at work, even though it was overcast, a nasty fucking CHEMTRAIL greeted me at the work site as I was parking. Today, several nasty jets passed over me at my building parking lot while on my way to my car and the recording studio, the only commercial recording studio on the Treasure Coast, the great Avalon, run by BJ's cuzz, they do not speak, typical family shit, I know it quite fucking well. My cuzz don fucked me early into the century, and only pretended to like me while my mom was on this side of the tear bed, and when his lovely Aunt Grace croaked, he began distancing himself from me, as all my family did, fine, no prob-Bob. Screw all of you's. Tonight, my git bag next door music neighbor acted up around 10:30 until a while ago also, I have noticed that Thursday nights seem to be some kind of a repetitive fucking deal with this ass hole. Maybe someone visits him and comes over and cranks up his boomer box. By the way, my dictionary got hacked on this word office program a number of months ago, and no red correction lines appear when I accidentally type the word and with a B in the middle. There is no way I would have added this stupid word to the spell checker dictionary so it is a fucking hack, obviously, YO. YES THESE COCK SUCKING SCUM BAGS WERE DETERMINED TO DRIVE THE MARKETS UP FROM TWELVE THOUSAND POINTS TO THIRTEEN THOUSAND MOTHER FUCKING POINTS, AND THEY PERSECUTED AND PERSECUTED ME UNTIL THEY GOT THEIR DISEASED TWISTED DIRT BALL MONSTER FUCKING EVIL DEMONIC WAY, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will bet the PHILADELPHIA DIRT BALL FLYERS HOCKEY TEAM, LOUSY SINGERS ON CHANNEL 'PHILLY-FIFTY-SEVEN', BACK 26 YEATRS AGO ALL NOTWITHSTANDING; are not only in first place in the eastern division conference, but that they are 10 or 20 games out into first mother fucking cunt eating ass frickin' place BRAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXPLAIN THIS YOU DIRT BALL WOMO SCUM SLIME: When the price of gasoline is at record all time highs of $4.00 per gallon, all through the nineties and the first 4-8 years somewhere into this 21st century, the markets would never be super fucking bullish, but now, even with gasoline soaring, so is the cheated DOW JONES-826-PCN. It never ever has been about what these bull shitting ass hole claim it is all about if you follow their bull fucking shit world news, which is merely a gossip club for the royal pain in the ass wealthys. IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN AND WILL BE, AND IS PRESENTLY, A PACK OF NOTHING BUT BIG FAT GFUCKING LIES, LIES, AND MORE LIES, ALL OF IT, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What super fucking pisses me off is then these liars turn around and get the world top call me a fucki8ng liar all these fucking cunt ass years. YOU ALL WILL BURN IN THE FUCKING FIRES OF HOT ASS FUCKING HELL, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL OF YOU SICK TWISTED DISEASED MOTHER FUCKING WORTHLESS PRICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Very soon, this entire world will blow apart in a meteorite shower. The problem is, only in a few decillion parallel universes, and the rest of the countless so many more will go on, and most likely, I'm fucking ass stuck in the one that will go on and make me suffer endlessly and relentlessly, and monstrously. These dick head mother fucking shit heads have absolutely no conscience, no shame, no heart, no soul, no humanity, 'no nothing' to quote Lightning in her freaking human form, Miss AT&T Blake and Mister AT&T Arthur Bancroft, of the nineteen eighties, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lots of cock chewing death angel attacks are hitting me, so are the scan back beams that got me continuously at the Camden, New Jersey, recording studio from 1979 through 1981 so many fucking ass time, YO. Well, those three tapes with the labels, have done me totally in, as I went nuts in that fucking cunt interaction, READ THE FUCKING BLOG, don't take me at my word, and the CHEMTRAIL ASSAULT ON ME was unfathomable and beyond clit diving surreal.



MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAGNESONIC, my super Jenny Johnson Machine, that had the world like a kids toy with its broom set to clean, up from the hard road with the top out of sight, and the dawning of new times (AGE), were all lost in the night, Uncle Huntington, GOV, yes, MMMMMMMagnesonic,

scan all these enemies that are literally blasting and baking me body and soul, and scan the entire world for my enemies, they are all to wiped out and totally fucking obliterated without any sort of hesitation or trepidation whatsoever. Scan and use your TRANSPOWER BLOCK ABND A CRUSHED IMAGE-OBJECT, all orders, or technologies, all everything, maxing out your total pull gain power to 11.8 infinity, and on an 'I' TO 'D', A/B-TONE-------------- PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM, empower the object, crush the object, and destroy this fucking horrific enemy otherwise face your own total ass annihilation, YO, and STOP-----.



