Monday, January 23, 2012

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0321

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0321

TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO-1995

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:

WORST AERIAL DEATH SIEGE IN YEARS”

COPYRIGHTED BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN

2006-2012 © MARK WAYNE MOHR/

MICHAEL WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN

DYING CECLARATION AND LEGAL LAST

UTTERANCE SHOYULD I BE FOUND MURDERED.



BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:



Last night or really around two of the clock this morning, AM-EST; was when today's mother fucking cunt lapping off the wall and off the fucking scale death siege, from WOMO/MILI-2-FORCE TOTAL DIRT BAG BC DEMONIC FORCES, whatever and whoever they really and truly fucking are; and I'll now tell you all what has been to and against me, a totally innocent fucking victim so far as of the DEMONIC FUCKING DEVIL NUMBER OF {{{(((23)))}}}. Remember folks that 2 divided by 3 or 23 with a slash in-between it as like 2/3 = point 6666666666666666, and on forever, the number of GREAT SATAN, or the ASTRAL PLANE GOD known in the Province Olympia as Apollo-Lucifer.



I was talking to Diana on the phone last night, connected in with my many Paul Evans Pedersen Roaches, to quote him from 1998; and POW, I was messed with again, ROBERT MCDOWELL, MY OLD SCHOOL CHUM OF THE EARLY NINETEEN-SEVENTIES FROM HADDONFIELD, NEW JERSEY, NOW THE DIRECTOR OF THE ENTIRE FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION, and sir, and buddy, I NEED YOUR FREAKING HELP AS THE UTILITY ATTACKS FROM THIS SICK DERANGED BOHEMIAN CLUB AND THEIR DEMONIC FILTH BALL TELLACLES, ARE CONBTINUALLY FUCKING WITH ALLOF MY ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT, CONTINUOUSLY NOW, IT IS FUCKING RELELNTLESS, KIND FRIEND, SO PLEASE, I NEED YOUR DAM H-----E-----L-----P, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just about every time that this illegal and mysterious cut off with my telephone results early in the morning or late at night, the next day is off the scales hell and horrendous for me, with this day being absolutely no mother fucking ass exception whatsoever, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



The CHEMTRAILS are off the scales huge, and anyone in the FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA area, that is into GOOGLING this topic and viewing it on the YOU-TUBE, as millions of sites and posts are now available on this nightmare fucking topic straight out of the gates of hell; NEEDS TO REALLY GET UP AND VIEW AND READ, and see how we all are being massacred and slowly murdered, as well as all of our innocent mother fucking children. More however is happening than any of these posts and sites are telling, as they simply do not have the entire information available to them about this nightmare fucking situation. It all began with me in 1986 on the 15th day of August in 1986 when I sent dfown to the Washington, 13DC Copyright Oggice, my song project, entitled, “Real Good Girl”. Persecution by air worsened and worsened, and then when I began noticing linbes crossing the distant skies one after the other while at a security post in mount Laurel, New Jersey in December of the following year in 1987, and I phone3d the police station to ask what was going on, the very next mother fucking day, as if there was an unknown esoteric intelligence to these horrific sky-lines from HELL, they turned from where they had been up to that point, and literally, swooped all around my guard house location, miles and miles from where they were before, and this shit never fucking looked back ever since that phone call to the fucking cops. They got bigger and meaner, and made me get sicker and sicker, with heart arrhythmia monstrous, outlandish frightening shit attacks worse than you would get if you were a baby in diapers and drinking gobs of bad formula, and the blue early morning skies would magically begin every day by noon or earlier, to literally turn an ugly color of gray, altering the entire mother fucking weather pattern. What peeps today still do not know about the effects of these poisonous vapors, are all of the mental controlling applications. Not only are all the new post 1987 mental health explosions in diagnosed conditions such as youth-ADD or youth-ADHD, and many many many others, but there are rages that are also caused by this, anger in uncontrolled amounts, leading to the also post 1987 things such as mandatory classes of convicted persons of anger related crimes, such as Anger Management, and other such nonsense, when all that is needed, is for this to somehow to all get exposed, and stopped, EVEN IF THIS MEANS A FUCKING REVOLUTION NEEDS TO HAPPEN, BEFORE WE AND ALL OUR KIDS ARE ALL DEAD FROM THIS FUCKING SHIT. WE DEMAND MOTHER FUCKING ANSWERS, UNCLE SAM!!!!!!



Now I will ask the fucking magic cat GAGA just why this incredulous assault on me began at around 2AM with the attack on the telephone, that send me thousands of years into the past, and all I remember is witnessing horrible shit, and being so up set that I barely was able to work today a half day, losing fucking needed fucking pay. Oh, and this government wants productive tax payers, yeah sure right, I say to that utter nonsense, BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! HA-HA JANE DIRTBAG SLEAZELOUISE, you missed me at one fucking thirteen Post Meridian. Lately, this cock sucking piece of crap has been getting me every mother fucking day, AM, and PM, let me mother fucking try and cunt-pen-rape (compensate) for this hellish monster ass shit that changed my life in 1993, worsening it with another mother fucking quantum leap of hellfire and sub-death. (555555555555555555555555555555). OK, kitty, kitty, kitty, what number tells why this siege is on me so fucking bad since 2AM? OK, it is PC-number 682. The two main mother fucking items on my notepad match-list, for PCN-682, are, 'MOVING' and 'PANASONIC OPEN-REEL MASTERING MACHINE. There are only five total matching items, to this PCN, and the other three are, 'TWENTY', 'BEAVER', and 'TALL GIRL ATTACK ON ATLANTIC CITY BEACH'. I cannot speak for other folks using the GAGA-NUM, or Gawky-Gaukauk's Numerology, but for me personally; there are many fewer items in the '600' group than in the other eight total hundred groups, the 1,2,3,4,5,7,8, and 900 groups. A much fewer total of items for me anyway, seem to exist that work out to Private Cosmicoded Numbers in the 600's. Still, MOVING, have you read my recent blogs over the past week or so? Oh, and need I speak about how often the subject of the tape recorder used to create the song called “REAL GOOD GIRL” back in August of 1986, has come up on very recent blogging text as well, my peeps, YO?????????????????



If I am found dead shortly, we all know who and what has murdered me, and most likely in all odds will get away with it, except for one unknown variable, MAGNESONIC. IT WILL get all of you, just not most likely in the way that Barnabas Collins was hoping to get at another “JULIA” first, before they got to him. How I remember the many things that were said on that show, they seemed to absolutely and beyond any doubt whatwseever, all ready know about my entrire life up here in the future, and casted the show aroud much of it. But then so did the great, “Law and Order”. I first met with the two ADA peeps at the Camden county, New Jersey, Prosecutors Office, in Camden, New Jersey, on the 5th fucking ass day of December, the day after one's birthday is normally not an easily forgotten fucking event folks, and back in the final month of the nineteen-eighties, good old fucking ass 1989. Then came 1990 and L&O, and other things of course. Wow, all a coincidence, sure it is. You just believe whatever the fuck you want to folks. I know differently. I''ll sit here smiling to myself, only I won';t tell my grandson to kill DEEDEE, Ross-Boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No, we all know what's really going on, so block it all you want to folks, with all the strong Venka girls of Sweden, from March 1970 in Haddonfield, New Jersey. Yeah, I am just smirking, because I know. Fuck all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



PREDICTION: DOW JONES: 14,000 points by springtime, 18,000 by summertime, 30,000 by the year 2013, that is, if it ever gets here, MISTER IRONSUN VENTURA TEASEDAD.



Yeah, when my night interactions get wilder and wilder and more vivid and powerful, life while 'awake' tends to worsen and go from level (monster-10) up to somewhere fucking around level (monster 10,000).



I am taking addiotional Stresstab Vitamins on these many days of major fucking pummeling and hammering. Y shouldn't someone involved with the All Mighty Carpenter family, be continuously shaped and forged by all of the tools of their trade, after-all, it appears to be a rational and plausible explanation, and every bit as good as any other one that might be fucking ass offered up along with the collection plate of the Jesus Phony Hypocrite Pharisees Descendants.



Well, I am felling very ill in many ways, spiritually, emotionally, mental;ly, and needless to fucking also add in here, physically. If I thought I could die and remain dead, I would blow my mother fucking brains out this afternoon, as a buddy of mine all ready told me he will take me out deep into the Florida everglades and blow me away and feed me to the gators for a hundred bucks. Here is a dude who will do anything for a lousy hundred fucking bucks. Must be nice at times, to not have a soul or a conscience.



MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMagnesoniCCCCCCCCCCCC, kick in and wipe out these horrendous despicable fucking enemies, or I swear, I will send Iron Asteroids hurling straight into our closest star, and close out the show of Madonna's stock market mother curtains!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP!!!

****END TRANNY, YE SICK OLD SHIT HEAD GRANNY.****

No comments:

Post a Comment