Thursday, January 12, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTERS 287-293

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0287

6:11 PM-EST, DECEMBER 18TH, HELLDAY AGAIN,

2006 AND AGAIN IN FUCKING 2011, HUH MCGUIRE?

I'LL FUCKING WATCH OUT FOR THIS DATE AGAIN EVERY FUCKING FIVE YEARS, AGAIN IN 2016, 2021, 2026, ETC.

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION

THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME

MORIANITY-PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES

COPYRIGHTED BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR”

WORST MOTHERFUCKING DAY IN FUCKING YEARS FOLKS”



BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:



as I pen this shit electronically now at 6:16 Post Meridian on this super fucking BOTBAR Sunday evening, a super horrendous FIRE ALARM is piercing away, but you have not heard anything yet, not a thing. Some strange voice in my motherfucking head told me that this would be the worst day in my fucking life from just about the time I arose and stepped out of my mother fucking bed, peeps.



Maybe the building is burning down, I do not know, but this alarm is fucking relentless, and began nearly an hour ago it seems, and even with the firetrucks downstairs, it is not stopping. Lots of fucking shit is going on, but unless a knock at my fucking door comes, I am mother fucking cunt lapping staying put in this fucking apartment, and not leaving these relatively safe premises. Airplanes are around me, computer hacking is off the scale, and the hugest thing going on today is GOOGLE. It appears these dirt bag pricks read your shit while you are typing it, they would not let me post my last blog, and terminated my account that I've used for six years now, not allowing me access, it is August of 2009 all fucking over again. I see that dozens of police and firefighters are all around, this building must be on fucking fire, I suspected the WOMO would GO TOO FUCKING FAR, AND PULL SOMETHING LIKE THIS, I HEAR HOSES BEING LIFTED, AND I AM NOT LEAVING MY APARTMENT, SO IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO ME, AS I WILL NOW POST THIS TO WWW.WORDPRESS.COM, I WAS MURDERED BY THIS HORRIBLE FUCKING FAMILY. I ALWAYS KNEW THEY WOULD GO TOO FUCKING FAR, AND JUST GAVE THEM MORE AND MORE ROPE, AND LET THEM HANG THEMSELVES, YO. THIS DISEASE FINALLY MURDERED ME, & IT APPEARS IT WILL BE BY FUCKING FIRE. Good riddance cold and cruel fucking world, are you happy now Patty Hickey, Donald Trump, Donna Summer, and Bobby Prick McGuire? BYE-BYE everybody. I am burning to death right now on 7th fucking, this is it for fucking ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



  1. Time as I know it will end686851`=5781k,868 ` `cm,8039qf68368etji

THE END.........................................631656radar86856$^&*@^&^@%^%^#&(%*%&(`48...........

No comments:

Post a Comment