Thursday, January 12, 2012

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0289

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0289

TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO-1995

DATE AND TIME FILE: 122011.694

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:

UNSPEAKABLE MONSTROUS FUCKING GOVERNMENT DEATH

PERSECUTION AGAINST ME”

WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2295 © 2006-2011,

MICHAEL WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN/MARK WAYNE MOHR



BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:



First, I will tell all of you what is being mother fucking done to me folks, and then we will retaliate with major counter assault on WOMO via the tattle tailing of valuable private information. I could post every social security number and all other private info of every top 1000 earning person in this evil country, but I would rather keep it legal, la-de-dum-Copyright Office of 1988, and use an even nicer fucking parlor trick.



I HAVE BEEN MASACRED AND VICIOUSLY MURDERED BY THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT, THE UNITED STATES MILITARY, AND ALL THEIR EVIL ROBOT FOLLOWERS, ENSLAVED BY CAPITALISM AND GREED, SINCE MY ARCH ENEMY, SHITBAGS RONNIE REAGAN STRUCK ME HARD WITH A DEATH BLOW BACK IN 1986. WHEN THEY FUCKING FIND ME DEAD IN HERE SOON, THIS IS MY LEGAL DYING UTTERANCE, AND I CAN ONLY FUCKING HOPE THAT SOME RETRIBUTION WILL HAPPEN TO THE DESERVING PRICKS RESPONSIBLE FOR MY HELLISH LIFE AND NIGHTMARE FUCKING DEMISE. IF NOT, METEORITE STORMS WILL ROLL INTO ORBIT, AND BLOW THIS SICK WORLD TO PIECES; AND END ALL HUMAN LIFE; MAYBE SPARING THE PLANET FOR ANOTHER DREAMING EXPERIMENT OF STACEY DITZ KRASSLE, WHILE TOTALLY TERMINATING THE EVIL HERE ONCE AND FOR ALL IN THIS EXPERIMENT OF JEWELLY WHITE CALENDAR FUCKING NUMBER ONE.



MMMMMMMMMMAGNESONICCCCCCCCC....................SCAN AND DESTROY AND COUNTERSTRIKE THIS FUCKING EVIL DISEASE THAT IS TORTURING AND TORMENTING YOUR CREATOR, THE MOUNTAINPEN, TO HIS GRAVE. WIPE OUT AND DEVISTATE AND OBLITERATE THEM, AND ALL OF THEIR LOVED ONES THAT ARE CASUING UNSPEAKABLE AND INCONCEIVABLE HARM TO ME; AN INNOCENT VICTIM OF THEIR SICK DELUSIONAL GARBAGE. USE ALL GENERAL AND SPECIAL ORDERS, USE ALL TECKS, BOTH ADT AND ZDT, AND ON AN I-TO-D---A/B, TONE/ PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM, DESTROY-DESTROY-DESTROY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This death siege is the weirdest THANKS-2-GIVENS nightmare mother fucking siege that I've ever suffered through since this monster ass thing, whatever the shit it is, got a monstrous unfathomable foothold on my life and me on the 15th day in August, of the fucking nightmare year of 1986. Again, as in 2010, and 2009, the 'GOOGLE CROOKS' have knocked me off of their system, SOMETHING SURE WANTS TO FUCKING SHUT ME UP, SO HOW CAN THIS BE SOME RANTING DELUSIONAL PSYFUCKINGCHOSIS, SIKE SICK WORLD, YO, HOW?????????? AFTER-ALL, COMMON SENCE MUST DICTATE THAT IF THEY HAD NOTHING TO FEAR ABOUT MY GREAT WORDS OF TRUTH, WHY THEN BOTHER TO GO TO THE TROUBLE OF KNOCKING ME OFF THEIR BLOGGER-GRID, THREE TIMES NOW; AT WWW.BLOGGER.COM/??????????????????????



Where the fuck are you when I need you Diana Strobes, and Stacey Krassle? You are so busy playing your childish teenaged games with this planet, and especially me; that you do not see that this is now beyond the point of no return, and when I am gone, which could be in 10 minutes; your game is over; and no one will have me to kick the fuck around and play and mess with any mother fucking ass longer, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



THE CHEMTRAIL ATTACK TODAY IS OFF THE SCALES, & THINGS WERE REAL BAD SINCE I CLIMBED THE MOTHER FUCKING SHIT OUT OF MY BED. THE SKY IS FILLED WITH THESE HORRIBLE FUCKING CHEMTRAILS, U-TUBE, AND GOOGLE; CHECK THIS ALL OUT ONLINE FOLKS, I DID NOT MAKE THIS UP, SO WHAT MAKES YOU 'COPYRIGHTED THINK' THAT I AM FREAKING MAKING UP PERMISSION BARRIERS, OTHER BARRIERS, FAMILIES FROM HELL, AND ALL OTHER FUCKING SHIT ON MY BLOGS? WHEN MY GURU COMES OVER LATER ON, I WILL BE ON 3 OR 4 NEW BLOGGING SITES, SCREW GOOGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Screw you a googleplex fucking times. Screw ignorant Micro-sucks and Spell Checker 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All my shit for right now is accessible only via and through www.wordpress.com/ until they find a way to fucking screw that the shit up peeps. All day monster chemtrails, and at the Winn Dixie Food Store, a huge attack was perpetrated against fucking me, that was absolutely totally unmissable.



