Friday, January 27, 2012

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0327

NICE TRY DICKHEAD FOLKS, BUT I AM ON THE INTERNET AND BACK TWICE NOW SO IT SEEMS.


SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0326

1:39 PM-EST-JANUARY 27TH, 2012

MARK MOHR RECORDING, FOR THE

RECORD, ON THE RECORD, AND BY

THE RECORD, OH MIGHTY GREAT ©

OFFICE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

THIS IS THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT,

CONTINUING ON THE INTERNET, OR PART 4, “YO”



BEGINNING HERE, BROTHER:



My dirt hole nabes across the hall have been real fucking ass noisy today, getting home around 2 or 3, and slamming and hollering like ignorant duosh bags all day long today. However, this is so unimportant when freaking compared to a higher deal that is going on, lads, lassies, and Labrador Retrievers, BREEEEEEEEEE!



I know why HADDONWOOD closed down. I've got him now, Patty Exploratron, so whatcha gonna' do about it? TEE-HEE-HEE, Lilly Munster Shipyards Andrews, clink, clink.



Now, what will I do that I am back again? Worry! TOLD YOU, not U-Gina, that is his bag, Pal Heitzmann.



My equations have paid off I see, he is using them and has books and books and ton of shit, but now, it will be done my way, Sinatra.



Interfere with me anyone, at your own risk. There are some folks around the world who know that I, do not play games as many others do. Jump up and down and scream and yell all you want. I made sure that a lot of shit happened exactly the way that I wanted it too. Here is some Red Henningsen verification of who I am. Is it still down there? Did I plan this good or what? Did I use the right mother fucker to get things not only done, but to answer all my queries about gravitation? Does the road really connect the two places, or am I just 'dreaming'? Did I teach you how to explore as well as you would like, Pee?



Now to move on just a little bit until I get more adjusted to new circumstances, after seemingly accomplishing the unaccomplished goal of the ages? Did I choose the correct family? There are three open reel tapes with my name on them, I want them back, PEE! When I put the US Customs onto that poor bastard at 6097844020, I can do it to other ten digit groups as well. I have a lot of friends in town up there.



It seems that the Lightning Goddess Diana is concerned with this new cohabitation. Well, what's done is done, and what is, is; right old dead distant cousin in law?



I have been determined for 75 years, to know how to beat that force, and through MWM and his STM, I am finally on my way. The Prophet of Nothing huh, the quintessential young man who did not know shoe polish from fecal material. Over the river and through the test pressings, sing me a high bar sweetie pie.



A moron knows when a blog closes, Wolf, Wolf, Wolf, Wolf.






No comments:

Post a Comment