Tuesday, January 10, 2012

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0286

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0286

WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2297

DATE AND TIME FILE: CH-0286-JANE SLUT PM WHORE

EIGHTEEN DECEMBER OF TWENTY-MAROLA-ELEVEN

5555555555555555555555555555555—COMPENSATION.

AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA!!!!!!!!

COPYRIGHTED BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN © 2006-2011

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION

THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME

MORIANITY-PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:

REACHING FOR THE MAGGOT-MACE MEMORIES”



BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:



There are some airplanes flying, lots of doors slamming next door today, and other signs of siege, on this Sunday. Yesterday was a horrific fire alarm while I tried to talk on the telephone to a coworker and personal friend, from the AARP early last evening. A few days before that were some nasty nearby choppers that shook the building around. PAWM-PIE-ETTOS tools have been used a lot recently especially at my work place, to make things miserable for me and feel like an outcast and the eternal odd person out, with or without any help from luscious Lindsey. I am getting hammered by Jane Bitch clock attacks where I see the ONES all strung together, as they do on four occasions every 24 hour period. My complaints are many small ones, and will admit here, that for a week or more, the attacks are smaller. Several days back, another fire alarm struck, but it went off after only a minute or two. I just typed an entire paragraph that somehow vanished off the page. Let me re-type, and add HACKING TO MY LIST, it seems, the siege has BEGUN AGAIN. I was saying and now in reiteration, will try and say it all over again, how only the Township Fire Company, is able to disarm these things, and that they need to physically come out and disarm the alarm system, from whatever apartment that was responsible for setting off the system, and only they can do this manually, yet on more than one occasion, these alarms, one being just several days ago; a quick minute burst struck, and then just stopped, so explain this to me all you 'KNOW-IT-ALLS' out here who insist on me being some ranter and delusional mental case of persecution complex, when using noise against me has been an easily discernible thing for me, as it has gone on now since I've been a motherfucking teenager, so I think that 40 years of observation qualifies me to pretty much know what is being done to me and that it is not my fucking imagination.



