Thursday, January 12, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0290

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0290

SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY

TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO



BEGINNING THE BLOG:



It amazes me that WOMO sees my inactivity of successful counterstrike periods as though it will last forever, as we all know here, that it will not, and the tornado's and other hell for many of you is right around the corner.



Neighbors are noisy and intentionally fucking with me, they are clueless of course why they are attacking and hating me, but I am of course not a bit clueless.



Cramping attacks are bad. Utility strikes are bad. Tapes are fucking up in machines, and on and on, basically, a par for the fucking course, for an attack and death siege; such as this HELLIDAY one. Every year, it is the same thing. Thanksgiving, my birthday, Christmas Day, New Years Day, and roughly 3-5 weeks before and after this period, and I have deemed this period as THANKSGIVING SIEGE.



I TOLD YOU BIG LOVELY GINA, AND ALL OTHERS OUT HERE, 200+ ON THE DOW MARKET SO FAR THIS WEEK, AFTER THIS SUNDAY-TUESDAY SIEGE, AND COUNTING, YES SIR/MAHM, I FREAKING ASS TOLD YOU, AND I AM NEVER FUCKING WRONG. YES, THEY (WOMO) TOTALLY THINK THEY HAVE ME, and they sort of do until things pendulum out and swing back again, as eventually it always does as it always fucking must, as this is the law of simple and pure physics peeps, YO.



What I cannot totally understand is why some greedy prick out here is not remotely interested in my parallel event situation with this evil and their demonic DOW JONES SYSTEM. Just to throw me off publicly, it dropped a hundred points Monday, yesterday, but today, it flew up a third of a fucking thousand. I KNEW IT WOULD, because it just simply had to. It could not drop on a week that they tortured me this much beginning back on a prior weekend, and still is pounding away on my helpless fucking pathetic innocent flesh. If one powerful butt wipe out here wanted to, they could become billionaires in a year with me, using this DOW PROBLEM OF MINE. This is why I totally believe in the things that I do. Believing any other way would be the real stupidity, and the real craziness.



The WOMO will have their fucking time to cry, and it won't be pretty. Huge disasters absolutely loom on their horizon, as a direct result of injuring me so horrifically. On top of that, my PUSSY COMMAND, is another parallel that MUST KICK IN. It simply has no choice, and when it does, this will be one sorry fucking evil empire, take it away, WOMO-MO. Just as soon as PC strikes, I will take advantage. It never has failed so far, and I have never been this determined to fight for my life before, as I am right 'mother fucking now, Mister Trump'. In all honesty friend, you would not make a bit of difference, so if you can get in; go the fuck for it then college boy. I won't stand in your dam way, bud. This entire world is about to blow the fuck up, so you just make yourself at home, Donnie, with all the rest of the asshole crowd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes Gina, I TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!

Now, this whittle bwog ends folks, Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment