Thursday, March 22, 2012

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0373

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO

CHAPTER #0373

THURSDAY EVENING, 8:48 PM, 03/22/12

STARTING BLOG:



Hay there world, it is only me, the cursed HUNTINGTON. It was a little quieter since my super attack, but a child with only three cylinders working can plainly see that TIME MANIPULATION has been a true past of my life since the day that I was born here at 9:30 AM on December the 4th in 1954. If you cannot see it, I am very sorry for you. At least I know what is in store for the entire world and I'd rather go out swinging hard for the fences and the treeline out beyond that, than just sit here idly by and take the high school bully abuse. Many school geeks can relate to me, MANY of them!!!!!!!!



The new font on the www.wordpress.com/ site only worked once as you can see, somebody quite obviously hacked it so it looks like I am a fucking moron. Hay, if you honestly cannot see this is true folks, and PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP, fine and well. Who the dam devil am I to try and interfere with what 'chall believe. I took a pile of total evidence one day, indisputable proof that I was being seriously persecuted and messed with, over to the Voorhees Township Police, while living at the ROBIN HILL APARTMENTS, the 3rd and final stay there at number 1102, there was 1802, 506, and 1102, and they still told me I needed to go to the Cherry Hill Crisis Center, and they agreed to help me if I went, and then reneged. They were just playing games. The BRICK WALL is not something that exists just for the phenomenon of the UFO folks, but for anything at all that is outside of the mainstream and the non controversial purview of society, and all of their governments. Yes folks, you all just go right ahead and believe whatever you may want to, and that just might make you feel a little cozier.



To answer my new You-Tube friend, EP; it would not be too good of an idea to have too many folks clicking on anything on my Y-T Account that is from transdimensional sources. Thank you for the great complement and vote of confidence, but those posts, are only for the select few, who really care about the invasion of Planet Earth by the other half of electronic intelligence, the 'Sills'. If you post up stuff from the 'dream-worlds', electronically; and then folks large numbers of peeps click on it, and listen through their electronic equipment; every so many times this is done, will increase the chances for very wild weather patterns, and even volcanic and tectonic disturbances. The opening to the “1987-CHEMTRAILS” song, unless peeps are 100% completely deaf, shows that if I want to indeed get more play in large numbers, this 'opening' needs to first be removed. Let me tell you Ernie, my good friend, what happened all ready to me, as a result of a dozen people clicking onto this. Not only did monster tornadoes strike, but my doctors are insisting on lowering my dosage of a medication that I have taken for a mysterious medical condition since July of 1983. The conversation you hear in a tiny sound bite, is all about my trying to get off of this medication, by lowering the dosage slowly; and the Copyright Office knows it, and so also does the FBI. On top of this, they all know about other proof shortly thereafter, that a magical and quite remarkable invention exists, and was in my possession in the eighties, that could indeed, transport people all throughout the fifth dimension. This is as forbidden on this planet in these caveman times, as is telling you that nobody needs to ever get sick, or get old, or die, ever again. I could stop all of it tonight with a simple electrical process, and a small laboratory. Saying this much is actually technically illegal. Just ask the mighty Kevin Trudeau, as he will tell you how armed gunmen burst into his office, and did it all LEGALLY, because they were the FEDS, the OWNERS of us all, we are all slaves, all of us, and always have been, to not only this NEW WEIRD ODOR, but all the old smells that existed a long time before the MASON CLUB. Nothing is ever really new, Ernie my friend, but listen, I enjoy having friends like you, and thank you so much for the offer. It is more than other so-called 'friends' ever offer to do for me after I have done quite a lot for them. No one person has the right to get paranoid now, as this is talking about ten peeps from my life's past, not just one or two.



ENDING BLOG:

No comments:

Post a Comment