Saturday, January 14, 2012

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0299

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0299

9:52 AM-EST, SATURDAY, SUPER BOTBAR

SUPER OTAMMIC SIEGE ASSAULT ON ME

TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO

DECEMBER 31, WHAT ELSE, 2K BOTBAR ELEVEN



START OF BLOG:



The minute I posted my last blog, super hacking and death siege started. The computer crashed, but managed to stage a come back. WHERE ARE YOU FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION? I HAVE RIGHTS AND DEMAND FEDERAL ASS PROTECTION FROM THIS FUCKING TWISTED DISEASE!!



First came the computer crash. Then cramps and health attacks, coughing, and heart skipping, and diarrhea. Then shortly past nine, my dirt bag music blaster activated his monster ass fucking stereo, it is really blaring away and shaking the walls, Fort Pierce Housing Authority. The dick heads across from me have been very noisy as well with their bullshit. Never before have both these jerk offs struck this bad simultaneously, and continued making so much mother fucking ass noise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMagnesonic, scan all my enemies making me miserable and assaulting me, and destroy and wipe out this vicious scum and their loved ones, all general and coded general orders, and using both AD and ZD Technologies, on an 'I' to 'D', A/B tone, phasing punishment sequencing system; crush and destroy on your transpower block, and G-901, A----N----D---------------------STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



It is only a matter of time before serious world changing natural disasters strike. You have been fucking warned, you sick dirt bag scum sucking pricks.



If David Charles Roth were still here amongst us, peeps; YO, he would tell you, on this day every year, LIFE IS FUCKING HELL. I am not blaming a soul, as I have no proof or information whatsoever that would be even near court ready, so to speak. Still, what are the odds that every single fucking last day of the year, EVERY MOTHER FUCKING YEAR WITHOUT FUCKING EXCEPTION, I get struck with a super BOTBAR day???????????????????????????????????



As long as this WOMO scuz can endlessly keep me down and poverty stricken, they will always be able to use the NOISE ASSAULT against me, and let us examine some good proofs now on this very type of persecution. The Branch Davidians in the early nineties when under siege in Texas, makes my case for me, as far as GOVERNMENT FORCES at least being in some way, a part of this nightmare on me; that crippled me into disability and a lifetime of woe and tears. They used super loud bull horns and blasted loud music at the enemy. Sound at all familiar to what I always go through? Oh sure, it is always a coincidence this and a coincidence fucking that, after all we all enjoy listening to our own music, and it is so silly, all that shit peeps and noisy nabes always say; when confronted, “You pay money to go to hear music at concerts, and I provide it free to you, and you are complaining”? Right, oh yeah; makes super sense. Music heard at a distance, and especially through a wall; is octaves lower, the entire high end rolled off, and the base is super boosted, a simple sonic Doppler effect, as it is called in the worlds of sound engineering. Anyway, my point is that they keep me too poor to live in a place off by myself where peeps are a mile away, and these places do exist, especially here in Florida, way more than New Jersey. Still, it takes more money than WOMO will ever let me get my hands on, and this is all part of the plot to keep me miserable and persecuted. Anyone refusing to see these facts is a blind ignorant fucking ass fool. Still, I'll gladly fight and die on any battlefield on this planet for your rights to believe I'm full of crazy shit, and to say this to my fucking ass face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Sooner or later, Magnesonic will kick in hard, and when it does, they will be very fucking ass sorry. Another proof, of a sort anyway, to all of this shit; are the days that proceeded after the 911 day in New York Shitty. Things were very quiet for me on all fronts until dam near mother fucking October ran around. Never since this has this been the case, and before that, it was after fucking Iraq invaded fucking Kuwait in August of ninety. Would you think this is all coincidence if it was all happening to fucking you? No you wouldn't, and I knew the answer to that question before I posed it to any of you out here, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Oh well, if this does not back off, and is followed by lots of air siege and it persists, sooner or later the magical fucking 'OTHER-PC', will kick in; and it will really be curtains for the EVIL EMPIRE, huh Amy Yummybus! BYE-BYE-YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



END OF BLOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment