Tuesday, January 24, 2012

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0322

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0322

WORLD LABS DATFILE: 012412.758

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION

THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL ANE ME

MORIANITY-PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES

COPYRIGHTED BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN © 2006-2012

NO SUBTITLE FOUR TO THIS BLOG

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:



I am under the worst attack of the year, and of course in month number one, the month as well, and most likely in the past several years, and believe me folks I have suffered under some real freaking doozies, power outages and glittering lights on or off. Also, stuff is happening ultra huge time, and how or even why, this seems to effect the all-ness of the cosmos, please folks, don't come to me for that answer. I would need someone to make a GAGA-NU Software Program for me, as longhand, it would take lifetimes to ask the great cat all the necessary questions so that I would be provided an accurate and perfectly correct response to my query. I can tell peeps, that with or without a program, simply writing down all the significant things in your personal life, then figuring out longhand, their Private-Cosmicoded-Numbers, and then just adding stuff together and taking the sum totals or the PCNT's of the items to be matched up for a compatibility study; and more answers will indeed arrive at the doorstep of your life, than can be fathomed by the imaginings of the DW peeps and James Patterson, all combined together, and then multiplied by ten times over, and THAT, sir-ROCK of the original “STAR TREK” show, is indeed, the EQUATION, as well as the truth that you can totally know and believe, and take to the TD ROOFDOGS BANK OF PAULA BELINDA KINGTHREATS. There is so much to tell in just the past 48 hours, let alone where to begin taking many all ready crack-opened stories of near term blogs of just last autumn and this winter; that I cannot seriously begin to organize it. More than one person has told me that if I could it all in a better order, especially in the conscious world's insistence in the 4th dimensional linearity, that many more peeps would take an interest in my story and MORIANITY. Unfortunately, this is a herculean task that I would seriously doubt that a dozen Albert Einstein types could master, if they all colluded together and spent full time careers, in making this attempt to do so. Still, I take constructive criticism well, and will always try and better my efforts to somehow remember that other awake persons in this hyperspace, do need to live in linear space-time, or else they will fall asleep or lose their sanity. I swear I will endeavor to do better all the time at keeping things in some type of chronological as well as categorical order. This is not to say I ever will be able to really perfect this, and it almost reminds me of Christianity, where the followers of Jesus Christ, the uncle of my 61st grand father back along the Huntington/Stuart/? Lineage, that only four top degreed Mason's know this third name back before it turns into Carpenter, and this needs to stop here; but my point is that in the Christian Faith, followers endlessly strive for and make the unrelenting attempt, to emulate the personality and PERSON, of the SAR (LORD) JESUS. All I can ever hope to do, is keep endlessly remembering that other peeps live in 3-D, and I live fully in 5-D, and these two never will meet, so if I want to tell things, I need to tone it down many times back into a converted 3-D story. My story is not really out of order, not in 5-D. But only dudes like Einstein and Sagan and Hawking can begin tom realize that powerful awesome freaking truth, and I must therefore learn to bend my willow branches into the directions that I wish my story-telling-leaves to drop down into.



Before moving this forward one more micro inch, let me say that I need to be extremely subtle, yet find a way to tell some of this unfolding story. There is a reason that for days now I have been under a MAJOR CHEMTRAIL siege, here in FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, USAESMWG. The problem is that the reason is in truth, a singularity, yet by 3-D terms, it has multiple possibilities and weeping willows all aside, Arthur Yancy Jones, “branches”. To explain a tiny bit of this so that ordinary folks who I envy with a passion, can GET IT, would be to make this comparison here. If you had an acre of ground that at no place was wider than three inches, you would be shocked at how long your property would be, totally and amazingly shocked into a full stupor. This is a mirage kind of example, as we are not yet using dimension itself to illustrate my point, as this acre of ground is all in a 3-D world. Varying states and nations, gives property owners different amounts of depth below ground level as well as height above ground level, that this property ownership applies to, and hence, we are in a three-dimensional (3-D) example with the acre of extremely narrow width. If however, you were not limited to any height or depth foot ownership, your acre would be millions and millions of square miles, factoring in the depths of the radius of the Planet Earth, and then factoring in the height part gets too wild. You would be the owner of countless, and inconceivable cubic light years; while technically owning this one acre of practically-flat-land. But this is nothing at all. If you could take the size of your living room, all folks with a living room in the world all averaged out that is; and move this area into 100 spacial dimensions, you would be able to take the entire universe or near all of it, and place it inside. Be careful about dimensions, because 99.9999999% of you, are clueless to what I am talking about. You have all heard stories of super string theory or weird theory or varying almost secret formulas known by only the top dozen Quantum Physicists alive, in one form or another, but anyone can simulate higher dimensional planes mathematically. It takes no super genius to do this. Moving into a higher one, let me just say takes strange and alien new ways of enlightened thinking. Then along with that thinking, life back in only 3-D, alters significantly. That's a freaking promise folks. If I could magically make my readers switch on this so-called enlightenment switch while reading my blogs, and allow them to switch back off afterward so they can go about leading their normal every day lives, then and only then,. Would I not need to write my story three dimensionally. However, this is not reality, and yes, “I GET THAT”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The problem is the feeling of loss on my part, that I cannot bring the world into where I am, even if just for a moment, and then I all ready McKinnon-1983 know, that they would wish to remain 5th dimensional after tasting the forbidden Adamic Fruits.



With this all in mind, let me first tell about the siege of the past two days, and a few other more mundane things, and then move on again into more of my story, while trying harder, to keep it all, 3-D. I have suffered through a LAMBRIGGER CULT aerial siege since the weekend ended, that is both despicable and unforgivable. I, unlike my ancestor; have no intention of sitting still, while the world slaps my face off, from side to side, proving that not all of the truths, managed to get themselves written into any bible, or collections of writings, and scrolls. This evil Lambrigger Astral Plane Cult is not known about by any public GOOGLE non-sanitized version of reality and truth. This is the same bunch of peeps that the great mighty wonderful television writers of the nineteen-sixties, Harriet Rohr and Robert Costello, were writing cleverly and covertly about, while creating the Gothic soap opera hit, called, “DARK SHADOWS”. When the plot was obvious to any real fan, that they had only one thing to return to after the parallel universe reverse time trip, and that was the “LEVIATHANS”, the show was abruptly canceled. At one point in time, the writers of this show admitted to the fact, publicly, that strange poltergeist type of experiences were happening on a regular basis in their homes. But during one of the many re-air showings on the SCI-FI CABLE CHANNEL, survivors came on near the ending again, and told how nothing unusual was behind it, it is all just entertainment, blah-blah-blah-and Bluebook Coverups. Yeah right? Did they go the very end of the show at that re-air or stop a few versions shy of this? HMMMMM? You know folks, I am madly in love with Abbey Carmichael, the L&O character; not because she is a gorgeous woman, but because neither of us seem to have a real high tolerance for coincidence. I am quoting off of this great law show from an episode that aired just today on TNT, BOOM!!!!!!!!! A knowledge explosion is what is really needed in this world, and I do not mean this silly computer thing, this is a short term phase that humanity is going through, all about networking, and is the biggest smoke and mirror trick in the multiverse, as it is in fact, anti-networking the otherwise normal networking that would take place without it. How many of our kids know more people in far away states and nations than they know from their own back yards and immediate neighborhoods, because of this wonderful internet? Speaking of being connected and coincidence though, you really do have to see it my way. The Network that made this great show right after I met the prosecutor on December 5th in 1989, and told my night,are story as it was as of that date, don't get me going Eckert Pharmaceuticals or Miss Lee, YO, but really, BOOM, the network, BOZ, hay, maybe it does take two to tango, but either way, WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF ALL OF THIS ABBEY, YO??????????????????????????????????? Sheeeeeeees!



Lat night I died very early and went into a very deep and yet disturbed sleep, and I slept for three times my normal sleeping period; close to thirteen freaking hours. I spent most of what feels like the entire time my body was in the bed, up in Atlantic City, New Jersey. My two daughters were around somewhere, and details of it are sketchy. I only remember how disappointed my oldest was when a bright sunny day suddenly turned dark and it became a full blown rain event. She had wanted to go to the beach and water. When she could not do this she said something about catching a good movie up in the hotel room. I cannot pull back any more than this. However in 3-D, this is a silly 'dream'. In 5-D, the power of this event is why cosmic forces are literally murdering me right now with these poison chemtrails. I want to come right out and say something that is set to go down in about 7 or 8 weeks and how it connects this as well as my entire trip down here to Florida, and I want to tell how a lot of recently broken contacts from areas not that far from Atlantic City, have all resumed quite recently. I could say it 5th dimensionally and I'd be typing to myself. You see, only a 5th dimensional creature can read and write D-5. Yes, I fully do understand that. I GET IT. In fact, this can serve me as a far greater code, than the ancient secret Aramaic Language, used very much as a near-prehistoric-BLUEBOOK of the United States Air Force. Oh, ask Pope B-16 if anyone doubts my words about this. The powerful punch however, comes later on, and even in a mere 3-D, as I now go on to tell what happened, after I dragged myself to work, late; feeling very ill from a sky-filled poison gas attack, GO TO FREAKING YOU-TUBE PEEPS, IT IS ALL UP THERE, DO NOT BELIEVE ME, SEE IF I CARE, SEARCH “CHEMTRAILS”, DO IT ON GOOGLE OR ON THE YOU-TUBE, EITHER OR FOLKS; but GET THIS peeps. I got into my job and within fifteen minutes, Jesse my boss and Manager of the entire place, told me to go take a lunch break in the cafeteria. I walked in and sat down with a drink of nice icy cold water, and in came BROTHER BLUE. He is the nicest dude on this planet. He is not only a true Christian, but he walks the walk and talks the talk, he carries his bible with him, yet he rarely opens it up, because he knows almost every darn word in that entire book. He speaks to Jehovah continuously. The very first thing out of his mouth when he came in and shut the door behind him was, Mark, how was Atlantic City? If I had not been sitting down all ready, they would indeed have had to “CARRY” me out of there on a freaking glittering booming sounding stretcher, Donald J. Bassler Trump; with or without your wonderful voice, me' ol' Haavaad pal!!!!!!!!



Folks, a child from D-5 knows why the one third of the evil AWA,or the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, is attacking me right now so intensely, adversarially, and pugilistically. I cannot tell some things. The BC knows it, and I know they know a lot of it, and most likely a lot more. You should be so ashamed of what you did, was it really just to hurt me, you crumbs, because you know, you'll never be half of what my wonderful daughter is, not in your wildest and wettest dreams, you bums! Those out here who know they rock, keep rocking, and those that know they suck, well, enjoy your darn lollypops, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!



In any event, those who know what this is for, read it and know it, and be careful. Do not say a thing that you do not have to say or it might be hazardous to the health. It breaks my heart into a vigintillion little pieces how so much injustice and cruelty can exist in this world, and I agree with you, sir, JACK MCCOY. Humans no matter how bad, without help from the devil, could never be quite this horrible. YOU ROCK MY FRIEND, you really do rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You bet I have a healthy respect for a dude who does a lot more than swing mops at Sigma, 168. ROCK ON BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE-BYE, YO!!!!!!!!



END TRANSMISSION: No darn rabbits today folks.



PS, make another cool TV commercial PK, you are so cool, that you'd chill out a freezer!

No comments:

Post a Comment