Saturday, January 14, 2012

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0294

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0294

10:27 AM-EST, DECEMBER 26, 2011

TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO-1995

NO FOURTH SUBTITLES OR HOAGIES

WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2295 SBT-STM

COPYRIGHTED BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN

THESE BLOGS ALL DOUBLE AS SWORN VOLUNTARY

OATHS TAKEN BY ME STATING THAT THIS IS

ALL TOTAL ABSOLUTE TRUTH. THERE IS NO FALSEHOOD

WHATSOEVER IN THESE WRITINGS.



BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:



I knew at twenty-five minutes past one this Christless ass morning, that this day would be total siege, as it was fourteen mother fucking years ago in 1997 when Paula Belinda King and her inner circle of misery, decided to slow torture and slow murder my mother to a lingering unspeakable death over a 26 month period. Three firemen just exited their truck out front of the building here at 601 Avenue B here in Fort Pierce, Florida at 10:34, and now at 10:35, the FIRE ALARM signal has been disarmed, it began around just past ten this morning, and did not shock me one small bit, as I all ready know that this fucking ass day of terror is only getting started for me, and so I will be doing another message to the unconscious collective of the human race before this blog is over, but that is not here yet, there is a bit more to say on this blog peeps, before I do this and then get ready to close out.



The reason I was braced for lots more was telephone persecution at precisely 1:25 AM-EST. I was trying to talk to the great GODDESS SCYLLA in a small trance, and telling HER that I loved being in HER great city with HER, and POW, the next thing I knew, a shrill piercing loud sound shot through the receiver of the land-line telephone. Paul Pedersen, my EX partner from SPR quoted here, told me in 1998; shortly after the WOMO enemies murdered my mother and the event had not caught up with the reality quite yet from what they had done to her while she was sleeping in that house of horror and death in Somerdale, New Jersey; that when I took revenge on the MILITUFORCE OTAMMITES or the MO, or the World Owner MILITUFORCE OTAMMITES, all the same labels for putrid horrendous deplorable and quite vulgar obnoxious and despicable people; either in individuality or any combined grouping; and took this revenge by playing my MORIANITY-ON-TAPE, through an open end dead circuit and into the telephone, by attaching one side of stereo headphones to the talk end of the telephone by using a rubber band to hold this wild contraption together, that I was merely playing my stuff to the cock roaches, quote end of quote. If this was so Paul, old pal of foul language on voice-mails,then I laughingly merely ask you here today, why are these roaches able then to damage my hearing by inputting monstrous levels of shrilling sounds through this and into my poor ringing ear, causing me later this week to speak to an attorney, and sue the AT&T Company for damage, as this is not the first of these attacks, I have been getting them off and on all year long, both at the current address, and the previous one up on 26th Street at the Bailey home in the hood. It seems a letter will be going out to the Florida Attorney General on two matters later on this week, the health care issue and the fraud committed on me by the Humana Representative as if he had been honest and not afraid I'd attempt to switch out of the plan, at least I could have planned to save the money so as to be able to have bought my meds back last Friday at the Walgreen's Pharmacy instead of getting sicker and sicker when I did nothing whatsoever wrong to start with, and now the intentional deafening of me by other WALL STREET persons such as AT&T. I intend to sue for as much as they will legally allow me to sue for on all this. SOMEBODY IS WIPING ME OUT, AND I HAVE A RIGHT TO FUCKING FIGHT FOR MY VERY LIFE, AND BREATH; THAT THEY DID NOT GIVE TO ME. THIS WAS GIVEN TO ME DIRECTLY BY ALL MIGHTY SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE, AND THUS IT IS NOT THEIRS, TO ILLEGALLY TAKE AWAY FROM FUCKING ME.



Let us perform now, a quick review on things quite recent. They have damaged and destroyed a lot of my personal property, including the left side turning signal switch on my automobile. Every single time that I do anything with anybody, such as with my computer guru Meagan, this kind of thing or else other similar one, does indeed occur, with clockwork Swiss precision. My TV, my DVD-VCR, my car, my computer, my home stereo, my car stereo, my bathtub, I believe they even infested my apartment with roaches, since you can eat off of my scrubbed floors and large lay-down throw rugs that are kept routinely vacuumed, and never is one single dish placed in a sink, not even soaked, they are done directly following usage, in hot dish detergent water, cleaned, rinsed, dried and put away, there is no Earthly reason for a roach invasion, despite living in a Public Housing facility, or living where OTAMM ENEMIES forced me after totally obliterating my life. Do you really have to wonder why I remain without tear or emotion, as I observe all of the various hideous devastation's on television, through the past years; when Magnesonic causes these powerful fucking disasters. Ladies and gentlemen, this is total and absolute war, that has been forced upon me; by these despicable wicked monsters straight from fucking hell, and leaving me to fend for myself, in the hugest nightmare imaginable. I promise you that Patterson and Spielberg, and all of them together; have never written anything like the true detestable gargantuan nightmare, of my existence; that indeed folks, is not a day or a month or a year or ten years, but instead, goes on from womb to tomb; under this horrific given label of 'HUNTINGTON FAMILY CURSE'. But I was prepared for the continuation of assault on me today. Also, thank the gods that I all ready was lightly awake, when the alarm struck. It is always worse in the dead of sleep to have this unbelievable noise all over you come out of no place, and it amazes me that people are not getting heart attacks from it. A lesser sound than this caused me to end up giving a friend of Frank Callio, some strange flowers, pertaining to Atlantic queen's, and Whistle Blower Clubs, and strange white sports cars with young goddesses inside them, not to mention winter turning into spring, and being Duncan McLeod of 1984 on Highland Avenue in Cinnaminson, New Jersey at house number 1408, matching my address then, and the United States IRS, and Copyright Office files, I'm quite positive, to this day; will still have all of the old files to match this, and bringing proof positive to the words on this blog and word document, along with all of the hacking of-of-of-OF-ODF it all, DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT, fuck this shit, let me move this hell right along folks, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I talked to the great cat of meowing alphanumeric knowledge, far beyond the top secret Rosicrucian Orders, or other great secret sects and orders; whether they be hidden in the highest mountains, or inside large back room areas of ancient cathedrals. I took a deck of my playing cards, and used only the four suits of the ace cards through the number nine cards, totaling 36 cards, all jokers also removed from the deck, shuffled them up carefully, and began, right after my late night telephone attack and on the anniversary of 14 years of their murdering my mother in that inhuman way that Trump himself would not be that cruel to a nasty ass dog on his worst moods and days. YOU WANNA FUCKING WAR MOTHER FUCKERS, FINE, SO BE IT; AND SO READ ON WORLD, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Let us begin with my query made to the GAWNUM, before the event; when Christmas was still a short way ahead of us. I asked why last Sunday eight days back now, as well as Tuesday, six days back now, were such off the scale death sieges for me, and received the answer as PCN-583. I only have tip of the iceberg books on worked-out items that match each and all of the 81 possible PC numbers from 110-990. I had asked Gawky Gaukauk why the siege at that time was so brutal and intense, and some of the list matching items for number 583, are ENEMY, CHAIN, WILL MARRY A TALL YOUNG GIRL, CHINA, SHORT, and MARK MOHR'S SECRET DAUGHTER. Then I suddenly remembered what Scott Ransom the realtor, told me in my car that fateful day in late 1988, and I quote him here; and this man working for Kelly Jackson at Jackson and Jackson when he first had his New Jersey Real Estate License; and had switched over to the Todd Reality Company recently after leaving Kelly, but he was telling me what Kelly had told him directly, and to listen if he valued his career. He was told this, “Stay off the Mohr Kramer Hill house deal, we want it left unsold, and if you don't want bad things to happen; my advice is to stay away from all of this, just as I am doing”. Then when I asked Scott what Kelly knew if anything as to the reason behind this, he was told that, “Very powerful people are disgruntled with him”. He meant me of course, and only the gods can really know enough to go into a court of law, and swear an oath to a judge; just who these powerful people are, and exactly what they're all so disgruntled at me about. If I told you under oath that I knew, I would be committing fucking perjury folks. I have a million ideas and theories, & all combined together with a few dollars cash; and it will buy you cocoa and donuts tomorrow morning, at the 'dunk runners place', YO. I also asked why 2008 and 2009, was so filled with SSJK giving me powerful dreaming-interactions; and in 2010 and 2011, it is practically non-existent, as far as coming to me not just as SSJK in HER great city, but in Her human form as well. My answer was given me as PCN-954. A few of the more powerful match listings with this number are, HALLOWEEN, GUATEMALA, and my father's born name, all though he had grown up lied to, and believing his true name was Wayne Martin; but really, it was WAYNE MOHR. Chicky was the husband of Dawn-Marie King, and he and a dozen of his brothers were all illegally in Hammonton or Egg Harbor, in New Jersey; and were all citizens of Guatemala. My dad was the Florida treasure diver, as well as the friend of the world famous Mel Fisher; known for his treasure salvage work. Halloween Day is when three powerful works of mine, were all mailed to the US Copyright Office. Then in 2008, the year following these three other prior years, when my projects were all mailed on October the 31st, in 1994 with the book called, “The Permission Barrier”, in 2005, and finally in 2007, with musical projects. Diana Ross was not born with this name, and with Gawnum, the true born name of Christian and Sir names together, is what is needed to accurately work these equations. She was born Diane, not Diana, & it is on her birth certificate. She was born as a resident of the Brewster Projects in Detroit, ask Oprah. This also makes “Diana Ross” a number 954. Complicated interacted truths all compile together, and eventually come to exist and reside in all these matches given. Remember that the HALLOWEEN of the year after my final 3rd October 31 Copyright, which was in 2007, and was titled by me as, “Karaoke Lunch-break at the Sorian-18 Guardhouse”, was then followed by the following Halloween which was shown to me, and no, Christians, I do not see it your way, that something gave me a vision. No, I was taken; remember your pal Saint John, that proves time travel is real and happening here in this world for nearly 2000 fucking years now? It is all right there in the bible for a silly snotty child to go and read it. I was suddenly asleep, and taken; and it was no fucking dream people; and I was with Nick Cannon the great player and kid-TV dude; may the gods help us all huh Patty Duke old friend, wow have times changed baby or what, but let me move this right along? This is only a super compressed reading on number answer 954, dealt me by a simple 36-playing card deck, no magic, no parlor tricks; just powerful fucking knowledge, right 'Clark Flyer' Kent? Anyway, we ended up going to a Boston motel for the night. It was chilly, and I remember the feeling of cold rawness around me, when we were in that large room, and bedding down for the night, as it had two floors. I remember thinking, 'wow, a motel room with two floors, cool'. After we left this place, we eventually made our way back to Philadelphia, and it was early on Halloween Day in 2008; and I saw the huge parade, and many balloons with large displaying words, such as “Phillies, 2008 World Series Champions”. When I came out of this powerful experience, remember it was only then on this final week of the entire previous month, so it was not even the beginning of October yet. Then I went on last night to ask some other things about the recent hell siege with my medications. When I went to the Walgreen Pharmacy where I pick up my two meds, back on Friday afternoon, after dropping off Meagan, my computer guru at her sister's or cousin's house, I cannot say which as my memory is not what it used to be folks; I not only had to wait triple or more the normal time, but then learned that I needed to have 45 bucks or I was not going to be able to pick up my much needed meds. This was not enough for these bottom feeders however, and all my life since this began getting off the walls bad after summer time in 1986, I began noticing that it seemed that the enemy would cause a major disaster, and then when I was down hard and greatly weakened all ready by this disaster that they themselves caused to happen to me; then they would march right in for the kill, and when I am down all the way, they come up and kick out your mother fucking teeth, without mercy, without relent, without shame, heart, conscience, or any humanity on any level whatsoever. I tell you right now folks with a full heart, and under penalty of any and all libel and perjury charges, should I be lying about this; and you ever at any time prove that I indeed am lying; that these peeps, just whoever they truly and really are, have no bottom, no soul, and literally would make you choose Hitler or even Satan Himself, to be saved, over whatever this is that's around me; as it is even bigger and more monstrously gargantuan, by a geometric factor of at least a hundred. Now folks, this is another time, they or WOMO; used my exact make of keyboard amp, to mess with my head; and they just enjoy fucking with me while my life is draining down the toilet all ready, thanks to what they are doing to me, by disallowing my medications to be covered on my new insurance plan, that was forced on me when the other plan went out, for reasons that are known only by governmental forces, up in 'Taller-Krasse', Florida, at the State Capitol. My amp is monster sized like the one on the road the other time when Meagan told me to turn down a different street while taking her home, and we ran into that huge blasting amp, that some rapper dude had his mic and radio plugged into, both times however. My same make amp is a Peavey Amp, that is used to plug in electronic musical instruments, but you can just as easily plug in mics, radios, other stereo amps that all are connected to full home theater operations, and with two of these amps, you have adjustable left and right speakers, with your other four outputs on your main amp available to use subs and other speakers additionally should someone so choose to.



For those who say to me that they believe I am just ranting on and on, and looking to find ghosts in a closet on purpose, just to make points and stories; you would be WRONG; and you do not know me one bit better than Tracy Ullman did back in 1983, thank the gods; and maybe not love, carpenters, or beans from beer either, for that freaking matter, YO. Let me now tell you things, that shocking as it may sound at first sound-bite, go even beyond the shock values of the great mighty FOUR HALLOWEEN DAYS; and these being once again reiterated here, 1994, 2005, 2007, and 2008; and yes I fucked up and made a whittle typo on a recent blog with these dates, and in fact I know I screwed up several past blogs with these dates, making some in the 19 hundreds and others in the 20's, when it should have been the opposite way around, but any and all true blue Madonna Morians, from my lovely Amy down to anybody else, knows the true facts; and when I fuck up with a typo error, so sorry, Mister Ambassador of 1941. Yes there are things beyond the Halloween Factor, or my Treasure Coast Diving Father and friend of Fisher and Wagner, and you have not heard all the EW connections with this, and as of yet have no need to know, but in time; it will all be told on future upcoming blogs. I promise you that.



So on with the show, Call-Ten, Non-rhymer. I asked Gawky Gaukauk through the random drawing of these 36 regular every day normal playing cards, to tell me what was up with both my Walgreen Pharmacy experiences back last Friday, again, I did all this after being prompted by the horrendous telephone siege and damage to my hearing that will generate a huge lawsuit for me in 2012. I have this most recent trance of mine from last night, recorded onto audio tape. There is no missing that sound that wiped me out. It could have been heard out in the hallway it was so intense, wow Paul, the roaches are singing in concert tonight. Maybe they've got the roach equivalent on book, of the human world's Pavarotti and my kid; that is before the chemtrails.



First I asked why the hell with my meds. The PCN-792 was delivered to me as the answer. I went to my matching list for number 792. WOW. For starters and in the interest of saving time and keeping attention of potential readers, let me super abridge and simplify some of this dazzling awesome revelation folks, YO. The top half that we can address now are as follows: BENJAMIN FRANKLIN, LONDON AVENUE EGG HARBOR CITY, 2007, JUPITER, REALITY, and then that powerful lyric in my daughter's fantastic song that sort of indirectly discusses what Magnesonic did on August 15th of 1986 when it healed a very hurt finger that was cut quite nastily by a broken glass in an American Appliances Freezer that was in the kitchen of Richard Karpf's Cherry Hill home at 1931 Route 70 East; a hop, skip, and a jump away from a building, where within a year or two; both an FBI Office would come to exist, as well as the Office of Assistant Governor. Wow, if this is not a hickey on my neck, Roseann-69. Yes, it took me a while to realize good old somnambulist Paula/Patty and her many tricks and faces, huh Jane? But moving this along again and not ending up stuck in another tangent and side topic here; only two item matches exist so far on one of my eighty-one possible GAWNUM numbers. I asked why the meds were being messed with, and triple POW, out came PCN-853. As I said, not many root-85's exist in my match list book so far. There are but two. Yes, number 853 was my answer draw on the cards, and the only matching list is this: “1954” which was the year that I was born, and then the name STINGRAY. This is a toxic poisonous fish that swims in our oceans. It also was the name of the fictional animated ship and the name of the show, done very well; especially for the technology that was available to the EW ODF the middle nineteen-sixties. Some older peeps may remember old Captain Troy Tempest, and the love of his life who was the mermaid named Marina, his bosses daughter Atlanta, who triangled this love affair in the show; and no folks, not fucking hacked ODF-ODF-ODF-ODF, YOU CUNT LAPPING HACKING BASTARD SCUM BAGS, I SAID, “FOR THE TECHNOLOGY THAT WAS AVAILABLE TO THE ENTERTAINMENT WORLD (EW) “{{(((OF)))}}”, and also, in a prior recent blog, I noticed another fucking ODF HACK, resulting from LATTISAW'S JACK HACK COMPUTER ATTACK CLUB. Let me move this on again peeps. This great animated television show named, STINGRAY, that I enjoyed as a boy; led to my coming up with my SPEEDSHIP SUNRAM design; well, that and Roddenberry, and his Star Ship Enterprise, and Star Trek. This all sort of meshed and merged and mysteriously became woven and combined quite specially together, in cosmic ways that go far beyond mankind, and his frail human attempts of unraveling all of the cosmic mystery that will always surround our dreaming existence here in the great 5th dimensional hyperspace. Still, my hypnosis in early 1996, performed in Moorestown, NJUSAESMWG, by Doctor Mark Wolf, and who knows if any cousin thing may be going on here, but that is for other times, huh Alan J. from Princeton, along with wanting to go home with time-traversing MISTER MARK MINOR, and his great unknown 'other' Beach Boys. One thing I do know, is that big swimmer Bri did not drown, and that Lennon made a fatal mistake by getting that great song in 1980 on the popular charts again. Even Griffin Pipe and other great Wolves and Griffins know this much secret shit, and they don't want us getting onto their secret shit, do they Donna Jason Summer, honey-bun? Paul, will you give me a break? Out of all the peeps that slob could have used to promote his Google rankings, and he chooses her to defame and mess with me, wow, did you know with odds like that on your side, and not running against you; that you could do some serious attacking at the casinos? Also, I will not tell your secret of what you told me. I am not the lowlife you are, and would never think of cursing you out on your voice-mail, so your secret is safe with me, old chum. But keep me close or closer, yeah, I know the score; you always read me as dumb, hay, move over again Tracy Ullman, as Paul is heading over to your place baby-cakes. So again, let us get off the tangents, and back on point again, with 1954 and the great poison fish, the STINGRAY; both a PRIVATE-COSMICODED-NUMBER of ODF of ODF of, TEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-BUT-BUT, of 954. Now take the first number after nothingness-zero or the void, and we get a one, so add this to the front and then put in the 954, and there is my year of birth, 1954, from nothingness to one, yes, one MARK WAYNE MOHR, of this great MOHR clan on my father's side that has such fantastic glory and power and success, especially on the mighty internet system, and other EW connected bullshit of course. Then my moms side of things goes all the way back to Stuart, and the Scottish Royal Lineage tracing directly to the Royal Family of the Catholic Church, where other miracles that Paula King did up here in these times, were done at least once before, wow; are things still so blurry folks? Funny how I need glasses, but I can see clearer than 1000 Johnny Nash singers all put together, BRAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still and further to the point and nearer to the truth of how this all connects up so that Gawky and his revelations become so awesomely clear; poison is what caused me in June of 1983, to need these medications in order to mother fucking function, and I'll need them until the day I fucking die, or I will die then. These jerk offs know this, and plan to kill me before I can safely get away to Americana with full Social Security benefits in 7 years and 11 months when I mother fucking reach the golden age of not Middle Road in kidnapped Berryville, but '65' anyway, Mister Dow McCoy Jones. It amazes me that peeps will not even start to recognize powerful mega-terra truths all around us, staring us in the face. “Law & Order”, the greatest law television show ever, and even surpassing the now 2nd one of Perry Mason; all came to be, right after I made contact with a prosecutors office, on the 5th day of December, in 1989; and continued until it told the entire story, quietly and in piecemeal; but it all got out there, and we all know it. My own daughter freaking knows it, and can play act all she wants to, as I believe in everyone's rights. However, this includes mine as well, folks, and yes; I do know what I know, and really, so should all of you. The willing level of darkness in this society now, moves directly into the realm of shamefulness.



Now since WOMO has chosen to damage my hearing and blatantly break the law by causing me permanent physical harm, and while I await the 2012 law suit for 10 billion dollars and settle of course wherever I can, let me use the same thing they did to counterstrike. They used a speaker to do this, and while I was innocently speaking on my legally paid up to date telephone and breaking no laws whatsoever, they chose to illegally harm me, and they will pay me for this within one year, I all ready know this. Still, and this has been on the show called, “THE MENTALIST” at least twice, and it is a 2011 episode, let me enlighten you about a special patent that as Kevin would say so perfectly, THEY SURE AS SHIT DO NOT WANT ANY OF US TO KNOW ABOUT, yet passed off in a fictional and entertainment TV show, seems to be allowed, but start watching this folks, as people like me see and then tell and spread it around more, less of this 411 will become available for us to even get to see as so-called fictional television. Just watch and see, or I'll be there to rub it in freaking in real good and yell out, 'TOLD YOU', just as I did with last weeks' DOW JONES. So just how do you think THEY or the WOMO, pulled off that little fucking parlor trick that damaged my ear early this morning at 1:25 AM-EST? Yes the receiving part of a phone is for receiving sound, but first off, it is supposed to be connected to some outside source in order for that sound to come from somewhere and be made in the first place, then sent through the phone, and then get heard through the receiver, and beyond that, PAUL SIR, I thought I was stopping at the territory of my roach infestation, only this time quite literally, unlike in Guthrie Short's lovely ten acre mansion in Blue Anchor, New Jersey, at 231 Route 73 South, and I do have quite a lot of these filthy little diseased rotten creatures, and maintenance is ignoring me, and will be called again next week, before I eventually call the Board of Health; as my rent is on time, and paid up; and always is. Anyway there I go again on tangent number FKTQE56599968786959. Sorry folks, let's get back to the big Patty Jane secret, shall we, YO? The episode just aired around here where he was held hostage along with others, at some City Hall Building in a California town somewhere near the CBI Headquarters, and he got this speeding ticket while driving on his way up to the crime scene in that town. Just watch it closely if they ever re air it and I'll bet it never will re-air once this blog freaking posts up. Why take any chances as I know how the WOMO works? If they need not take the risk, then they don't. They have all things totally freaking figured out down to an Nth degree, & if I ever told you anything folks that you can hang and stake your life on, you YOUNGCHINA HACKERS that caused me to have to shut down and clean out a virus you put on here, hay FBI, where the fuck are youNGCHINA, yes where are youNGCHINA, wow, this YOUNGCHINA is wild, whatever it is, obviously a code name for NSA and the project set into automatic motion when anyone starts to talk about their listenlive-ops-system, a program that took over all of our lives, and ended privacy as we knew it decades ago, let me explain, as it all does relate to the attack last night that broke my eardrum, and my 2012 law suit for ten billion against the AT&T for permitting the NSA do use their telephone system to do this unspeakable criminal act of monstrous aggression on an innocent victim. Before too much more can happen to me, let me tell this shit now, real short and sweet. Do you MENTALIST FANS remember this show, and how the state authorities could hear all that was going on inside the building through a large speaker they had, and do you remember what was said about this on the so-called fictional show; as my kid could do it so perfectly right about here, “OH YEAH, R-I-G-H-T? They said that anything inside the building that has a speaker in it, will work as a transmitter to send our system the sound through our speaker. Now listen again to these words, I said that they said, that anything at all, that is ANYTHING, with a speaker, can become a transmitter, when this special invention is applied and directed at an area with a dish. So peeps, do me or no, make that, do you a favor here now; ask yourself one question, well really two; but we will begin with one that you will hate, BRO. What can you get rid of in your car, your home, or on your person physically, so that you are not directly carrying a speaker of some kind, big, small, or anywhere in the freaking middle folks? You would have to lose your telephone, cellular, land-line, headphones, keyboards, home system audio monitors/speakers, car radio/stereo speakers, subs, televisions, radios, portable dictation and tape recording systems, digital or audio, microphones, ALL WOULD HAVE TO GO, if you want to seriously decrease the chances that you will not be targeted randomly anytime to be listened to, and then should you be saying or doing anything at all that peaks the interest of whack job cove agency employees with nothing better to do with their lives other than to hear you and your spouse moan and groan in bed, or whatever; and then you go up higher on the ranking, which is then giving you higher and higher odds of more persecution and privacy invasion, as well as them literally getting off on your life, actually living your life in a very masturbatory way, and if you think I need to be on sike meds for saying these things, join the fucking state police academy if eligible, and hear it all for yourself, only you are now training to be one of the monsters, and you will have to turn on me as many have, right Levi March, right John Lennon, right so many others? I can say literally 1000 other things and each one is true and each one is as huge as this one, and I'll go as far as tell you how you can prove it yourself, or even how to set them up and see it go down for yourself, only you won't really like how your life course changes all that much after you begin down that dark path. With me, it was a series of small accidents, leading up to a viral governmental Google ranking of a sort, and by the time the nineties were in, I was all ready dead rotting meat with no doorway back out of eternal hell, and I fucking knew all this then folks; and the real joke was that I did not know I had a daughter then, and I did not know diddly Goldberg about any of the great cousins, despite interacting with them in a childish way as a youth, in the world famous vacation resort known as Atlantic City, New Jersey. Using the comparative of Google ranked views and pages system, this is where the great Fortune-500-GOOGLE peeps, all learned how to do all this, FROM, yes, our wonderful huge oversized governing body, and yes, my uncle, Uncle SAM, named directly from my 7th grandfather a while back, Samuel Huntington.



Still think I am 100% crazy everybody, or can you squeeze in maybe just 1 or 2, possibly a 3% doubt-factor? If one son of a bitch tells me they will believe even a small part of these words, I will give them ways to win limitless amounts of money. I cannot use them, as they will not work for me, not after 1986, not after the Chosen Huntington broke the curse for 8 months, and was sentenced to hell as a result of doing so. Why not put me to the fucking test, all it takes is simple trust, as I do not want a penny of your money, just your trust, so if I try to con someone, my credibility would quickly go to zero minus a million, think about it. Just mother fucking mull it over a while folks. I'd say Merry X-Mas, but I am not very merry, and it is the day after now, the day of Paula King, and the slow torture murder of my poor pathetic mother who never did any harm at all to her.



Yes folks, old Sam the maintenance man, knew that a giant goddess, came over to me on that fateful day, when she wanted me to give her, daughter number two. The gods, how I miss you, my wonderful PEE. Now I know why you insist on being called by the nickname PEE. So much makes sense now.



Yes 2011 was no PITSY. I was wrong Doctor Camping, just as you were. Both of us thought that we really had our facts and figures straight, and we got humbled at light speed squared, did we not sir? MI-MI-MI, Harold; don't ever try and put this teenager into a box again. Do yourself a really big favor, YO. BYE-BYE!!!



END OF THIS TWANSMISSION, ELMER BUTTWIPE FWUDD, WHAAA.

No comments:

Post a Comment