Friday, February 3, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0331-KING NEB

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0331

SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY

STARTING BLOG:



Every day is siege, this is the most horrible year of my life, I have enemies all over, lying to me, messing with me, and the reason is unbelievable and unbloggable. I've been told by a trustworthy source, that I have been lied to by peeps I made another mistake of trusting recently.



Every day there are fire alarms again, this had started to lessen but is now back full swing. Today, as soon as it went off shy of noon, my neighbor with the loud music decided to blare his garbage over top of the sound. I have an appointment with the Office Manager to discuss issues, and tell her I'll be leaving this building. Why idiot butt wipes like loud noise continuously has something to do with brainlessness and breeding or some intricate combination of these two. The other loud slammer. Shouter neighbors were also bad before this all started, in fact over the past two days, their screaming in hallways and slamming of doors is totally ridiculous.



Dave Roth told me that he learned that peeps can be forced to agree to do things in exchange for lessening their prison sentences, and normally this means stuff like rat out their accomplices or things along that line, but in cases you never will hear about on law shows or the news, they actually are told to annoy and harass people on a list of their HATED, and I am on this list. Scott ransom told me that back in mother fucking 1988 in a bugged up automobile, and maybe I broke the law to ascertain this information, but if no other way exists other than to wire a Lenny-Wire, then as Lenny says, “Now we'll do it my way”, forget fucking Frankie. It took me all this time to realize how to put things into a proper time context. Dave had been over at some of his buddies homes, watching the show that I was later to discover and fall in love with, myself; Law & Order. The World Owner pricks have known of me and followed my life since I was a baby on fucking formula. Now my daughter reminds me that indeed there is a formula, and not the math one we all know about. But all this can wait. Later on we will get into this huge shit, as well as huge other shit that will blow off the socks of any math enthusiast, as I de3monstrate major GAWNUM answers over the past weeks, months, and even years, while all this fucking crap has been on going with me since the pipe maintenance man games expert, and then going off line shortly thereafter for a quite magical amount of days, good old biblical 70. Yes SHE was so right about my needing to talk about the seventies more, remember that blog folks? Two straight weeks of weird skies and weird persecution that is unrefuckinglenting.



I do have sufficient information to take several local and state governments into court, proving they are intentionally giving incentives to peeps to mess with me, at the residence, at the job, on my errands, and I could go on whether any of you choose to believe this or not because you may not wish to, giant Williamstown Police Officer, sir, of the middle nineties. HIGHVIEW Apartments in WILLIAMSTOWN is like the character FLINT on STAR TREK'S original show. Leaving the place causes ,y exact DNA and magnetic fields that interact with me on a precise atomic signature; total demise and devastation. My hair thinned the first time, and lost its lovely natural multiple color the second time. Only returning there once again, can restore me, maybe that and a powerful stereo playing this real cool song by Mariah Carey, I believe its tit6le is called, “Gonna' Get Along without You”. Yes, frozen Cherry Hill cut fingers can hurt back in 1986, but ask the Copyright Office peeps of those days and they will tell you, that this all can also be healed. You Go Scylla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell Paula to call off her dogs and I won't have my banker friend threaten her with kind WAYV words, YO. This entire world makes me sicker than piss cubed.



Yes folks, even imbeciles know when a blog has ended, DUH.

No comments:

Post a Comment