Saturday, January 14, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0310

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0310

3:11 PM-EST, FRIDAY, JANUARY 13, 2012

WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2297

SEND-BACK-TEXT-VIA STM

TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO-1995

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:

GETTING THE FUCK HARASSED OUT OF ME 5 DAYS STAIGHT”

COPYRIGHTED BLOGS OF MORIANITY AND THE MOUNTAINPEN

MWM/MWM © 2006-2012



BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:



My stink rag nabes from across the hall are making an extreme amount of noise all day today, IN AND OUT, IN AND OUT, SLAMMING DOORS; the yelling and hollering in the halls is also back in full ass force. Well, I'm in roachville, what can I expect? Up north, I can choose to live with the mighty families of the Kennedy and Huntington spinoff secretly kept and totally GOOGLE SANITIZED branches. Either way my life is miserable, and absolutely fucked cubed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Noise is major everywhere, outside, inside, noisy bikes and choppers and planes, it is a real major nasty fucking mess all over today, something must be big fucking time happening, and I do intend to talk to the fucking cat later on, and get an answer.



Last night I had a major fucking dreaming-interaction. A cashier at my work site, as well as Tony Zenun from Haddonwood Swim and Health Club of 1995, were in this; and telling me to play a hand of cards that I had, it was poker, but in a parallel universe. I know that much because both of my daughters made a quick appearance after I played the hand, and said things to me like bravo and well done, and things like this, and then they reached into their pockets to pull out small cellphone type devices with the word 'MCGUIRE', unmistakably written on the outside; and they spoke an address up around the Melbourne Beach area near the NASA area, and then vanished into their phones, and went as zeros and ones through the internet, a feat not done in this parallel universe where I type now on this keypad, until the end of the century, as there is no PEE here, and my other daughter is not speaking to me right now, and blames me for doing a lot of things that I did not do, but I understand, as the entire world is all fucked up so why then should this be one bit different, folks? Aniwho, the poker hand that beat all others were made up of five cards, the four aces, and then the 5 of hearts. Do not ask me how or any of the other details, please; as I only know that I suddenly became aware that I had the best possible hand in all of poker, in that other parallel universe, where I live at the great Roundhouse Manor, along with all of the other hyperspace kept hidden secrets, all locked away in 1986, with MISTER ROY WEILER SENIOR of EGG HARBOR, NEW JERSEY, USAESMWG.



The minute I go to use this computer, every time without fail, the other fucking nabe next door, begins his stereo attack. This is beyond all chances for being all inside of my mother fucking imagination, and I know that in order to survive, I must get the fucking hell out of this totally fucking possessed and demonic building, sir POPE BENNY-16, and fast, so fucking pray for me pweeeeeeeeeze, your EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TANKS, YO!



I am quite sure the DOW JONES must be flying, and up around all time fucking record highs; for all of this shit to be endlessly fucking occurring with me now, and for this incredible 6 days of siege to be this cunt lapping bad. Soon I'll be married and out of the fucking United States. GOOD RIDDANCE, President Hopeful! Thank you for saving my life, and electrocuting that roach back in time. The gods bless you, BRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



END TRANNY, SICK TWISTED DISEASED OLD GRANNY, YO, WHAAA.

No comments:

Post a Comment