Monday, February 6, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 0133-REPOST

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 133

1:20 AM, TUESDAY MORNING

APRIL 26TH, 2011



START:



ENEMIES ARE WIPING ME FUCKING OUT. Computer hacking is major, Diarrhea attack also major around midnight, along with the total obliteration of my television remote control device. It has nothing to do with batteries, I have cases and cases of unopened brand new fucking Batteries, it is the unit that was just broken suddenly and with no warning whatsoever. TOMORROW, THE DOW JONES WILL FLY AS A RESULT, 300-600 POINTS, AND BE UP OVER 14,000 POINTS BY JUNE, OVER 15, BY JULY, AND OVER 16 BY END OF SUMMER, AND OVER 20,000 POINTS BY END OF THE FUCKING YEAR OF 2011. MARK MY MOTHER FUCKING WORDS.



COMPUTER, HEAR MY VOICE PRINT IN MY MIND NOW AS I TYPE THIS, “MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM”. WHOEVER JUST ATTACKED ME TONIGHT, AND ALL DAY AND ALL WEEK AND ALL MONTH AND ALL YEAR AND ALL DECADE AND ALL CENTURY AND ALL MILLENNIUM AND IN THE LAST MILLENNIUM SINCE MY PHYSICAL BIRTH AS MARK MOTHER FUCKING WAYNE MOHR, AKA MOUNTAINPEN; DESTROY, KILL, AND WIPE OUT THESE FUCKING DISEASED PRICKS, AS WELL AS ALL OF THEIR LOVED ONES, AND SPARE NO ONE AT FUCKING ALL, ON MY ORDERS AND COMMANDS, MAGNESONIC, AND S----T----O----P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Two obvious things are happening and I'm fucking admitting that I am scared for my mother fucking life tonight, Fort Pierce, Florida, Police Department, so if anything happens to me and I'm found dead and murdered in here soon, and these blogs get revealed to the media, you all have a job of justice to perform in avenging my mother fucking death against this powerful fucking Kennedy/Da Gama scum bag super power family of cosmic terrorists. A moron with a lobotomized set of parents would be smart enough to see what's really going on here, someone or something, CAPTAIN MOTHER FUCKING KIRK, is trying to bate me in to tell the biggest and most fantastic fucking secret in the world. I need to go to the law library, and check out lots of shit before I dare say a word. Nobody is putting me the fuck into jail, not then, not later, not now, not ever; so just fucking try it, Abigail, YO! I'm the fucking total ass victim in all of this bitch, so screw fucking you, gorgeous!!!



What I will say has a lot to do with the same shit, but it is safer to blog, and I need to get revenge against the mother fucking old record promoter Rastafarian who I know has reincarnated and is wiping me out after jamming his gates on me a long time ago, Bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the masses of awestruck 'believers' in a phony cult that denies or seems to, when its teachings are not read, and interpreted properly, regarding the concept of the endlessness, and the circle which translates into no other possibility for life not to swing around and repeat, such as reincarnation teaches, and still; this is only touching on a very complicated subject, and the truths involved go so far beyond what humans are able to comprehend in this stone aged time period; that it is totally useless and futile for me to even attempt to make any further elucidations and descriptions on this subject. If you have a more logical way to explain how a 3 or 4 or 5 year old child, can enter into this world, such as many masters from centuries past, and greats of today as well; as though they were into music for thousands and millions of years, then go ahead and you give me your great wisdom of ultimate explanations, sheeeeeeeit!!!!!!!!!!!



Things have happened to me throughout both my child and adult life, that none of my blogs told much more than the surface scratched shit about, when discussing subjects such as the Haddonwood Swim and Health Club, my nineties search for the 'mi-s-sing teenager', detailed symbolism's, precise constant patterns of the cosmic game played by them with me on a daily and continuous basis that is made up of powerful symbolic gestures, body language, and nuances that if not looking for this, would remain endlessly invisible by the greatest detectives from Holmes to Wolf's-Gang. You have heard the shit like what happened at the security post with the pants not going down to the shoes, and many things along these lines, yet have never really been shown the totally fucking awesome, outlandish, and monstrously horrendous and frightening pure evil that lies behind the totality of this entire collective hell around me, that once was described by a woman, as darkness around me so dense that it could cut like a sword. I did not tell you that two other times recently, my computer settings were reset, counting the latest episode tonight. I did not tell you many other things as well. I did not tell you that I went to get my mail upon driving to work this morning as I'd forgotten to get it yesterday afternoon because I was so busy running many local errands, and one of the things in the box was a note from my old pal ROGER. All it said was that he did not forget, nor does he plan to forget, what he told me that he wanted to do. Roger then went on to tell me that when I was listening to a radio show in my car, in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, at the turn of the century; I heard a man call, and claim he was from the year 2008, and he had spoken several things that at the time made no sense to me, but the note made me realize, oh shit, this dude wasn't a fake. The note ends by telling me that I may blog this note, and say a few things that will help the credibility factor out. What went on inside a room seems to mean a lot to somebody long ago, and also, that the computers and the internet, is all just a necessary item that needs to exist before something much greater can be ushered in to human life, and it cannot come until first, this world moves into, and through, this current phase. He told me that Billy was going to tell me a very important thing, but that Paula King offered him a night of super wild sex, in exchange for shutting his mouth, and leaving me ignorant. She has used this tool way more than most females, but all of us guys know, that the biggest weapon on Planet Earth, is not the nuke bomb, but the three most valuable inches of real estate. This is truth that dudes like Hefner and Trump would never ever deny, so just ask them, if you choose not to believe this fucking blog, as really, I don't give a rats fucking ass who chooses to believe or to disbelieve my words, and my blogs, YO. I am speaking powerful ass truths, and if I wasn't, the entire entertainment world would ignore me, instead of seemingly building their entire freaking world around my life in one way or another, year after year, for more than three freaking decades now, peeps.



'They' seemingly are going to fuck with me and fuck with me and fuck with me, until I tell how I followed a small child from a yard, into a home, and into a wild closet, a very long time ago; and then somehow ended up in a split reality, where I never went with my mom on a trip up to New York, but instead found myself suddenly walking towards a bus stop, and catching a bus to a highway, where another bus then took me to Atlantic City. I no sooner got there when I was at the waters edge, and two large monstrous mean lifeguard mascots, suddenly grabbed me by the back of the neck, and for absolutely no discernable reason whatsoever, began roughing me up, and swearing at me with horrific and vulgar words, accusing me of unspeakable incest with my mother, and calling me names that would make most hardened service persons blush. Things like this do not JUST HAPPEN. Jim Burr said it, and I believe it, and I'm not being cute or sacrilegious here folks; I am just telling it true and up front, with no holds barred, or any 'wrestling songs' infringed upon!!!!!!! NOW I FUCKING TOTALLY REFUSE TO TELL ANY MORE ABOUT THIS CLOSET, THIS HOUSE, THE DEVICE IN THIS HOUSE WITH THE STROBING BRILLIANT LIGHT, OR THE DANCING LITTLE 5 YEAR OLD GIRL THAT DESPERATELY WAS TRYING TO DIVERT HER DADS ATTENTION AWAY FROM US, WHILE SHE SHOWED ME THIS MACHINE, AND WHAT IT COULD DO. IT WAS AS THOUGH SHE JUST HAD TO SHOW ME THIS, AND ALL READY KNEW ME YEARS FROM THEN, AND IT WAS 1975 AT THE TIME. A lady neighbor, fourteen years later, shouted something through my door at me when my mother was at her office, and I was in the apartment by myself, at 1102 Robin Hill Apartments, in good old Voorhees, New Jersey. This place is still there. Google it up on the internet folks, and this lady said something huge to me, that at the time, meant nothing to me, as this was in 1989. Now after this, some months followed, and David Roth and I came to meet up with the Camden County Prosecutor ADA named Ron Wirtz, and his Abbey Carmichael sidekick, a Miss Donna Asshole Spinosi.



They can kill me, but they will not get any more of this story out of me ROG, stop worrying about it. If you can get your peeps to all make up and get along, I'm all for you. I all ready have made up with the Jersey branch of your fantastic family, but this is all on your wife's side of this family, YARRRRR. Still my woes in the great Atlantic City, are huge, from both ends, McGuire through her, and Levy through his wife's married cousins and your dad.
Now, none of this explains how the water company, or Robert McGuire, pulled off the incredible miracles they have done now with me, and around me; for almost a half century. There has been more than enough done by these peeps down in that city to get us all canonized by the Pope, but then symbolically, is this not what eventually happened, Mister 594, or should I say Mister Rick Eid?, and then we have so many other namesake parts to this great Ron Wirtz follow-suit show, 'L&O'. Still my book, “The Permission Barrier”, tells all about this lady at Robin Hill, the one who told me that she is known as a “ME”. I know my basic Latin, and Anna Connie, and Callio's A&R men, are only part of the total equation here.



I will buy a new universal remote control for a few bucks. I got a monster check back from my Uncle, Sam, that is. Thank you for helping me as much as you have, President Obama, I said it before, and I mean it, “U-R-MI-HERO”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I will find out who you really are, and what your plans are with me, DJ-DONNA. Personally, I know you are Julia White, just as is Mizz Pretty White-boy. The odds of getting me to be at the RPL Studios, finding these discs, and having all of this shit go down, would win power-ball jackpots. You, none of you, fool me for one mother fucking second. Put that one in your ass, and use a few dull razor blades while doing it, YO. Nighty freaking night, BRO!!!



This mafia potato chip hyper boy is gonna' sign off now. Thank you Diana for giving me those beautiful electrical shocks today at work, I love you baby-blond, and I always freaking will. You will be with your little boy, Lightning, forever and forever.



END:

No comments:

Post a Comment