At my job on Wednesday, some dirt bag, knowing I was going to the studio the next day, Thursday, and seeking the 5th dimensional water level of the White-Beach of non New York's 2nd ripoff, took a razor and tried to cut my wallet out of my pants, this is not the first fucking cunt time that WOMO enemies paid off some 'hitter' to do this, but yes, the Detention Center dream rears its ugly head as far as water trying to seek a 5th dimensional fucking level, as someone almost got me, if they had zipped just half an inch further into my leg, risking my being cut and catching them and having them and whoever put them fucking up to it locked up in fucking prison where criminals all belong; but yes folks, if they had got me and stole my wallet and bank cards, that would have meant an entirely different outcome, because if they had succeeded with their thievery, you would not be abler to go up to the YOU-TUBE site and type in “KING NEBNOOSHOO”, and hear some new music video posts that I promised enemies would be up there, such as my new song called, “CHENMTRAILS OF 1987”, HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Yes folks, in all of the universes where they got away with this crime, these posts on the tube would not be up there. Goddess Scylla, please do not be too mad at your “THAT-BOY”:, I have to do what I have to freaking do, in order to survive, you of all people and not ODF HACKER PEOPLE, know this. It is totally unbloggable, but let me warn you right now Trump, wolf, or anybody. Don't ever mess with the Jesus Young thing, I will murder anyone who messes with those that I care for, and you can fucking tell the feds I said so, I am not scared of any of you, I am eternal, kill me, do what you want to me, shit heads, but leave my kids the fuck alone you scum bag bastards.



Yes the WOMO fucked up my kitchen sink last week and this week after the inspection, the repairmen always wait for me to take a shower and then come in, I cannot hear knocking on the door when I am in the shower. I go to exit the fucking shit-house, buck ass naked, my front door is wide open and they are all in my kitchen. I think this shit is actionable, but from now on, I am taking a bathrobe into the fucking shower with me every mother fucking morning until I can get the hell out of this Fort Ouch McCoy, Botbarida hell hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The trouble is Clarence Harris, we both know that I cannot run away from this, it will follow me from now until this planet is fucking destroyed some day out into the deep fucking ass future and I can then get the shit out of here once and for fucking ass all, YO BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Christianity in its exact church created nonsense form is a hoax and total bullshit and you know this, P, as do I, old friend. Still, it was brought into existence with a powerful bunch of parlor tricks. It seems that if you can work a few great magic tricks on these human beings, they will be your endless love slaves. What a motley crew of billions of butt wipes, huh? In any event, if that is the game, then I guess and guest my lovely long haired SSJKK, that I must play too. I have a million of them, and have used maybe five or ten at the most, in my life, am I right, Shorty MacInvondi Trump? Maybe power trumps love, or does power love Trump. In any event, between the MARK of the beast, and the last TRUMP, a lot of wild shit was known about these present days and times, P, and about me and my peeps, and this was all somehow known thousands of years ago. That sir, takes power that appears to me to be beyond what any government on the planet, is willing to entertain, or discuss with its citizens. Still, Washington politics, don't get me started. The shit I know would get me thrown in the ocean in 10 minutes.



By the way enemies, pussy command is heavy, keep it up and make me a happily married fucking man, and then your stocks will be worth used toilet fucking paper, BREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! I thought a lovely goddess was going to jump me at work the other freaking day, if she is a day over 22, I'll shit in my hat. I don't know what I've got, but I've got something, I think that it is called UNRELENTING SKY ATTACK, and CHEMTRAILS, but that is for WOMO to decide and make their own ass hole minds up about, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



FUCK THE WORLD, I am tired and I need to crash. Keep the faith, Pope B-16. Those parlor tricks are indeed very real, and so is Middle Road, Judge Raso, and bloody new shoes of transdimensional hyperspace, like DUH, so color me in as Boz-Briscoe, YO. Sheeeeeeeeeeeit, I am saying nighty-night folks, so WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



END WHATEVER:


No comments:

Post a Comment