Saturday, January 14, 2012

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0298

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0298

DECEMBER 31, 2011-----HBD,D.S.

5:32 AM-EST

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION

THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME

MORIANITY-PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:

LIKE ANYBODY ON THIS REALM GIVES A SHIT”

COPYRIGHTED BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN



BEGINNING OF THIS TRANSMISSION:



I had a fire alarm wake me yesterday morning, same old shit, nothing new whatsoever. The girl from my “dreams” was visiting the building today, you know, the crazy hyperspace HARVEST where miniature coffins were being sold, and people were buying this morbid item hand over fist. What you do not know is that major things are going on, and many forces do not know I know about most of them. They always insist on underestimating my ability to acquire much forbidden information.



This was a day of errands and shopping for many things needed. When I returned from these errands, the stopped up bathtub had been repaired, but the dip shits fucked up the upper drain. I will get two new screws from a local hardware department at one of the 'mart' stores, and fix it myself, morons; the world never ceases to amaze me.



People; powerful radio frequency is a major tool used in the PAWM-PIE. Every single electronic item you use puts out a signal, and can be interrupted by other incoming signals from these butt-wipes, and it is all easy as pie to do shit like this. But what makes little to no sense folks, is why am I targeted. More and more shows come out on TV explaining things, and instead of helping pathetic victims like me, it only serves to hurt us more, so anything that works against you is an ENEMY, not a friend, simple logic, huh EXACTCHANGE SPOCK?” When I was younger, I could not go into a room full of televisions or I would get very ill from the incredible loud frequency this generates. Old age helps defray this, however, as my toes grew back after the print shop incident, my blown out hearing returned today, knocking me out of a lawsuit. I will send you a new signal, Donna, for your birthday; now that they are loud and clear again.



Now onto the topic of Hydroglacia, the great Astral City. First of all, on the Astral Plane, entities merge together and form cities in a similar way as those human folks on this Earth do. However, it translates down into physical life as nuclear fusion, and each of the stars in the great expansion surrounding us and our world, are really very many Astral Cities, such as Hydroglacia-5900497713. Many provinces exist on the Astral Plane, vigintillions of them or more, and thus in Province Olympia, there is only one Hydroglacia City, but these following Earth digits reflect an absolute total identification, as several billion other provinces have cities by this name as well. What blows me away, is an incident that happened while working at my security post back around half a decade ago somewhere, at a place in New Jersey, called Cifaloglio. This city took on the form of a large military helicopter with many bright pulsating lights, and it left the orbit and came directly over me, and hovered a while; eventually flying almost out of my sight towards Hammonton and the north of my location, only just when I thought it was hovering at a new location, I realized, it was this large pulsating star again, and it resumed its normal orbit around the Earth, as though nothing had happened. What I never told was that papers were dropped out of this vehicle. One of these papers contained a date on it and underneath the date read, “On this date, go into the garage to the desk near the office door, and pick up a magazine about ageless Donna Summer”. Another other paper read, “The building growing mystifying situations of your life, will reach a zenith early in 2008”. Still another paper read, “MAMO, your greatest miracle will be the reverse spinning after your post office experience”. Yes, these three papers were taken down to Florida with me, and I still have these treasures. They cosmically dwarf any other treasures that my dad has out in the oceans around here. Only the United States Government has the proof that this is not a made up story. It is time to tell all of it. When I went for my passport renewal in late 2007, the dude I knew from Haddonwood, and later on again as well, came up to me and asked me what time is was. I went to pull my watch on my wrist into position so it would come over my jersey with long sleeves, and instantly, he slid a sharp something into my hand, and instantly, I was in a trance, and was taken by him to some crazy house that I lived in before, and called the Death House of Somerdale. I was trapped in this place and told amazing things, over the course of nearly thirty years; if my hazy memories that are all seemingly returning, along with my hearing; are at all accurate. No, I was not trapped in DOGTOWN, and STACEY KRASSLE did not spin any magic wheels that reduced my copyrighted sentence in this nightmare place; yet I was in another nightmare place, and it was around the time that I did in fact, re-sing the version of LOIS FOCA that I copyrighted later on beyond that on Halloween Day of 2007. Many wild things were all happening to me at this powerful time period of my fucked up life.



It is not important right now to tell many things that I now have come to remember during these 29 years of captivity, merely that I was released at the very same spot where I was taken, or abducted, as the UFO peeps might rephrase this into. What is urgent right now, is to tell you all that I walked into the Hammonton Post Office, 29 years older than when I left the trailer, and yes, I remember fucking up and making a boo-boo and typing another blog where I said this took place in 2008, my error, sorry folks, I screwed up, as my passport renewal is on a seven year, not an eight year; and passports, as the State Department will tell anyone out there reading these words; are a ten year deal. LSS, I walked out of my trailer that day, as a man of age 52 years, with my birthday approaching soon that would put me at age 53, in 2007, as my birth year was 1954. Someone just hacked off the next 3 sentences, gee I wonder fucking why. Let me retype this. I walked into the post office however, as a man of age 81 years. Anyone and everyone in the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT, is covering up this POWERFUL BLUEBOOK SECRET. This secret is there for anyone to find, it should be public information. I may be wrong, but I challenge anyone to try and get it. You will be fucking stopped, just as this machine was just fucking hacked. This is so huge, that I must shut down and reboot, as I am being super fucking hacked, as I was earlier today, while trying to write a slightly different version of this blog, and gave up. My New Jersey Drivers License shows my true age before this incident, and my Florida license as well as the HARVEST web-page shows my age now, yet in-between these two times, you will see an 81 year old man on a passport. This is a powerful hush-hush secret, and this government will stop anyone out here from seeing this information, and if I am wrong, and you can get it, call me at 772-489-8625. Now many folks are begging to know, how I managed to de-age after I left the post office, and I will indeed tell how anyone can turn the clock back, and no, I do not want money or fame or any of that human world silly nonsense. When I am ready to talk, I will talk more about it, & it has to do with Diana, and what she showed me with the magical stairs a billion years or more from now, where the old Mayflower Hotel once stood in Atlantic City. There are many powerful secrets in Atlantic City. I do not ever ever ever fucking plan to return to Atlantic City, not for a billion years when I will need to. For right now, this is a powerful true story that needs to circulate to the UFO CLUBS throughout the world, proving abductions are real, and time travel is real, but let me close out this blog with a little time travel shit.



The cannons of ethics may shake and quiver a bit, but here goes. I remembered on Friday morning, just what those nice fellas were trying to steal out of my Saturn that was hidden in a shoebox. I thought it was a copy of the 2031 Wildwood Press. It may have been, but this future newspaper was quite special, and the technology that is involved is so unbelievable; it cannot be safely discussed. To slowly reach that level of technology however, there is an in-between step that is reached first, and that is, the Compufone, ® . In order to properly understand how this all connects, bloodshed would result, it is way too big, and even involves the mighty floor banging Richard RGG Karpf of Cherry Hill, New Jersey. One of Zvonko's great inventions is all part of this, and cannot be further talked about. Still, my hyperspace daughter, Paula King Junior; invented a system of turning anyone or anything, into zeros and ones, and sending them into the internet, and then when the computers become simply phones, in that dimension of the hyperspace; it is quite obvious to me now, how all these dots connect up. After-all, I did not go back in time to my high school, nor did I go ahead in time, MCCOY WHALEY, to see the 2008 World Series event. But a dude 'who took me through time' on these two occasions, seems to have penetrated this other dimension and world; and has gotten in with my kid there, just as he did here with another one. Now, still further on, and in wrapping this all up for right now; did he get in with her, or did she get in with him, and going still one more level; it boggles my mind, how the scientific community; needs so much laboratory proof of so much, that would hurl them light years ahead in an instantaneous flash. If they would just believe my hellish story straight from Nightmare City, wow, only they will not. I admit that lots of memories are jumbled. Is this jumbling a result of the PHS, (Paula Hypnosis Syndrome), or some powerful HSE (Hyperspace Effect), or a combination of both of these items? Who can know this in 2011/2012? Anyone who claims they can know this, even Paula King herself; is a liar. They all are part of something much larger than any of us are in singularity. Only human ego would direct a person towards any other conclusion. So stand tall, and don't you fall folks, but watch that arrogant silly human pride. Like DUH, and color me so impressed Lenny Briscoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Before signing off folks, remember that once I blogged the incident the first time, about the passport photo, my photo on the website of www.harvestfoodoutreach.org/ was removed from the revolving front page where me and two other slides made up the home page slide show. To view me on that site now in lieu of getting a copy of my Florida DMV license, you need to go up on this site, while you still can, and I stress that, as things get (too late quite quickly) as we all know; so just click on the part that says, “STORIES”, and I am the misspelled 'MARC', with the Einstein hair; just as on my now defunct Google Blogger blog, at the address of www.blogger.com/ with the URL of theansweristheqyuestion. Yes the “Y” is meant to be typed in there peeps. Bye-Bye 4 right now, whaaaaaa.



END OF THIS TRANSMISSION, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment