Wednesday, January 18, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 0314

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0314

WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2296

DATE AND TIME FILE: 011812.705

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION

THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIKL AND ME

MORIANITY-PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES

COPYRIGHTED BLOGS OF MORIANITY AND MOUNTAINPEN

© MARK WAYNE MOHR/MICHAEL WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN-2006-2012

ALL BLOGGING TEXT ON THESE BLOGS EXCEPT FOR ONE INCIDENT

ON THE NIGHT OF JULY 12TH, 1970 ON A PUBLIC SERVICE

TERMINAL BUS LEAVING ATLANTIC CITY AND HEADING FOR

PHILADELPHIA AROUND HALF PAST TEN, IS TOTALLY TRUE AND

CORRECT, WITH NO ADDITIONS OR DELETIONS, JUST THE ENTIRE

SPOKEN TRUTH, TO THE VERY BEST OF MY ABILITIES TO

RECOLLECT AND REMEMBER. NO INTENTIONAL MISLEADING OR

FALSEHOODS ARE PART OF THESE BLOGS, UNLESS STATED AS

FICTIONAL OR A STORY, IN THE BLOGS THEMSELVES. THIS IS A

SWORN OATH, TAKEN BY ME HETRE AND NOW TOTALLY AND

ABSOLUTELY VOLUNTARILY ON THIS DATE.



BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:



Today was quite heavily active with aerial siege, loud planes fairly low around my area, as well as distant chemtrailing that spread out and formed nasty choking vapors around me, sending me into several coughing fits that doubled me over. My murderers all stand directly accused on many of my previous blogging texts. None of this is made up or in any way an exaggeration. If I am lying, then I surrender to anyone able to prove it, by a plea of guilty, to the charges pertaining to these statements that would make me liable for committing various perjuries and libelous statements. Thank the gods, the police are stationed in my building today, doing a survey. Any bit of protection is always a plus, a positive event; or some reasonable facsimile thereof. I was able to mention the non-ending roach infestation, despite my keeping this place spotless with not so much as one dirty undone dish in my sink and floors so clean that I could eat off of them without fear of germs. Other than that, I gave a number ten and great review to both my police department as well as the public building in which I indwell. Nice overcast clouds have covered the local darkening skies, as we approach this days' sunset time. Still, one needs not visually see TIMETUBES also known as (AKA) CHEMTRAILS by the internet world and many folks in general now worldwide, to be negatively effected by them in a physical way, with many horrific flu-like symptoms that take their freaking toll on our health. Anyone with DNA in the Huntington family, is just about totally wiped out by now, unfortunately. Some days, be it on Grant avenue or not, I am barely able to speak. Gee, what is going on, like DUH? Well, Color me Mine and impressed Ann Briscoe, but to my mind, a tiny snotty child can see my entire story of more than six years on blogs now, is totally true and accurate and 100% correct!



Getting into more specific things, there is no fighting city hall, as I've learned that local governments are every bit as strong and filled with huge proverbial muscle, than are the larger bodies of state and federal structures, going all the way into the politics of the mighty Washington, 13DC. Bob Cheatley told me in late 1983, and through early into 1985, how he had been involved in some local city government problem, over in Camden, New Jersey, and he was more scared and up set and unwilling to speak much about it, than most peeps attempting to leave the Italian Club. So when my troubles appeared to escalate shortly after this, and right after or so it appeared, telling my pal and the late David Roth from Oakland Avenue in Philadelphia, PAUSAESMWG; all about the great Sarah Krassle of Atlantic City back in the nineteen-sixties; I simply added up one plus two, and did not arrive at some silly ass answer like three or five and a freaking half. I cannot tell another person how to do the math, that is entirely their own business. Still, I KNOW “WHAT” I KNOW. I'll never claim more than that, and yet, can do it perfectly well, AT GROUND LEVEL, YO. Then there was Bob's wild mysterious teenaged girlfriend and exotic dancer whose last name was Noonan. When I made an inquisition about her name, he freaked out as if he was covering up stuff every bit as huge as was Robert McGuire, the other BOB, right Janis?????????????????????????????????????? I detest peeps who return love with hate. You can just say Nancy Reagan NO, but you don't have to take out an assault rifle and turn somebody into Swiss Cheese, for the sake of the freaking gods; BRAH.



Now what none of you out here knows, is that I was told something, and if I am not careful it WILL lead to somebody's death, or the motherfucking death of an innocent son or daughter, and since it will appear to the best medical examiner in the field, to be totally within natural and normal limits; I know what, and WHO, I'm freaking dealing with here folks, and hence; I must 'BE CAREFUL'; right WAWV-TD-ROOFDOGS???????????????? You know peeps, the odds of all of this going down and not being connected up, are in the range of about at least one times ten to the power of twenty-one, to one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, somebody is sure becoming quite a young lady, Astral Plane goddesses all notwithstanding from Kargeville, New Jersey, right governor Big-boy?????????????????????????????????????????? Let me get the hell off this beach now, sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit. Guess you needed the money a lot more than I did, enjoy it my old friend, hay I'm not on your bad-side, I hope, we both know you could make mince meat out of me at the speed of PEE-LEVY-SQUARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No, you all wanted me the hell out of New Jersey, not just out of Atlantic Dodge, or the Jersey Harbors. Donald, how you can believe that I would go back and actually bring my kid up to the future in 2009 and into your great plaza Hotel, is too much for my small mind to handle, but then; what do you know about me that I do not know, after freaking ass all, we both know that I can alter a day on wall Street by hundreds of points, merely by doing some small thing, or having some terrible thing done to me, and this goes far beyond what you and your billionaire friends are capable of, so who knows. Still, leave my girl Leticia Tilley alone, you son of a dam bitch!!!!



Yes peeps, I was told, and I need to be real ass subtle for the sake of the freaking teller, that I have been literally robbed by the federal government as well as other secret agents in the private sector that are married to them, just, without the ring. I know that powerful injustices against me are not one fractional bit imagined. I was actually told that if I will pay $50,000.00 cash, to this informant, they will supply me with court-ready evidence, totally substantiating beyond any doubt, many things that THEY have done to me, both very recently, as well as throughout my entire life since the fucking cock sucking age of ten years. How low can THEY go, is my wonderment right about now folks, YO? Yes, this person knows, abnd you will never know which of your cronies wants to cash in unless I get specific and tell you. So now, my challenge is getting the fifty grand together, and remaining on Social Security disability. You see, another trick of the US owners, is that when they trap you into their system, there is no was off of it. A child of reasonable intellect can see I am telling a powerful truth here, just look at the story of American Welfare and its history before Workfare programs started being initiated in the nineteen-eighties.



Folks, there is a movie that exists, really two, but I'm focusing on one. It explains my entire nightmare, that could never have been pulled off over the past three thousand years, without the current era person known as my Aunt Geraldine Snow Mason, who married my mother's brother, Stuart Huntington Mason back in the thirties, a secret marriage, and there is way more to tell, Luts Lets DeGama Voice Transmitter ETTOS peeps. This movie actually stared, Saddam Hussein, and Sarah's friends in the shop or house, being merely symbolic, are not the prime or the only theme. Complexities are involved in all of this that would curl the hair of Rapunzel herself. No lighthouse escapes for me, huh Sarah Cousins Callio Nursehome Annliars??????????????????????????



If things do not back off me soon, I might just tell the details of the 3-4 deal, that created the greatest system to attack roulette, that I've seen since 1986. Yes, you love those Franklin photos, don't you? Oh well, they sure have the Exploratronic Supermind and all of its connected symbolization under total control. Yeah, old non-trusting paranoid me, right? One thing my kid and I sure agree on, because we both have been hurt so much, rock on MI BEG, rock on!!!!!!!!



Ending things today, let me say that I fully intend a major freaking ass counterstrike, and when it does strike, it will not be a “Gee, I wonder if this was his strike” deal. You'll KNOW IT, and I promise you that WOMO SYMBOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUH!



I'll be BACHH Governor Hyundai Kennedy, that you can sure of Kimba.



END TRANSMISSION, YO, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.


No comments:

Post a Comment