Tuesday, March 13, 2012

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0363

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0363

SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY

START:



Interesting James Redfield coincidence huh, the chapter number, and what I am now going to say. I will not be long, and will not bore anybody, that is a promise.



They all want to play by the rules, but THEIR RULES. I am tired of running when I am not doing anything wrong, real tired of always running, losing, and having it all taken away from me, over and over and over and over again in this miserable satanic demonic existence you all call waking life. What I say now may bring the most powerful man in Washington into all of this for all I know, and I cannot worry about it, because I have done nothing to deserve punishment or retribution. I may be no perfect little angel, but step forward please, anyone of you out here, who qualifies for that job, because the great Anti-Trump will say, “YOU'RE HIRED”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The AARP is trying to kill me. I have been told they would find another place for me since I am not really healthy enough to do the hard work that is required of me at the Harvest, with no break for five hours per day on three back to back days, I must appear there or else. On top of this, I am not allowed to attend classes and meetings on their time, and my pantry privileges automatically revoke as a result, unless I drive all the way over there on other days on my own time and try and find a class to take to allow me pantry privileges based on a minimum monthly class time. Neither the site or the organization of AARP permits it. On top of this, I am not permitted to lift over the 20 pound limit, yet I better do this or else with these harvest people. So I NOW ASK YOU PRESIDENT OBAMA AS THIS IS YOUR PROGRAM and THIS PLACE AND PROGRAM HAS PUT ME INTO AN IMPOSSIOBLE SITUATION BETWEEN A MAJOR ROCK AND HARD PLACE; YOU TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND I WILL COME TO ATTENTION AND BARK THE WORDS, YES SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am very grateful to you sir and your stimulus program, but they are in some organized conspiracy to destroy me now, and I am not imagining this one bit Mister President. This will remain up on the official internet, as things are going to progress worse and worse. They will not transfer me, I must obey all the rules, yet how can I? Any day now, Jasper, the Store Manager, will be insisting that I do the juice work in the coolers, lifting 34 pound boxes. There are eight cartons of roughly four pound juices, then the cartons as well as the boxes all weigh about two pounds minimum, in addition so 4X8+2 is equal to roughly thirty-four pounds, and this is not Haddonwood rocket science, TONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So when all of DOGTOWN (HELL) breaks loose either tomorrow or next week over at the HARVEST, the gods only know what will happen. They are enforcing all the rules, well, I must obey them as well. I was gladly doing the juice work from the time I started working there in full violation of the AARP regs since June of ten. Now, I will refuse, and nobody says no to King Jasper. When I was over there on Tuesday with my Doctor's note for absence excuse, he never even had (turn left off of 95 until I get to Jessica Grant) fax over the thing to the AARP, and then I got hollered at by the AARP man, Trevor, today, as if I can control the behavior of Jasper and Grant. Wow, MY HYPERSPACE PROBLEMS ARE INDEED GROWING AND MERGING SINCE MARCH THE FIRST, SO I AM LEFT TO PONDER THE QUESTION OF WHEN WILL I EVER LEARN THAT THESE POWERFUL ELECTROMAGNETIC THINGS HAVE CONSEQUENCES EVERY TIME, THAT COME BACK AND BITE ME IN MY BUTT? WHEN WILL I EVER LEARN, MY FRIENDS??????? I have learned from my wonderful kid that if I don't make small jokes out of this terrifying monstrous freaking nightmare, I may as well flush my dam self right down the toilet now, and just say 10-4-Lenny-601. If only the United States Copyright Office knows what I am saying, that is enough. Tell the President, I really tried hard, and I guess I am just doomed to endlessly fail under this horrific HUNTINGTON FREAKING CURSE, I am indeed very sorry. You cannot beat this thing, as it was all finalized like a digital mastering project, only this was done about ten-fifteen thousand freaking years ago my friends. I knew when somebody was playing with both time and hyperspace with my material posted on the YOU-TUBE, things would only grow worse, abnd fast, from there, and as always, I was right on the darn freaking money!!! But Wall Street, please do not blame me when eventually, this all hits the fan at C-SQ, and it will; I Gandhi Tahren Tee it, folks.

********END********

No comments:

Post a Comment