Saturday, January 14, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0304

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0304

DATFILE: 010612.627

ALL TITLES AND SUBTITLES APPLY

NO 4TH SUBTITLE ON BLOG

COPYRIGHTED MOUNTAINPEN BLOGS AND

MORIANITY, MWM/MWM 2006-2012

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:



A fire alarm broke the relative quiet at around 2:30, a while back, and lasted 20-25 minutes or so. Both my fucking asshole neighbors, across from me as well as next door have been very unruly and making continuous sounds at all hours of the day and night. I will get no help whatsoever from the crooked Housing Authority, and plan to move out of here when my first lease is up, heading back to my Atlantic City area to begin life all over again, and I have many plans, none of which include old ties, family, or anyone from my past whatsoever.



I will say this, and I'm holding back major things for my own good here folks. Florida was not the answer, and leaving for a far away place when I did not want to do it nor had any real reason for doing this other than saving my very life, and from being murdered by Dawn-Marie Cunt King, back on the night of the 9th of December in the oh-9 year, was most definitely a miscalculated move on my part. I should have just moved to a neighboring area, somewhere perhaps near my doctor, as Dawn was not legally permitted to leave New Jersey under the terms of her probation, and I could have had her thrown into jail if she had, but I let my fear of this total fucking monster rule me, and overcome my rational decision making process back in those days.



Here is what I did not say on my past blog, #0303 of SJ, and unlike the physical location of Atlantic City, New Jersey; this 'SJ', does not stand for South Jersey. While I struggled yesterday to get my prescription-drug coverage taken care of, an immense process and project; the Dow Jones was winning when it looked like I was unable to get the details of it all, resolved; and then when I was winning and getting things successfully taken care of, the Wall Street scum would lose again, and back and forth they as well as myself, went like a mother fucking yo-yo. Right after the closing bell on the street, I totally resolved this complicated problem that I never caused, any more than in 1983, I caused this mysterious outlandish fucking medical condition to begin with. LSS, I parallel the stock market and the major global economic powers of Planet Earth, and the reason is as simple as a 4 year old on a merry go round, eating buggers out of his nose. I AM THE CURRENT CHOSEN HAUNTINGTON. Hence, when they are up, I am down, and when they are down, I am up, this has been going on since the time my daughter and I met in New york City, quite by accident; and she took my cassette tape out of the machine I had in my car.



Now folks, let me tell you that as great as other divination methods are such as the world famous I-Ching, and lots of other close-seconds; there is but one method, and in truth it is not divination, even though it will tell it all, even what is out there tomorrow and beyond. I speak of the powerful non-pharmaceutical 'PCN system'. Every single man and woman and child has a PCN (Private Cosmicoded Number). Every word, every number, every date, every sentence or grouping of numbers and words and dates, simpler said peeps; EVERYTHING is the equivalent to a cosmic number, and this would be the PCN. I was shown all this in the year of 1980, by an overgrown black cat, almost panther sized; with very pretty bright white paws. No ordinary situation can result from something this powerful, and this is why after nearly 32 years, I am still thinking and talking about this event with this great cat who goes by the name of Gawky Gaukauk, on the Astral Plane. We will do a James Rockford files, and get back to this a lot more on other upcoming blogs; but right now, I need to tell a huge secret.



I have been told by a reputable person, & you need not start trying to do any brain racking on just whom this may be; and what I was told does not shock me at all. It seems that both these annoying neighbors were paid the sum total in cash of three-thousand dollars, and one was given a big amplifier, CD player, and 2 good sized audio speakers, and a powerful sub box; and all he has to do is wait for his cell phone to be texted a code number, and this is his signal until his next text to break off the music attack, comes in. The other in and out shouting rowdy neighbors, also get calls in like manner, and the Fort Pierce Housing Authority, has no idea, that a total of 'nine persons' are permanently residing in this apartment, against strict house lease rules and regulations. If only they could read these blogs and check into this stuff, oh, maybe that too is in a very secretive process of being mother fucking arranged, even as I now speak-type, YO. Bottoms up there WOMO, & drinks are on me. You pay your own funeral costs, along with cuzz-Ann, and cuzz-Dawn, however!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



However, the hugest secret of all, is two powerful things; one being powerful interactions with Viqueen Mariloo and MC, and the other being that Mariloo came to me 5 days or so ago and gave me the most incredible new roulette system ever. It will never be discussed, and I plan to live in or near ACNJ when my lease is up here and I leave this gods forsaken so-called Floridian paradise, yuk, yuk, yuk, & laugh times a million. Thank you MC, and yes, you will always be my special BEG. I will not be a shellfish, I am the greatest fish in the whole damn bay, remember?



END TRANSMISSION 4 NOW FOLKS, WHAAAAAAAAAA!


No comments:

Post a Comment