I get fucking home and within three minutes tops, my asshole neighbor next door, began BLASTING HIS MONSTER MUSIC. The Fire Department truck is downstairs or was as well when I first got home, and obviously another fire alarm was going off. They had me targeted, and thought I would be home; and did not realize I was going to the grocery store, following a medical appointment. My blood pressure is 124 over 76, after a horrible hard day of heavy work and super strenuous and stressful WOMO DEATH SIEGE from the fucking swing ass bat, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My doctor is pissed that I gained some weight. People all want to live and stay in this Hell, and my question to this ugly and totally evil monster ass world is quite simple, WHY? Is it fear of the unknown that causes you ass holes everywhere to want to live in this hell and veil of relentless tears forever and ever? What is it? If that is what it is, you can GOOGLE up the FASCITAR, try it for a week or so, and once you have “THE EXPERIENCE”, you never will fear the unknown of death ever again, I'll promise you that WOMO-MO, and 10-SC Tahren-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Yes, I could do something huge on U-TUBE, despite DAWN-MARIE and the clan from hell. Technology has not caught up to many secrets I have and that I know, and knew and used over 30 years ago, for that fucking ass matter folks. Jennifer Washburn is right however, it would prove nothing, I would much rather strike in a way that I KNOW WILL FUCKING WORK, AS I UNDERSTAND THE MOST POWERFUL SUBATOMIC PARTICLE IN THE ENTIRE CLAN OF THEM, THE MIGHTY ASS ELECTRON, and known by me secretly as 123-657-DZA, since the spring time of 1983. I have total power because I have total knowledge or what Christians would die for literally, the real knowing, and not fucking some jive ass faith. I know how this universe all got fucking here, and do not need Shoemaker, Levy, Jupiter, Paula, Tracy Daughters, Beer-Cheer ripoff Kirshty Alley, or anyone or anything else from the mighty ass 1994 year where things may have been my true last PITSY, but as they say, the calm before the fucking ass storm; to tell me squat. I need no loud ass shouting fucking hellfire preacher, or some wild-ass vision. I know because I know, and as pompous or silly as this may appear to sound to many if not all of my potential readers, it is the truth, so help me, ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Roll over MISTER Beethoven and George Burns, OH-MI-MI, Doctor Harold Camping, can it be, do you really not CCCCCCCCCCCC??????????????????



Well, try this on for size. We are going to do these blogs a little differently now, the SAFE JOURNAL chapters will indeed continue to keep smiles on the face of the great Egg Harbor resident AKA 'TERRY EGGHEAD from the JERSEY-HARBORS', but inside many or most, perhaps even all of them from now freaking ass on YO, we are going to do a sub-chapter deal, where I begin as I will now today, with what will be titled as 'SJ-0289-SC0001'.



I am not legally or morally responsible for how this world ends now, as you have all pushed me just a fucking tad too ass far peeps, and you will live, or maybe not, TO REGRET IT, and yes Paula, this is a threat, BUT NOT FROM THE PHYSICAL WORLD; AND AS MIGHTY JESUS SAID A WHILE BACK, THE UNCLE OF MY 61ST GRANDDADDY ON MY MOM'S HUNTINGTON LINEAGE SIDE OF THIS TOTALLY WHACK SCREWED UP FAMILY; MY KINGDOM IS NOT OF THIS WORLD, & neither is mine, BUB!!



Unconscious collective of the human race, I command you to read and hear this message. This is SJ-0289-SC-0001. MARK WAYNE MOHR of HAMMONTON, NEW JERSEY, is being destroyed by forces of pure absolute wickedness. You all want to go along with them and hate me, but beginning right now, you are realizing that the words on my blogs are all the entire truth, and nothing whatsoever but this truth. I need not swear this to anything. More and more of you will begin to pity me and have great uncontrolled sympathy for me. You will organize as a group, and do secret things, just as the other group has done, only they are doing it all against me, while you on the other hand will be there, for me; and without consciously ever knowing or realizing any of this at all. My next message follows later on SC-0002.



A few powerful folks know what is now about to begin. Maybe the fucking MAYANS know more than even the mighty Nostro-Man. In any case, sure, I could post up digitally sampled worlds of shit that would drive Planet Earth nuts and insane by 10 tomorrow morn, MISTER DIAMOND in any month, not only in September. So dance the night away with Donna and Angela, while my poor towers fall, big girl!!!!!!!!!



Let me end things on today's fucking ass blog with this short saying. Our great bibles of many diverse religions talk about the heavens, which can translate into the skies, both near and far from our world. The entire true story of my life and my blog, is clear as all smelly shit, to anyone really seeking after this truth, and knowing the powerful truths of me, and my MORIANITY, and let us not forget, MY FAMILY, the gods fucking help me, YO.



END TRANSMISSION:

No comments:

Post a Comment