Monday, January 9, 2012

SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY OF JANUARY 9, 2012

START BLOG:



Supplemental entry of January 9, 2012:



I will not begin with SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0286, even though SJ-CH-0285 was where I mysteriously lost my old blogger account and was stopped by the GOOGLE peeps, from posting at this place. What I will do is remind any readers ever stumbling into this blog, that good old number 86 sure has had its share of very extreme negative ramifications for me, beginning with the year itself in the past century, 1986. GOOGLE up BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN OR KING NEBNOOSHOO, and you will get onto my old account and be able to piece this together. Hay, it's their world and their system, what did Satan say to Jesus during his famous 40 day fast about giving him all the kingdoms of the world? Well if they were not his to give to Jesus, how then could he have made this legitimate offer to tempt out great SAR (LORD)? Be on the lookout for the blogs to begin at CHAPTER #0280, and go up to the present, wherever that is, today was posted with wordpress and was number CHAPTER #0305.



END BLOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment