Tuesday, March 20, 2012

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0371

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0371

DATFILE: 032012.969

TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO-95

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:

LAST SUBTITLE BLOG, PART TWO”

© 2006-2012 BOM/MF-2/MWM/MWM



SHALL WE BEGIN HERE FOLKS?



Nothing ever begins or ends, not when the final dots go around and into the next higher dimension of higher reality, but in the case of this blog and time world while awake as me right now, in a sense, this is beginning, and yes, when I am done, it will be ending. I won't sit here and tell you that I have a bunch of answers, and I swear to the fucking gods that I never placed any such title on any tapes that were found by my Jason Summer WFMU Fan club that I never started, hell even my daughter started her own, or had someone do it, wow look at freaking me.



I am experimenting with a font called 'VRINDA' , just to see how it posts up on one of the two sites that I cut/paste insert this word document into, called www.wordpress.com/. Am I the only son of a bitch out here that hates the lack of human contact with this computer world bull shit? I mean, if I was a site that peeps were blogging on, and saw how shitty a blog was coming out over and over, I would think or like to think, I would want to implement some type of software to compensate and make the person's blog appear a little more freaking presentable. But this is not how anything is done in this wild crazy internet, and then I AM THE SPACE CADET? Wow, this pot and kettle thing is really driving on the parkways, and parking on the driveways. Unless I really am totally nuts and have lost it completely, it all seems to be quintessential irony cubed. Now this font appears to separate the lines with a space, so if the print still comes out fucked up, I am then left to assume that it is not paranoia for me to believe that somebody hacked my blog on the WORDPRESS WEBSITE. I am not saying THEY did it, but somebody did it, just as somebody got to my doctor, and I will have to call Doctor Lush from Pennsylvania and have him send down my medical files or some kind of document saying that the Penn doctors have treated me since early this millennium with Ativan or its generic Lorazepam, and that I have been taking four milligrams daily of this since July of 1983. I DON'T KNOW exactly why I am, YOU TUBERS, but one night around 10:30 Post Meridian, Shirley Alvarez, my glands suddenly fucked up in ways that no medical professionals of this time period seem either able, or they have been paid off, one or the other, to help cure whatever happened to me, obviously it was a covert black ops CHEMTRAIL ATTACK that dark night in 1983, years before even I started to get persecuted and followed and stalked literally, by them. YOU-TUBE posters show video shots, but if I had been recording since this hell started with me, I would actually be able to show it all started with me, and due to me, and that these things literally come directly at me, in ways that none of the photos and videos posted yet that I have seen, seem to duplicate. Oh well, no one else has been screwed out of life, out of a wonderful child who is now a world recognized grown woman, and on and on we could go. PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP, my father left the small town of Toledo, Ohio to join the Merchant Marines. You said to me that you read all my blogs, well I know I have posted this information recently, but let's see if you get this message. He lived in that small town and grew up there from the days of his birth. Small town gossip can be horrible, and in the thirties, there was no tolerance with the interracial issue and any IRC situations or even affairs, led to hangings. On top of that sir, the Mayor of Atlantic City was thrown out of his high school for dating Ethel, who he went onto marry after leaving high school due to expulsion. Now my dad found out a lot more than just the simple fact that his last name was not MARTIN, but MOHR. His granny let him in on this big secret on his sixteenth birthday, and told him all of it, right down to the fact that his mother, Clara Block, had a grandfather who owned a cotton field someplace in the Carolina's. He was a slightly built man of five feet in height, and one day, a lovely girl in her late teens, a jet black beautiful slave girl working in his parents field, grabbed him near the tree line of the property, and they had sex. She raped him. Every six generations, children tend to show color, as did my daughter. None of this is a joke PPPPPPPPPPPPP, disbelieve if you want, but do me the common courtesy please of not laughing. As with the STG, I see no humor whatsoever in this nightmare, I have lost a freaking daughter. On top of this, the CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST LATTER DAY SAINTS, has many missionaries, and I came to know a fine gentleman named Elder Hair, and his kind wife as well, back in the middle and late nineties, who put me onto this wild KING/CALLIO/MCGUIRE branch of a hidden line of the Kennedy family, and one branch is the Hickey's of Illinois. If you think for one minute that anybody is going to be honest and fess up about things, right down to what PK did to me under Central Pier, as if curses really do propagate in more ways than one and run in families, then I would be surely insulting your intelligence, and PPPPPPPPPPPPP, I know you are not a stupid man. I never ever thought that of you in my angriest moments when we had our differences throughout the past nearly dozen years, I know you are not only highly intelligent, and know how this ugly world works, but on top of all of this and much more, I also know that I did not randomly meet you or this family at the same time roughly, and at the end of the 20th century as a result of some chance encounter or nonsensical bunch of coincidental random events in cosmos. I do not believe such things, it is literally against my religion so to speak to believe in nonsense such as this. No way this all just happened, NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will also bet that you will not believe another power house story, and that is all fine and well, it is only the human races funeral. CHEMTRAILS are part of the UFO thing, and it is also all a part of what I have blogged about for over six years now and given the name of the MILITUFORCE. This world was taken over a long time ago by some kind of a silicon intelligence. This same thing is inside our planet as well as all around us in the expansion. Stars spit out both carbon and silicon in various ways. Humans in their arrogance have concluded that only carbon based life has a sentient consciousness of awareness and intelligence on various levels. This is not true. What has the intelligence is actually coming to our hyperspace or 5th dimensional worlds as one powerful awesome sub-atomic particle, the ELECTRON. It is female, it is intelligent, and it has created everything from even beyond the mind-realm or the 6th dimension of thought energy. Before you PPPPPPPPPPPPPP or anyone else balks and squawks about my claims, please know this. In 1977, I lived in the Carriage Lamp Apartments on the White Horse Pike in Clementon, New Jersey, USAESMWG. One day I decided to try putting the end of my walkie-talkie antenna into what I thought was some kind of an antenna system on the roof of the apartment system. It wasn't. It was a 220 volt outlet for plugging in a wall air conditioner. I was not the brightest bulb in the drawer and never said I was. I never claimed in all my blogging and so-called wisdom that has COME TO ME, I did not seek it out, but I never said that I am the answer to cancer or the genie inside Cassinni, I will say that ever since this shit in the middle nineties with this probe that went to Jupiter and then on and out of our solar system entirely; that things all began with my so-called midlife crises as a result, as if our making direct contact with Jupiter was directly connected to all the stuff that followed. Again, for me, it violates all things I strongly believe in to think any other way about all of this. I almost went out of my mind, it was a horrible horrible mother fucking experience for me PPPPPPPPPPPPPPP, and then after we met and started up SPR, I hoped desperately that this would lead me to finding my Sarah, and getting my answers, well, I was not disappointed, only flabbergasted so as to learn of the total much larger picture that was surrounding all of this mess the entire time, and since I was a young little boy. Even this is looking at things in a human and mortal perspective. Yeah, © Office, THANX TO THOSE LOVELY LAMBRIGG CULT SHADOW-MONSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10/4 on that Lenny, there radio man 601.SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT.



There is a pretty cool song on the YOU-TUBE, I might be a little prejudiced of course, just type in “KING NEBNOOSHOO” and then click the video called, “CHEMTRAILS OF 1987”.



Well, it is late and time for me to get ready to crash for the freaking evening, with or without my bloody shoes or tapes from Nostradamus. Nighty-night folks, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.



SHALL WE END HERE FOLKS?

No comments:

Post a Comment