Monday, February 6, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 0194-REPOST

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 194

TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO-1995

SUBTITLE 4:

JULY 12TH DEATH SIEGE, RIGHT ON TARGET-DOG!!!”

COPYRIGHTED BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN

WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2295

SEND-BACK-TEXT DATFILE: CH-194-071211.674



BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:



This was the worst mother fucking three days of my entire mother fucking cunt eating cock sucking son of a clit sucking bastard ass life, my people. It began on Sunday, and THIS IS NOW MOTHER FUCKING CUNT LAPPING TUESDAY, 3 STRAIGHT COCK CHEWING ASS DAYS OF MEGA FUCKING DISASTROUS FIASCO'S, AND SUPER NIGHTMARE FUCKING HORRENDOUS DEPLORABLE HELL.



The most recent shit is now on this blog, as I went out to go to my job, and get into my car, and some mother fucking ass jerk off, had let all of the fucking air out of my driver side rear fucking tire. Eventually, I managed to get it fixed in a temporary way, drive to work late, and leave work without further shit. But when I left, I went to go to a fueling station to get air for the tire, as it was only fixed with the FIX-FLAT cans you buy from auto stores, and needed more air still to make it come up to the correct pressure for that particular tire.



Sarah-Stacey Krassle's strobe-light was flashing around in front of me, and my enemies do not like me to have any happiness whatsofuckingever, and lightning near me, brings me thrill and bliss beyond any possible verbal description. This is literally a powerful part of Jehovah, and is as close as SHE can get to THAT-BOY in this 'human life of mine', doubling as 'misery times ten to the power of a million'.



First, Floridians are a breed all their own, if you are from the north; then there is a very good chance, that you will not ever really fit in down here. You will just be able to fucking fake it out better than me. Let me explain what the mother fucking shit I'm talking about players, YO. We had a major torrential rainfall come out of nowhere. It never rains here, unless I need to be outside; and put air into an automobile tire; but that's all old news, and is merely just a part of the HUNTINGTON-CURSE, that I am totally mother fucking used to by cunt lapping now folks. The air pump was not working, and was a total malfunctioning mother fucking piece of shit. People were all making fun of me, that it does not seem to phase me, despite my getting soaking wet in the torrent of falling rain. I told them, “You're not going to melt, Dorothy”. The attendants inside thought my problem was funny, total Daniels humor, wait until I show Eric something way beyond indisputable. Lots of powerful mother fucking 'shape-shifters' are going to rue the fucking 13th, the way they made me rue the 10th-12th. You can mother fucking take this straight over to any local branch of the great fucking TD-BANK-Regis Philbin, my old buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



They fucked with me by first flattening my tire, then at the gasoline and air place, then I left, unable to take action on my tire, which I'll do when I get my oil change and rotation, on my upcoming next 4-day off period, HA-HA-HA-ICABOD ARTHUR CRANE ANTINAS WHO-82!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Then I went into the local Police Station to report the incident as well as my computer hacking and illegal activity, and the bastards are worthless; as always; in every state in this fucked up nation. It really is pathetic what our guys and gals overseas are really, or think that they really are fighting the fuck for, over there; totally ass fucking pathetic, YO. A tax system and government totally in bed with, and married to; the BILLIONAIRES AND PRIVELAGED CLUB, A CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM RIGGED FOR THE SAME PRIVELAGED AND OR THOSE EVIL DEMONIC PEEPS, SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW ALL OF THE INS AND OUTS; AND HOW TO USE THIS SYSTEM TO (THEIR) CROOKED MOTHER FUCKING ASS ADVANTAGE, YO; AND POLITICIANS WHO KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR, AND WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND; UNTIL ELECTED, AND THEN WANT TO PUT YOU IN JAIL IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS; AND THIS LIST COULD LITERALLY FUCKING READ ON AND ON LIKE A WHO'S-WHO IN AN UGLY FILTHY SWAMP-LAND OF MOSQUITOS AND STENCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Things are as bad for me folks, as they can get, fuck you Darren Stevens and Elizabeth York Sergeant Montgomery. Tinkletinkletink to you too mother fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These brazen mother fucking jerk off cunt lapping sons of dick eating bitches today, even had the unmitigated and unadulterated fucking gall and nerve; to fuck with me, when I exited the Fort Pierce, Police Station; flying a very loud and low private Cessna type of aerial craft directly over me, and you can bet, I flipped the fucking pricks the fucking ass bird, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course, I came down to their dirt bag cock knocking level by so doing, and realize that; in hindsight and retrospect. Then I came back to my building, and all sorts of diseased young scum bag giant sluts, were all over the place, with lots of other dirtball residents, screaming and acting like total fucking shit ass worthless sleazy ass whores.



I left you a dying declaration message on your voice mail system Ann King, I need help, so anything at all that you can do, anything; would be much appreciated, before I commit fucking ass suicide, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY DEATH IS NOTHING SHORT OF A LONG COLD CALCULATED FIRST DEGREE FUCKING ASS MURDER PLOT, & THAT IS TOTAL ASS FUCKING TRUTH. Just fucking wait for tomorrow, as what I will show my pal Eric, will be mind blowing; and get revenge on many of my filthy worthless fucking twisted enemies, all my enemies in general, or my GENEMIES, which includes all of my nikenemies, flenemies, twenemies, and so on, and so mother fucking forth, players, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



All this shit that's going fucking down all around me, is MOSTLY because WOMO or THEY; do not want me messing around in any way, or shape, or form; with the 'language of the soul'. Many unenlightened folks only know this as the term or the word, “MUSIC”. Fine, it is time to write the lyrics now of a beautiful song, written and performed on the Astral Plane at the Monolazarium Square, in the Great City of David, known by a select few mortals, as; SAHASRA DAL KANWAL, by Goddess Scylla, known by HER CITY-NAME as “Jehovah”, by some on Planet Earth's waking world interaction; and by maybe a few dozen in the entire waking MWG, as the GREAT ALL MIGHTY SARAH OR LORDESS NEECEE OR NEEVAH OR STACEY, OF THE KRASSLE FAMILY. (SARAH-STACEY-JEVOVAH KRASSLE). On the website of www.blogger.com/, this is written on older 2006 blogs somewhere in the autumn, causing Robert McGuire to wipe out my automobile. If I catch whoever is doing this, they will be literally CARVED UP LIKE A THANKSGIVING FUCKING GOOSE; AND THAT IS A TOTAL THREAT. I would gladly go to prison or die, just to fuck up whoever is doing this fucking shit to me after 20-50 years of this relentless mother fucking hellish nightmare bull shit, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep on fucking with my personal private legally paid for property, and let me catch you; and you will nickname me Duncan McLeod of 1406 Highland Avenue of 1984, in Cinnaminson, New Jersey, USAESMWG; as I'll literally fucking carve your head right off. Here are the musical lyrics to a tune, written by the most special wonderful powerful teenaged girl, in all of creation: {{(((LOVE IS FOR CARPENTERS)))}} © 1980, IN HUMAN-TIME.



I'm the great Stacey, yes I'm the great Stacey, oh I'm the great Stacey I am.

I have no beginning, for me, there's no ending, the great Scylla Goddess, I am.

Yes I'm the great Stacey, I'm in my great city, with colors and lights all around.

My friends and my Viqueens are all with me here,

And Heaven does surely abound.



There is someone special, a boy who is fleshall,

He dreams he is living down there.

A place far away, from his home by the bay,

And yet while he sleeps I still care.

I call him THAT-BOY, his name is THAT-BOY,

And he will forever be mine.

And though far away, he'll be back here one day,

With his Stacey, who loves him divine.



So stand here I do, with my song written new,

To tell THAT-BOY just how I feel.

He cannot remember his place with me here,

While I sing in his dreams that are real.

Yet one day too late, he'll come looking for me,

He'll no longer know who I am.

Remembering a girl, from his little boy world,

And doing his best to forget who I am.





Oh I am your Stacey, the great Sarah-Stacey,

I'm more than a girl at the shore.

I sent her to you, so that you'd love me too,

But instead, you forgot even more.

Oh I'm the great Stacey, yes I'm the great Stacey,

Oh I'm SARAH-STACEY-I-AM.

Love is for Carpenters, love is for carpenters,

Life's not all jelly and jam.



Oh I miss you THAT-BOY, and I named you THAT-BOY,

I love you beyond any name.

I sang for you there, at your favorite square,

Forgetting our love was ashame.

Still I sing in your dreams, and I send you moonbeams,

While you gaze at my long light brown hair.

Yes love is for carpenters, love is for carpenters,

It seems you forgot how to care.



So when you get home, and see me on TV,

And should it all come back to you.

Just stay there at home, and be all alone,

Don't pick up the phone, and do not call me.





Oh I'm the great Stacey, yes I'm the great Stacey,

Oh I'm the great STACEY-I-AM.

I have no beginning, for me there's no ending,

The great Scylla Goddess I AM,

Oh I'm the great Stacey, I'm in my great city,

With colors and lights all around.

My friends and my Viqueens, are all with me here,

And Heaven does surely abound.



THIS IS THE END OF THE LYRICS, first copyrighted in 1980; only in the melody of the song, and the words in 'Love Is For Carpenters'; some of these words were omitted back then, and other stuff added; only because my faulty memories were not permitting me the waking total recall, Arnie Kennedy, of what this mind bending young goddess, sang to me, in what mortals call; my sleep. Still, this should have a profound freaking effect on the evil empire, and if it does not, basically said my peeps; I AM FUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dave Roth would include into that last sentence, “PANTS-ON”. Nobody wishes to be fucked, pants-on, nobody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kinda takes all the fun away, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



END TRANNY, SICKO TWISTED WABBIT GWANNY, WHAAAA!



THIS WORLD IS NOW HEADING STRAIGHT FOR FUCKING HELL IN A BIG BRIGHT HAND BASKET, WITH A NICE PWETTY WIBBON AWOUND IT, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wemember folks, YOU ALL ASKED FOR THIS, AM I CORRECT HERE IN MY ASSUMPTION, MIZZ KATHY GATHERER???!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment