Saturday, January 14, 2012

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0300

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0300

SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY:



START BLOG:



OK mother fuckers, you wanna' go some serious rounds with me, fine and dandy.



This was the worst attack that I ever had in Florida. You need not know every sick gruesome ugly mother fucking detail. I asked a special large black cat with white paws, why it happened. He told me, PCN-981. Wow, the powerful I'm sure have all my listings, and most likely with the assistance of some great software program, lots more that I've yet to mother fucking work out as of New Years Eve late day, brahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!



I will tell you that the whack job next door is intentionally harassing me and literally has sub-woofers right on my wall, making my entire apartment shake so that furniture has been knocked out of place and leaving me to hold my ears in agony. I'll be filing police charges after the helliday/holiday. For right now, I will do a SJ-SC-0004 later in this blog, and right now, I will be be counter striking in ways I've learned from the mighty fucking teachers, the WOMO themselves. They wanna' use music against me as they always have in many many many many mother fucking ways over the past 36 years since the days of giant man Louis Sauce the ass-wipe, well OK, let me tell something huge about music and the mighty IBM Corporation, and remind peeps that this is one isolated large incident. I have a fucking swimming pool filled with other shit, take me at my cunt lapping words, folks, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



In 1986, when I did the song I will regret doing for the next four hundred and sixty-nine years, signal, signal; I recorded other songs, and the song “REAL GOOD GIRL” was merely the title of the album project. It was all just meant to be funny, after-all, I only was about 5 years out from being with the mighty Michele at RPL, no rhymes or fabrications intended or meant cuzz's. One of the other songs was “PLANES”, another one was “RIP OFF TOWN”. Let us talk about the three little magic 'My Sweet Lord/He's So Fine', notes of this song, George Harrison Beegee. Yes RIP OFF TOWN was not a wonderfully nice song either, just as wasn't RGG, but the two songs talked about totally different subjects, my peeps. There was a fantastic movie that most likely all readers know of, and was called, “2001, A Space Odyssey”. The music was wonderful, but the one major masterpiece that the movie music track is remembered mostly for to this very day, had cool drumming, and ended with three great ascending notes in the matter worlds, relative to the antimatter universes scattered all over the great and totally unfathomably vast 5th dimensional hyperspace. My song used these same notes in reverse descending order in the theme of the entire song, that the great IBM Corporation stole and ripped off. They told me they would sue me if I made trouble for them, as they had written their promotion for an IBM typewriter, and many years ago. Well, I'll say one powerful thing for these very powerful ransom or non ransom folks, and that is; that minds far greater than my little feeble 6th-D connectiveness signals above my dead from the neck up neck, Archie Meat-heat; came up with what I will tell you all right now. In this movie, we all know about the famous computer, HAL. Well, IBM and HAL have a Gawky Gaukauk connection here with Jane Disease-Weeds Fonda and her one-one-one-one display, that dreadful night in 1993, at the Atlanta Braves Baseball fucking Park. If we add one letter to the H in HAL, we get I. If we add one letter to the A in HAL, we get B. If we add one letter to the L in HAL, we get M, or HAL turning into an IBM, as they not only had the first computer, but I received my programming training and degree from the Professional Careers Institute of Cherry Hill, New Jersey, at the Cherry Hill Mall, in late 1973, and this degree certified my training on their IBM SYSTEM 360, or root number 36; the same one out of 81 possible ones; that exists in the three words of “REAL GOOD GIRL”. It gets better, but we can stop for now with this little powerhouse of cool mind teasing dog fucking shit, folks, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What I will tell is that things connect up in the subatomic. Why I yelled out the word MY is anyone's Earthly guess, on MY master tape in August of 1986 on the song, REAL GOOD GIRL, from 'MainE' to 'VermonT'. I do know that right around the same time of the TRINITRAIL or Asterisk Chemtrail in 1969, and the powerful Goddess Scylla taking MY chain away in a 'dream', and then in 'real life', and on and on; was right about the same point in time, of the new postal abbreviation system, as well as the Marola Memorial Day school play that was the final time that this holiday had to fall on the 30th of May. It does not matter why HAL and IBM and MY, not standing for Maria Kelly of course as I once thought was the case until I awakened from a long Rip Van Winkle Beard Growing Contest, US Copyright freaking Office; all came to be. Things in the world of the subatomic need to have a created causation in their larger realm counterpart, but not in the same way that CAUSE would do it if it were to begin in the PAS world, (Post Atomic Sized). Oh yes, there is the password, and then there is the PAS-WORLD, and we, lads and lassies, and GWPOS Son of Sam from Williamstown, New Jersey, USAESMWG; are living in the latter of the two, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The parlor trick is knowing this simple truth. All sorts of shit makes its way into PAS-W CAUSATION from the sub-realms, but understanding some simple shit that remains totally invisible to 7 or 8 terrafolks, and THAT, as the great Star Trek ROCK, “IS THE EQUATION”, and my blogs screamed this out over and over again throughout the year of 2007, right MY; then along came you, and yes, I never had a cloooooo, did I???????????????????????????????????



Well, I have learned from great entities of wisdom, the mighty Calliotamm, the WOMO, whatever you choose to label this stinky dog crap folks. I had good teachers, and now I strike back in the same manner as they, both on and against me, and have done for a very long time!!!!!!!!!!!! ***********END OF THIS BLOG.***********

No comments:

Post a Comment