Saturday, January 14, 2012

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0302

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0302

SUPER UTILITY STRIKE DEATH SIEGE JUST PAST NINE PM

9:38 PM-EST, SUPER FUCKING BOTBAR, JANUARY 2, 2012



STARTING OF BLOG:



I AM UNDER A FUCKING SUPER ATTACK. I was enjoying the television and watching the show, “The Mentalist”, and somebody sure did not want me to see something tonight, as all fucking cunt hell broke loose, no telephone, no power, no cable, and everything went kaployee.



I dialed the fucking emergency number, 911 as the cable company is fucked up and will not let any calls into their fucking system, I do not know what Comcast is up to, but I plan to pay their bill late intentionally this month for ruining my mother fucking night and shooting up tomorrow's fucking stock market another 400 mother fucking points. BANK ON THAT. All major fucking attacks before a new opening bell week on Wall Street, are super bullish for them, and remember today, Monday, was the New Years HELLIDAY FUCKING HOLIDAY; and the 'WOMO' has wrecked every fucking one now, since fucking cunt THANX-2-GIVENS FUCKING DAY, BACK LAST FUCKING CUNT NOVEMBER, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you study the BLOGS OF MORIANITY AND MOUNTAINPEN, you'll see this THING that these FUCKING DISEASED JERK OFFS seem to have with me and the holidays, and it is done to me EVERY MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING FUCKING ASS YEAR FOLKS!!!!!!!! I tried unplugging the cable system, nothing works, and for whatever reason, the internet has not been struck, and its modem lights are working. Let me post this fucking death siege before that changes as well, as it could at any fucking moment peeps, YO.



It is a matter of time now until my MAGNESONIC does a lot more than cripple some miserable bitch in an auto crash for ripping off its title in eighty three. You will be experiencing shit around the world that will dwarf past counter-strikes, as I am being literally mother fucking murdered by this fucking monstrous satanic demonic WOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mark my words, the Dow will be up 1000 points this coming week of 4 business days, Tuesday-Friday, and will be up to 17,000 points before the beginning of February, up to 26,000 points by spring time, and 100,000 fucking cheated points by May.



HA-HA FLYERS dirt bags. I was watching television earlier, and the Comcast switched automatically to the dirt ball Trump owned fucked up NBC Network Nut-jerk. The Flyers just lost at that second when my pals from fucking cunt New York City, my RANGER BOYS, suddenly shot 3 gorgeous goals at them, and defeated this team from fucking HELL, HA-HA-HA; you cheating ICPE LIFE DESTROYING SCUM HOLE DIRT BAG SHIT PRICKS!!!!!!!!!!!



I have not started telling stuff, no one will believe it, so let me say that I will need to do the blogs very soon, only under the control of the UC. I have been given no other choice. I know what I know, and I am very disappointed that my own daughter stands idly by and watches my demise from peeps that she more than anyone else, knows are totally real. Oh well, that's show-bizz folks,whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I will not be paying my Cable bill this month since I have no channels under number 40, no captions, no menu service, and they refuse to let my calls through, so my checks will stop as well, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



END OF THIS FUCKED UP WHITTLE CURSED HUNTINGTON BWOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment