Sunday, January 22, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 0320

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0320

SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY

START OF BLOG:



This is a short message meant for anyone wishing to know the most basic facts of the universe, while alive here in this waking world.



First off, I admit to being a complainer. My only come back and retort is that I know that any normal person alive living my life and surviving, would be a complainer, no matter whop they are and what they claim now as someone who obviously is not me.



Secondly, kings and owners have ruled this Earth and the people who are not the kings or rulers, ever since the entire thing started. Nothing at all is new in 1960 or 1980 or 2000 or here now in 2012, nothing at all. People have been told however, from early grade school, basic propaganda lies, through the mandatory knowledge manipulation systems long in place, that things are fairer and freer than they truly are, to keep people happier and more peaceful, more accurately said, from getting together and rioting and revolting. These are mere facts, not in any way intended nor meant to suggest or incite a single solitary thing. Reality should in truth, calm people, no matter what it is, almost. Without it, you are being robbed more than any thief could ever in any way take anything tangible and material away from any of us. The bible verse question of what profits us to gain all the world and lose our own soul, is simply saying that without knowing what's happening around us, what good is any of it. Think hard and ponder long, and tell me then if you can disagree with that. So all I'm saying is that this great country was a great experiment, and it still is in its own wild and crazy way. It formed through a very unique idea of creating a never before thought even possible, large gray area of a society, that adopted the name in time, the “middle class”. It is indeed a major dying breed and actually in truth, an endangered species that needs the same protection as any sea turtle or Panda Bear or bird that I can think of in my tiny mental contemplations right now. Unfortunately, the bear, the turtle and the bird will in all odds outlive the great MC. Yes this magical MIDDLE-CLASS society, just what really is it? Does this concept limit itself to a range in financial income earned annually, along with some type of a legal balance sheet of profit and loss and total net worth that also fits into a range of over the so-called 'poor', and under the so-called 'rich'? Actually, and this of course is merely IMHO, it goes far beyond a mere range of financial conditions and comparisons to levels above and below it, all though at first, this magical entity that made America what it was centuries ago, could indeed be limited to this dollar numeration system alone.



As with many things in this human life, and again, in my humble opinion (IMHO) if this internet slogan is alive anymore or went the way of the groovy-60's, but back on topic point; the middle class has evolved from a mere concept of people in the middle in-between the rich and the poor. This was the case once, and now, there technically is no middle class left, and it really does practically wall together now, in some magical mystical kind of an arena, that is determined by those who are judging and metering it, both collectively or individually. Still, in-between the time where this strange creature, this MC was in existence, large enough to be a true and real entity and a legitimate piece of American society; and now where for just about all intents and purposes, it has expired and even begun to get that horrible maggot smell of death; it went into a 'middle' kind of beingness, and please believe me folks, I'm not making a joke out of something this freaking serious. This is my country I'm discussing. I can be disappointed in it and even thoroughly disgusted by it at times, but this is and always will be and was, MY COUNTRY. When my 7th grand-pop and his founding father buddies all got together in the First Continental Congress, to basically forge out ideas for a really new world and new way of life for the pioneer citizens, forever away from lands familiar to them; in a world where the concept of jet travel or phones or internet would have resulted in your hanging or burning if you so much as spoke such devilish words; the so-called 'spirit of the times' was about as day and night different from the spirit of the times in this generation, as it gets in human existence. I do have a few points and indeed, am going somewhere with all of this seemingly long and over done rhetoric. What this majority population, once known as the American MC (middle-class); was experiencing through its normal moving evolution through varying and changing spirits of other times, as the first early days of the American Colonists turned into a small new free nation and began moving onward, was the growth of a new breath of fresh air on a global scale like nothing that ever existed before on this entire planet throughout the history of the human civilization. This was the MC, and it grew and not only its collective body, but this wonderful new and almost indescribable system of unknown human energy, was just abounding all over the place. This was the biggest part of what American freedom was ever all about. The proof of my words, is obvious to a moron. As the MC dwindled and died out, in perfect ratio and proportion to this horrendous event, so did all the great fresh air beautiful freedom that we all took for granted once. Kids under 50 years of age today are 100% clueless what I am even talking about when I say words such as true freedom or how it literally was like a breath of freaking fresh air. Years ago before 2008 rolled around with my totally unfathomable tale of outlandish woe with family problems and other stuff; the gods, how I remember proclaiming aloud to others and mostly silently to myself, how I'm glad I have no offspring who must suffer through these new age days of now and the worse ones totally destined to follow as well. To add fuel to the fire, if it can go wrong with me it sure does, Mister Woodside, right? Now, I can no longer relax and not worry. I hope that the world gets better someday, abnd that those with means are more immune to the horrors ahead of us, such as my oldest daughter. Still, history teaches that that type of immunity is a total illusion. When things fall apart totally, no one really lives to tell the tale and by lives, I am talking about quality life, measured in words at the end of the day that say, gee, I am so glad I am alive and able to see the trees and the sky and the night stars starting to shine. No, history has yet to spare those on the top end, and now, I no longer even can relax and say at the end of days as I git the sack, oh well, I have no kids to worry about so the hell with it. Even that got taken away from me. Folks, this is what the Huntington curse is really all about when you get down and dirty and into the real nitty-gritty ugly parts of its dissection and further inspection. No matter how I try and say, Oh well, all I hear back from cosmos is, BURN IN HELL. So I am left to ask, just how silly does this old dog plan to get before he barks, belches, and rolls over and dies? Just another proverbial hypothetical question for William Shakespeare I suppose. In any event, most are reading this and saying about now, “So who gives a wipe”? Well, I DO. I give a wipe. Call me crazy, oh I forgot, you all do. Now ask me if I give a wipe about that?



AMERICA---1-13-5-18-9-3-1---7 letters long and totaling a numeric total value of 50.The PCN for America is 752. This is quite an interesting Private Cosmicoded Number.



Well, one way of looking at the price we all pay for our lack of faith in belief in positive powers and forces, was done against us long before any of has a thing to say about it as we were in the womb of those in the womb of those in the womb and so forth, as we're speaking of thousands of years, and the lack of faith of Sarah and Abraham, and all the hell that caused when old Abbey-Baby was given permission to go sleep with Sarah's slave-girl. Talk about game changing moves in the transdimensional Chess of humanity. We won't tackle this any time soon, and tonight, we won't even attempt to go here. Nighty-night, peeps.



END OF BLOG: No rabbits tonight folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment