Thursday, January 12, 2012

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0288

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0288

EIGHT AT NIGHT, SUNDAY

DECEMBER ELEVENTH IN 2011



STARTING BLOG ON THE WORST DAY EVER:



I have some common sense, all though nowhere near enough to do any serious bragging over. The computer has a huge virus in it, it will be in the trash can shortly, I know that. They have ruined it along with many other machines. Norton is useless, and a waste of money to pay for its stupid so called protection. You cannot protect yourself from an enemy with all the might and all the power, and you have none at all, and a child should be able to recognize this fact as reality. Some serious hacking is happening. The machine cannot even keep up with my typing. I think my own kid is doing this to me, and I am quite perturbed by her less than perfect behavior. In any case, somebody totally ruined my day and weekend, and I am supposed to be in court getting sued by JC Penney tomorrow afternoon.



GOOGLE IS THE BASTARD THAT HAS DONE THIS ALL TO ME, AS BEFORE THEY WERE GOOGLE, THEY WERE ENEMIES DISGUISED IN MANY OTHER FORMS. WHETHER THEY FUCK UP THIS MACHINE, AND TURN IT TO TRASH, BEFORE I FINISH THIS BLOG NOW; IS KNOWN ONLY BY THE FUCKING GODS THEMSELVES.



I am going to the Miami FBI FIELD OFFICE tomorrow, and taking my entire machine over for them to do whatever they want with it. I ALL READY AM BRACED FOR A MOVE ON THE MOTHER FUCKING DOW JONES STOCK MARKET SYSTEM SOMEWHERE AROUND A THOUSAND FUCKING POINTS, IT IS INEVITABLE AFTER A SUNDAY DEATH SIEGE OF THIS MOTHER FUCKING MAGNITUDE, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Do not be shocked folks, if MAGNESONIC however, does not cause biblical proportion disturbances around the fucking globe over the coming days and weeks to counterstrike this horrendous death siege and destruction of my personal property that is totaling in the thousands of dollars now in less than a months time. Some dirt bag has tried to get into this computer, and it finally did today. It made changes despite my saying NO on the box. I promise that retribution and consequences will in fact occur. You can take this straight to Regis Philbin and his TD BANKING SYSTEM.



Most likely this computer will be dead as I should have been, a long fucking time ago. Now I can spare no feelings, or worry about keeping secrets, I suppose you might say that these fucking WOMO ENEMY bastards have won. I must betray even my teen queen, Jehovah, I have no choice, still, as she says, if you have to, do it subtly, do all things in a quiet subtle way, as in the end, this will make the biggest splash and the most noise, she told me that on VI-QUEENS ISLAND in eternity, or on the Astral-Plane, or the heavenly realms if you prefer. As I speak, another fire alarm is going off at 24 minutes past eight, and it just stopped as I typed this, this is honestly beyond the twilight zone this weekend, and I all ready know that the Dow Jones will indeed gain by the end of the year a minimum of 2,000 points as a result of this monster ass unfathomable and fucking unconscionable assault on me this weekend of hell. HELLIDAY/HOLIDAY, hay folks, SOSO-WEIN-SSDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



By ruining my day, they fucked up my movie taping schedule. I very much wanted to tape the ION-TV programming tonight, and missed a lot of it. I sure hope these diseased jerk offs are happy, wiping out one poor little Bancrofter. It must make them feel like such tremendous huge fucking ass heroes, BRO. WOW, look at us, BRAHHH!!! We can destroy a little nobody from Hopkins Lane in the Special-Ed class. How powerful can they get, Jeepers asshole creepers man? Anyway, let me tell a few gargantuan sized things, and for doing this, I truly am sorry, but enough is enough Popeye, I just cannot standskiz no more, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.