All year since last New Years Day, I have looked forward to the local Christmas music again, that was played on some fucking ass Vero Beach station, down here in sunny scummy Florida, USAESMWG. However, since after Thanksgiving and up to this present day, this radio station does not exist this year. They played all the really good shit, not old crackly recordings and half ass versions of Christmas songs, done by singers who totally suck. Also they played them 45 minutes straight and then did their advertisements and so forth. Now the only station around is less clear, plays much shittier stuff, and none of the good shit that was on the other station last year, and does nothing but interrupt the music with what can otherwise be thought of as a mixed talk show. It does not even compare and has ruined my Christmas holiday, as usual; and I refuse to listen to this garbage station. There is another station that comes in clearly in my car radio, but way up on a sixth floor in my apartment, it is blocked out by a neighboring station broadcasting at 104 million, 700 thousand cycles per second. The station that does play most of last years really good Christmas music is 400,000 cycles per second lower, and is jammed out by this other monster station, and is 104 million, 300 thousand cycles per second. So this 104.7 monster is jamming out my only good Christmas station while I am home and able to tape record it onto a cassette deck from the radio, and since 104.3 is jammed out, there goes my fucking music. WOMO somehow knew in advance, without me even ever opening up my cock sucking mouth all year long to one single soul, that I was anxiously awaiting taping some good Christmas music off the air when the year swung around, and they prevented me and interfered with my plan. Everything I ever want in this life, THEY FUCKING STOP ME. Concentrically, everything I despise and hate deplorably, THEY FUCKING MAKE SURE IT IS ALL AROUND ME AND INESCAPABLE, such as noise from neighbors, aerial shit, and fire alarms, and all manner of other problems at work as well as anywhere and everywhere else that I might happen to be. No one at work or in the building, can rationally explain why I am unable to receive the 104.3 radio station, on the frequency modulation bandwidth (FM). So if anyone from the (FCC) Federal Communications Commission, is reading this; then please be advised that THIS IS A TOTAL FUCKING VIOLATION OF MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS TO PURSUE HAPPINESS, AS WELL AS LIFE AND FUCKING LIBERTY, GUARANTEED ME UNDER THE MOTHER FUCKING UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION. But then, really folks, what else is new, same old same old, same shit on a different day, or abbreviated, WEIN-SOSO-SSDD? This appears on many of my previous 6+ years of Mountainpen blogs. No one would believe it if I were ever to tell them, exactly MY WOMO ENEMIES, are jamming me out, as well as why the regular Vero Beach station, is no longer operating as it did in the 2010 Christmas season; thus all leading up to my not being able to hear and record all the great Christmas music that I planned all year to do. In case you are wondering, I did not have the money to purchase the tape recorder last year, and they are hard to find and get anymore. They do not want us taping from television or radio any more, in case any of you freedom lovers and fighters out here are not current on this. This is the real reason why all these digital changes have happened. Even purchasing blue ray lasers and digital audio stuff, does not let us freely tape things off of radio and television anymore. Whether laws and copyright owners like it or not, what is wrong with this as long as no one is making an illegal profit, through selling anything. The FBI can boldly threaten us all they want to; they will never take us to court for personal private enjoyment of anything. The courts have no time to enforce those silly mother fucking laws, as only 'money makes the world go around', and if you are not making money doing this, they would all be fucking laughed out of court, and they know it; so what did they do recently, but covertly figure out their evil ways to make it near impossible anymore for the poor to own any music or movies. We little (99 and OCCUPIED and OWNED and ENSLAVED), have been cunt lapping mother fucking priced out of everything. THE GREEDY ENTERTAINMENT WORLD makes hundreds of billions of dollars on their garbage, year after year, and we sit here taking this fucking shit from this stinking rotten disease. You know folks, if you stand there and tell the world you're a willing punching bag, then you do not have a lot of wiggle room to complain when you get the living hot shit kicked out of you. I for one, AM COMPLAINING, because this garbage in Washington, DC is totally crooked, and it fucking sucks. I have spoken my peace, and the great family, as a result, has disowned me, really one family since the 1969-1970 era in time, but if you see it the other way, THAT FAMILY, my family, both of them; disowned me for my opinions, and my not being at all fucking shy about soap box expressing them, YO!!!!!!!! I do not like power and greed that is unchallenged, unregulated; and totally out of control. Call me weird all you fucking want. It is just a lack of full realization and understanding that is preventing a full blown revolution in this entire G-8 New World Odor. Sooner or later, the bottom WILL fall out of all of this rigged and unfair bullshit; only the longer it waits to happen, quite naturally, the more costly and gargantuan the ramifications must eventually be when it does, and this is simple laws in physics, not ranting Mountainpen spewing gossip.



Good riddance to the entire family. I have no more contact with any of them. They showed me their true colors, every last one of them, and Dawn-Marie King was totally correct in what she said to me on my last day in New Jersey, just over two years ago now. She told me that her 'mommy' or Ann, was not my 'buddy' using her words. She was, it turns out; the most honest of the entire dysfunctional family. I'll always give this fat slob this. Her brute honesty cut like a knife, and she admitted to sparing nobody's feelings one tiny bit; but when it is all said and done, and every single gallon of water flows underneath the bridge; at least you always knew just where you stood with Dawn; whereas with the rest of this miserable clan, it was and is and always will be so it seems, nothing but silly stupid games that go on forever, and get everyone exactly no place, real Scottie Trek fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



What I'd give to reach total oblivion, absolute NIRVANA. There is no such condition for an existor. An existor simply exists. There are an infinite number of non-existors, and a limited realm or area for containing them. Hence those existors, us, me typing this, and anyone reading this; WE SIMPLY EXIST. There is no stopping this, as there was no starting this. Scientists love to worry about the universe, and how we in this present physical form, are sort of in a magical age where we can exist. We never should have been inside this hostile and deadly thing in the first place, it is merely something we dream off of from higher realms where we exist in truer form, without space or time, or anything remotely like these things. If you could spread out the entire universe, all the parallel universes, and all its time from the start to the end, this would be as a dot on a huge disc that EXISTS in a much higher realm and dimension. The entire dot is the counterpart of a thought-wave from this higher realm. Scientists worry about the end of everything, and don't have the smallest clue in the mother fucking world, that deep down in your spirit so to speak, you would give anything in the world and then lots more, just to have an end. An end would be the most prized and precious possession for an existor. You, as I do folks, exist. You never started to exist, you never will stop or not exist. Space and time is merely something that some infinitesimal part of your higher beingness is dreaming and merging into, making you supposedly, a physical and material being, and living in this wild deadly atomic balloon of cosmic explosions. You all are 500 years behind me and what I know, screw all your little messages that I don't know, your problem is that you know that I DO KNOW and you fucking hate it. So how can this little penniless nothing know all this, while all of you fat cat trash sit on top of your ivory towers, and don't know squat from a can of cat food? You all make me totally fucking ill, good riddance. Don't ever bother me again, ever, thank you.



