Saturday, March 17, 2012

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0368

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0368

WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2296

SEND-BACK-TEXT DATE-AND-TIME FILE:

031812.031 SUNDAY

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:

NOSTRADAMUS PROPHETS MEET THE

EINSTEIN MATH WIZARDS, AS EVERYTHING

IS ALWAYS ABOUT THE NUMBERS”

TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO-95

© 2006-2012 BOM/MF-2/MWM/MWM



BEGINNING:



I had a major dreaming-interaction around eight in the morning on Saturday. I was in my car and back in Camden County, and Camden City, in New Jersey. Construction cones were blocking my only way to get home and I was in perhaps not one of the more local parts of hyperspace, as the roads were quite different, and the towns of Camden and Pennsauken were closer together. It was a very unpleasant situation. I was looking up the road, and was realizing that I had to drive against the oncoming traffic in order to get to where I needed to go. Even though it was around the breaking of dawn and daylight, cars kept coming, it was the same date, Saturday, the 17th day of March, I somehow knew this in the experience. Suddenly this very nice police officer, a male cauk about age forty or a tad more, of medium height and build, and with well groomed black hair; had come along and was trying to help me, and he was suddenly struck down by an oncoming vehicle, who then sped away. Out of nowhere a group of other officers arrived and I told them exactly what had happened and they were much calmer than all the movies and television shows depict them to be during such a time, and I ended up with a young officer, with a boxers body and tall, and in his late twenties to possibly early thirties. I began twelling him the story again when all the other officers had left the scene and I was with him in his patrol car and he had a form and was writing something on it. I no sooner came to the place where I had seen the horrible hit and run incident go down, when he blurted out to me a different story, and told me that I better be ready tom tell this in court. He had changed it to make it look as though I had seen the other officer literally run intentionally out into the highway directly in front of the oncoming car, and that the car had stopped and all reports were taken. He went onto tell me that I had to take the Black Horse Pike from Mount Ephraim Avenue in Camden City, all the way east to Somerdale Road, and then turn left to drive back home to the Robin Hill Apartments. I knew this was 2012 and that I somehow was in a parallel universe and no longer in Florida, and I knew I must be back at the Robin hill, and was wondering how the patrolman knew all of this, then it came to me that he had my license as he was writing, and my address must of course be printed on it, and I must be living at robin Hill Apartments. He told me how angry he was, it was a bad day starting out with the accident here, and that the Phillies Baseball Team had to use his words, “Got crushed to shit last night” being Friday night, I have no idea in this universe if this is what happened and don't want to know either. Then he said it is only going to be in the forties today and I am sick of this cold ass weather. Well, I knew that in my universe back here, that the northeast has had a very mild winter, so I right away concluded that I was in a non-localized part of the hyperspace, or a more distant parallel-universe. Then he further went on to blow my mind as he handed me back my drivers license, and I saw it read 1802 Robin Hill, 4th Avenue, Voorhees, NJ. As I was placing my ID back into my wallet and into my pants pocket, he went onto tell me something horrible. It seems that the other officer was hated by everyone on the force because he was personally backing and I am quoting here, “an African-American politician who everybody in town hates because he has it out for the police. Now with him gone and out of the way, big changes are coming to the area”. So for reasons unknown to me right now, the DREAM CLUB, OR THE ES (EXPLORATRONIC-SUPERMIND), used me last night, to take an innocent life in order to create some major change in the political climate in this other parallel universe. I woke up and after having a tall glass of icy grape juice, decided to go right back into this wild powerful experience and interaction. As long as you are not up and about for more than about a quarter of an hour, it is extremely easy to do this, simply by drifting off thinking about exactly where you left off, just like putting your DVD or whatever on pause while you take a shit or something and then go back into the show by pressing play when you are ready. 5555555555555555555555555. Jane dirtball Diseaseweeds has been striking me over and over lately, she is really getting on my last Dawn Nerves these freaking ass days, YO with these clock-ones attacks. I'm tired as shit of seeing these dam ass things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway I reentered into the 'dream' and found myself on Somerdale Road passing what should have been a large grocery store mini-mall and high school field, only it was all deep thick woods. None of this had ever been built up in this universe. When I got to the apartment, it as well was built completely differently. The parking lot was huge and completely different, but then I remembered having dozens of dreams where I was living in this place the way it was, and married to Paula. This also is another one of these many parallel universes that seem to be off by ten years as far as who is president, even though it was the present time and I knew it, President Bush was back in, the gods have mercy, and it was sure enough 2002. When I got up to the second floor and used my key that was on my ring that was used to operate my car, the door swung open the wrong way, then it came to me that so did my car door, all doors opened the wrong way. Giant Paula greeted me by grabbing me by my hair which I then realized was as long as a 60's hippies hair, and she threw me down onto a very beautiful bright blue shag rug, totally unlike the non shag yellow one that was there in this part of hyperspace reality back in 1980. It took a while but it seems I began to realize that she was mad because I had left her a mean note on the coffee table saying that she did things she should not have done during her recent pregnancy, causing her to miscarry. The longer this went on, the more I knew I had been in this recurring “DREAM” many many freaking times. Then a photograph of Pee as she exists in another parallel universe that somehow was in my second wallet had been seen by Paula, and she was totally flipping me out asking me who this lovely teenager was, and I was truing to tell her it was our daughter that never was born here in this universe. This made her get so angry that she hit me so hard in the solar plexus that I fell down in sheer agony, and eventually the room god dim and I passed out while she was yelling and cursing me out. The next thing I knew it was no longer 8 in the morning but half past one in the afternoon. Not counting the 15 minutes that I got up to take a piss and drink a glass of juice, I had slept to use mortal world terminology, a total of close to a dozen hours, something I don't remember doing except for one day around last Christmas when the WOMO ENEMY CHEMTRAILS had made me get sicker than a freaking dog. It makes me so angry that so few persons in this entire galaxy in all times and universes, really understand hyperspace and what is going on, as unless more peeps are aware of it, it limits what any one person or small group of persons can really do in a much larger reality of high dimensional existence. I have a memory of my huge stereo system, my speakers that stood five and a half feet tall, my open reel recorder and all of the complex other parts to the system that I had over here as well until I lost it all by moving in with THAT FAMILY. The reason that I was set up to meet these wonderful dynamite darlings however, is called Hyperspace-Effect. One reality will bleed into another reality, over and over, and the process is just now being understood by what Hawking started years ago that frustrated both him abnd his colleagues so much about information loss. I prefer the word information switch. For any effect from one to another, an equal effect happens someplace in hyperspace to counter it, in one way or another. I can prove this further by using a subject far removed from last nights' dream. It is the stock market.



According to the professional traders on the stock exchanges, and all of those bulls and bears at the other New York City Zoo, located at Broad and Wall Streets; blue chip stocks such as those thirty on the 'Dow Jones Industrial Averages' (PCN-826), investors can expect an average historical gain of ten percent per year. It has been carefully watched by experts for decades, and indeed, this averaged out 10% annual gain is quite real. This is an average of course, and unless folks invest long term by the decade, only have these markets proved to be a winning investment, so far, with this 10% continual annual gain when averaged in decades or ten year periods. This means also, that your values double every eight years, because at this rate of 10%, this means the annual rise is 110% from the year before and so forth, and this compounded financial effect at ten percent, doubles your value in just over eight years,, not ten. So let me show you all a cute little parlor trick that will make a lot of folks scratch their heads about not only the stock market, but about my claims pertaining to both these markets as well as what my WOMO enemies have done to me in order to achieve their desired effects with these markets, through a hidden occult secret and very black covert bit of knowledge called, the application of parallel event, or APE. I will list the periods in history now, in eight year clumps, and show that in each of these years somewhere, the Dow Jones was at the exact points that I show you now. Again, these are 8-YEAR separations.

1979----750 POINTS.

1987----1500 POINTS.

1995----3000 POINTS.

2003----6000 POINTS.

2011----12000 POINTS.

Now taking this to the next three clumps of eight-year advancements, this takes the DOW JONES to these levels:

2019----24,000 POINTS.

2027----48,000 POINTS.

2035----96,000 POINTS.



Now not a lot of professional folks believe that prices will be anywhere near these levels, yet all I am doing, is continuing to plot the 10% annual averaged growth rate of these blue-chip stocks, between the year of 2011 and the year of 2035, look all ready how we are about to hit and break ALL TIME RECORD HIGHS up here in 2012, at markets up near 13-3, and climbing up through the stars every single day. Now the trick is far from over, and I say trick, because so much more is going on a bigger picture with all of this fucking bullshit, than anyone in New York Shitty City has clue number point oh one about, BRO!!!!!!!!



Not only does the final three grouping clumps of 8-years, show numbers that appear ridiculous and absurd despite my carefully following these precise calculations that seemingly stem from around the disco years of 1979, but if we track this backward from 1979 in these same 8-YEAR clumps, I'll show you more seemingly ridiculous stuff, and again by using established 10% annual rises on blue chip investments. Indeed, somewhere around the year of 1899, some type of an American organized market came to be, and began with relatively cheap value stock, around 50 cents to one dollar in an average, based on how things are index computed right now, 113 years later. So this average in 1899 of 75 cents will now be brought up, again by doubling this price every eight years. Watch again folks.



1899----0.75 POINTS.

1907----1.50 POINTS.

1915----3 POINTS.

1923----6 POINTS.

1931----12 POINTS.

1939----23 POINTS.

1947----47 POINTS.

1955----94 POINTS.

1963----188 POINTS.

1971----375 POINTS.



Now let us really examine the powerful stuff here my friends. The only times that the market actually is in the real ranges that the calculation shows that it should be, or nearly in the ranges, would be those five clumped periods of 1979, 1987, 1995, 2003, and 2011, where this magical APE or APPLIED PARALLEL-EVENT tool that I have spoken of in more than six years of blogging now, has BEEN USED ON ME. I claim that the only reason these crooks on fucking Wall Street can get this 10% every year endlessly, as say perhaps more like the otherwise much more normal amount of 2-6, is by PERSECUTING AND HARASSING ME AND DESTROYING MY ENTIRE LIFE. Now my life will run out and be over, so anyone can see, that indeed, when I am no longer here to be persecuted and have this tool from hell used against me, well, just look again at the chart, and you will see, that they no longer will be able to do this, so get ready after I am dead and gone folks, to find a new vehicle to invest your freaking money in, YO. If these figures that I challenge anyone to take down to their CPA or Accountant tomorrow morning for further verification, does not convince you all that this is all just as real as the CHEMTRAIL THREAT, and that in fact, all of this is indeed connected together in the grand scheme of these DEMONIC GODS FROM HELL, well; then keep doing the math, and keep studying this over and over, until you, as my great & wonderful daughter says, DO GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I am here, just as my song claims in 1988 folks. I have told a true story. None of these words are lies, and many proofs besides this one little blog can be displayed and graphed. In fact, I will show a lot of proof that this has all been done to me, for me, and it is all about me, despite all of freaking psychology insisting that anyone who would dare make such a bold and audacious statement is in a fatal psychotic delusion. Well, I know better, huh Adam Schiff, Deedee, and Mister Ross the Boss Anderton?????????



ENDING:


                                **********I HAVE NOTHING TO GAIN BY LYING**********

No comments:

Post a Comment