The first huge thing you must know if I do not make it alive to your office, grandchildren of my pal Edgar Hoover, is that Marilyn Monroe and I share a major thing in common. When we were teenagers, and then again as adults, we interacted with a powerful ass family, and it was not all that pleasant, Ann Reese Quaker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In fact, it was not such a nice thing at all. Still, larger than the events that took place, is the fact that way more than the events themselves are involved in the mix, or put in another way and maybe simpler to be understood is this: The sum total of slices in the pie in this case, is far greater than the pie. This may seem to be on the face of things, quite an impossibility, but please take me at my word that I am not lying folks. What would I have had to gain by my blogs of this day, did you truly ask yourself that question before you laughed it off and called me the ultimate fucking space cadet peeps? No, of course not, you are all mind manipulated, totally PAWM-PIE-ETTOS CONTROLLED. These are the tools of the bad carpenters club, known also as the one-third of the great MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, and who reside in the spiritual realms, in an interaction-location known by many from 'beyond this world here', as the Lambrigg Cult or simply the residents of the BRIGGBASE. I remind you that this has nothing to do with a location over in England, known as Lambrigg. This as Wolf and the gang of the post ADA Ron Wirtz first meeting date on December 5th in 1989, is indeed purely unintentional and coincidental. Let me also subtly add in something here, into this blog my peeps, YO. Do you think any of these powerful famous people, are going to admit that I am right, and they indeed did all this horrible stuff to me back in time, I mean I am seriously asking all of you this, come on will-ya? When I stayed at fagot Thomas J. Reale's Cornwall Avenue home in Ventnor, New Jersey, from middle late June through the 12th day of July back in the year of 1970, I got off the jitney-bus on the night of July 5, 1970, since it had rained on the fourth, and the fireworks celebration was moved to the following night on the 5th, and I went to it, wondering if I would run into the girl whose Atlantic City street-name was Pee-Kay, only I did not, and the only thing that was happening was a nice line in the sky tiny moon setting, and bright fireworks going off; and the passing of 366 days. Still, Tom Reale knew the bigger picture, and what had happened to me 366 nights ago. For no apparent or good reason whatsoever, he was literally waiting for me at the place where the jitney-bus had left me off, at Pacific and Cornwall Avenues, and he shouted at me as though the world had come to an end. Please forgive me folks, if I choose to believe that HE KNEW EXACTLY, just what had happened with Pee-Kay and myself, on the last night of the fireworks; and was worried that if it had repeated while I was 'in his care' so to speak; that he would be in very serious jeopardy, by McGuire, Callio, King, the entire fucking Kennedy family, and on and on, 'addinfinitem'; an old earlier 20th century term that is now seemingly defunct according to my spell-checker system anyway. When this family makes contact with you as a teenager, and you still are talking about that same event, in adult life; as I was, with MISTER DAVID CHARLES ROTH, my old CALDOR STORE #113 pal from Woodbury Heights, New Jersey, whom I met in November of 1985; then you get to have the distinct pleasure, privilege, and total honor; of being revisited again, by a big-K cousin line somewhere. I do not believe the coincidence of Reale popping up out of nowhere at the bus stop at ten-fifteen at night on July fifth in seventy, nor and especially in double bubble conjunction with the very same stuff happening to dear sweet whittle Marilyn. The 3rd or triple bubble all though it is only symbolically significant, is that both her name, and my name, are like the candy; you know, M&M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So feast your hungry ass eyes on this tid-bit morsel of juicy & gossipy information, folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Now here is what happened at work folks, and I did not think it to be very funny. It began one night before the incident at my work site. I went to bed and never told about a quick short interaction, as at that time, it was not that relative or seemingly urgent, next to other bullshit going on big time around me at that point in time, late last summer. A lovely girl popped up in the Florida Workforce Program, or if it was not that, the other program, Florida OJT, one of them; with my daughter's name, and not a precise twin, but quite close in appearance to her days just after high school graduation. This was a very unhappy girl, and it was as though she not only did not want to be there at the place, HFOC; but on Earth itself. Let me start with the dreaming-interaction. I was not at work so I won't begin by lying about it. I was in a place I do not recognize. Suddenly this girl was there. She told me that she came to me here from a parallel universe, and only in the dream could she tell me this and remember it, but that she would indeed be coming into my waking world interaction. The next week, boom, there she was. She was the girl I mentioned who when she was on her cell phone, a military aircraft flew out of nowhere and hovered real close, and then sped away into the southwestern skies, and out of view; climbing in steep acceleration. The guys talked to her but she was quiet and kept totally to herself. She stared over at me a few times, sat next to me at class meetings, and felt relaxed when I was close to her. She even asked me a question once a couple of weeks back, and never spoke to anyone unless someone spoke first to her. In the interaction, that I ignored as silly at the time; she was telling me that she wanted to show me the biggest secret of all about her. When I asked her why she wanted to share a huge secret with me, she replied calmly but strong willed; that she knew that I needed to understand her better, since a lot of memories had come back to me, directly following my intentional trance to hear her sing the song from 1980, called “Love is for Carpenters”, in early 2007. Long Story Short (LSS), with subtleties in powerful abundance so that only the right peeps even have a small clue what exactly is being discussed here, and that I promised I would never ever reveal; but now as a result of the WOMO finally mother fucking braking me down, after this death attack today; carefully yes, but I MUST TELL THIS STORY, AS IT NEEDS TO COME OUT, OR THEY ARE GONNA' FUCKING KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!! She was showing me that if she could not have made it, not a little but really big time; she never would have been able to be happy, or even fit into the world at all. Meeting this 'hyperspace twin' of a sort, absolutely verified the POWERFUL DREAMING-INTERACTION that I had had, just days before she appeared. Twelve days or so ago, she vanished forever. I am terribly saddened, as it was like having my daughter back, after losing her all these years. But indeed, I take solace and comfort in knowing this powerful secret, and not only knowing it, but seeing and actually observing the entire thing over months of time, first hand. No one can teach something or tell something like that to another person, it needs to be witnessed and personalized, lived through and really actually fully experienced. I experienced it, first the dream, then the event. I know your gigantic truth now, and next to you; am the happiest person alive; that you did not have to live any alternate realities. I thought it was all about just the LOIS FOCA, but it seems things always have deeper and darker hidden truths, ALL THINGS. Now since I have no idea what my future holds after your cousins wiped out my life this weekend, MI BROWN EYED GIRL; I am going to cut and paste two powerful other SAFE-JOURNAL chapters to this blog, making one very special blog entry. Even still, BUY STOCK FOLKS, as it will totally fly after this attack on me today, YO, I promise you that at C-cubed, and then cubed again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



When I was on the telephone yesterday, with my coworker; he suddenly hollered out, and nearly passed out from excruciating agony. His hernia was acting up out of the blue, and he told me that he had not been racked with that kind of pain ever since he went into the surgery for the condition to start with nearly a decade ago. Then today, I Called Meagan, my computer guru over here, and out of the blue, eight people called her and needed things, and we could not do very much. She told me that she knows beyond a doubt that forces beyond huge are indeed at work around me, and she is a very perceptive individual. She will be coming back later on this coming week, and it is up to the FBI now, on what I am going to do; as I may leave for Lake fucking Chapala in Mexico after the holidays are over, as I cannot take this kind of endless fucking unrelenting persecution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



If you are in court tomorrow JC PENNEY, waiting for me; I will not be there. I am on my way over to the fucking FBI, so if you wanna' put me in fucking jail, do it!!!!!!!! Three hots and a cot right about now, without all this other shit, sounds pretty fucking good to this poor old soldier, General Bradley Patton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now here are the two cut and paste jobs, but only one blogging website is accessible after today's monster ass fucking hack, and that is www.wordpress.com/ just like back in August of 2009, all fucking over again, YO peeps.



END OF THIS BLOG, AND THIS IS WRITTEN AFTER THE POST.

No comments:

Post a Comment