The secrets I could tell and reveal are beyond mind boggling. I have proof of the chain of cosmic custody, that wiped out my physical life; when I was doing no more than minding my own business in Mullica Township at Plageman's shit hole trailer park through three quarters of the first decade of this 21st lousy ass century. I have irrefutable evidence and proof, despite the Sakavich Syndrome at the Voorhees Police Station on January the tenth in nineteen fucking ninety; how these peeps from the middle sixties through the late seventies, took my entire life and rung it out like a poisoned washcloth, and laughed. McGuire, McGettigan, McGinty, Gallagher, and all of the Tennessee Avenue Crew, along with the Saint James Crew from the side street to the south over in Atlantic fucking City, the great and deadly girl group (gang), known by many teen boys of the times in the sixties, as the QM or the Quoddy Mocker Girls, and on and on I could go, Thomas J. Reale who sexually molested me twice on Cornwall Avenue, McGuire who terrorized and threatened me, not only after we spoke in early February of 1997; but way before this with the covert destruction of one of my automobiles after another one; the final one being in October of 2006, when he sand tanked me; and caused the death of my engine; on the 18th day of December of 2006, while Ed Lynch was with me, on Main Street that day, in good old fucking Plesantville, huh Ann Reese and Bobby Witherspoon and any offspring? Where was your fantastic psychic power when I needed it, oh great Quakertown Rosemary of 1997, YO??????????????????????



Where were any of the so-called caring authorities, throughout my pathetic fucking life, during my two rapes by the great Melanie Cousin? Where was the justice in 1975, when the entire city of ACNJUSAESMWG all banned together to kick the crap out of me, make a damn fool out of me; and laugh at and scoff me? Why didn't you hang a sign on me that day that read “MODERN DAY KING OF THE FUCKING JEWS”??????????????????????? THEN YOU COULD HAVE EVEN PUT A BIG HAT ON TOP OF MY HEAD, WITH ALL KINDS OF BROKEN BLACK SEASHELLS IN IT, ALL DIGGING INTO MY SKULL, SO THAT BLOOD COULD THEN FALL DOWN ONTO MY SHOES, making me scream all about nightmare women, including the one down the street at the time, the great Selena Dada.



The biggest proof that I have about all of this lovely family, is this computer purchased just days after the death of Dawn. Once my wonderful awesome kid placed Nick in the doghouse, no longer did my clock ever change back to earlier times, and no longer did the IP address ever come up as ^^^^^ 36th Avenue, San Mateo, California. The odds of this not being all connected, would win any lottery that I ever heard of, peeps. The big news is not this, or is it my sieges, or my back off periods. It is all about Haddonwood Swim and Health Club, and how the owner sent his estranged wife over to my apartment in Will-I AM-stown, NJUSAESMWG. Or did she send him over to buy into the bizarre and ultra mysterious Haddonwood? In either case, this is where the GIFLIES entered the equation. This is where I told Joe and Andy that an atomic laser from the late 23rd century was retracing me, only I did not put it in those words, as then; I did not know that this is how things were being done myself. This is where someone from my high school, Judy; appeared one day; and we got talking, as she recognized me after all those years since 1968. This is where the submarines entered the equation. This is where the great book was sent to the US Copyright Office, Library of Congress, “The Permission Barrier”, as I joined this 'H' club on 27 June, in 1994; and it closed down in a sudden outlandish wink of an eye in early August in 1996, just days after my TERRORIST DEATH THREAT DAY AT TURNERSVILLE PATHMARK, and the local Prosecutor would do nothing at all to help my poor mother and me when it happened, nor would the worthless Washington Township, New Jersey Police, nor would the Congressman who sang my two country songs on the evening of April the 30th in 1980, Robert Andrews of Oak Street in Haddon Heights, New Jersey. Egg Harbor connects into all this as this is where the dude who terrorized my mom and me followed us from, and it is all on many prior blogging texts on www.blogger.com/ and so much fucking more, and the entire federal government and its many law enforcement agencies know it is all true and real, such as the NSA, CIA, FBI, and FISA peeps. The detention center in the harbor was dreamed about all my life by me, and I did not have any Earthly reason for these horrific recurring nightmares regarding Harborfields Detention Center. Dawn smirked at me and knew all along what was going on. She was the meanest mother fucking person on this planet, and I know she was in with my kid. She was very tight with Cousin Leticia Tilley.



I could type endlessly on, and have tons more shit to say and tell.



YOU TUBE is a crooked bunch of shit, as is the entire GOOGLE organization, crooked to the core, with stench that rises to the high heavens and back. They do not allow you to switch back and forth from other websites to your site, and if you do not do it, you are buried on page nine million, even when typing in the name of your video that you posted. Let me officially lodge this complaint for the record. I posted up videos called, “Wanna' Spend My Time”, “MI Apology Song”, and “Don't Hide Nina”. You never will see them, because other big stars have their stuff there with millions of views. It is a totally unfair system, as why post if no one will ever see your video. Let me tell you what happened to me, as I never told the full story. I am very stupid when it comes to internet and modern day computers. I without even knowing better, just went up to my posted sites under the name Paula King or King Nebnooshoo, that I had posted under these headings from earlier in the year. In fact my first post was the 30th of last December in 2010. Then late in April somewhere around the 22nd give or take, the second song was posted, and finally the Nina song early in August. I would go up and see it for a second, then switch to other websites such as where I work, www.harvestfoodoutreach.org/ and many other sites that interested me, and then keep clicking the back button into my You Tube again, and just did this, not even knowing it boosted the count. I was told by my recording engineer at the Avalon Studios, and my pal Ryan; that the same computer never boosts counts so I can visit my stuff whenever I want and still know how many folks other than me are viewing the videos, as my doing this will not have an effect, only it did. This is why I took it down when I learned that I had cheated up the counts. Also, I learned soon after this that You Tube will ban your video if you boost the count falsely, so I was lucky they did not. Still, I never went back up on my own sites for fear that they would, and then took them down shortly afterward, and had Ryan at the Avalon Studio re-post them and clearing the counts back to zero. Still, if peeps type in the name of your video, why then does their crooked GOOGLE system bury you with millions of other folks that do not have your exact video title? I intend to talk to the ACLU, the FCC, and the FBI. I know a stifle and a covert hush cover job when I see one. If You Tube is only for big stars, then tell me, and I will get the fuck off your rotten ass site. Somebody needs to start a site where normal peeps that never would generate more than 1000 views ever, need to post. This is unfair fucking practice, and cheated competition. How can I compete with known artists? There needs to be a site for us 99. Why doesn't the great OCCUPY MOVEMENT work on these things, it seems they wander aimlessly fucking around, and not doing a fucking thing that's worth a shit? This is what you're all fighting for isn't it, to be able to breathe without this top 1% smashing us all down all the fucking ass time, YO?????????? SHEEEEEEEEIT!!



Do not contact me, do not bother me, take this family and leave me alone forever. I hate all of you. Same goes for you PP. Do not ever bother me again, or I'll call the cops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Likewise, I will not blog anymore about any of these horrible peeps. I will be changing my number soon, and paying for an unlisted one. You are no friend of mine, Ann. I got that horrible letter you sent to me two summers ago.



ALL I WANT IS TO BE LEFT ALONE, TO LIVE OUT MY FUCKING MISERABLE LIFE; AND DIE IN PEACE AND QUIET, WITH NO ONE AROUND TO BOTHER ME. ON MY DEATH BED, JUST SHUT UP AND LET ME FUCKING DIE, YOU ROTTEN PRICKS, THANK YOU. NOW FOLKS, like duh, let me TERMINATE TRANSMISSION!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment