Thursday, January 12, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0293

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0293

THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION

MORIANITY-PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:

YES ELVIS, A VERY FUCKING BLUE BLUE X-MAS 4 ME”

COPYRIGHTED BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN 2006-2011 ©

THIS IS ALL SWORN LEGAL TESTIMONY GIVEN

VOLUNTARILY BY ME. I SWEAR IT IS THE TRUTH, THE ENTIRE TRUTH, NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH, WITH NO

OMISSIONS OR ADDITIONS WHATSOEVER; THIS OATH

BEING TAKEN UNDER ALL MIGHTY SSJK (JEHOVAH), AND

UNDER MY CITIZENSHIP IN THE UNITED STATES.

WHEN I ACCUSE MY ENEMIES IN HIGH PLACES OF FIRST

DEGREE AND PREMEDITATED MURDER, OF ME, THERE IS NOTHING HERE TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY, AS IF I AM

FALSIFYING ANY INFORMATION UNDER THIS LEGAL

AND BINDING OATH; I AM UNDER PENALTY OF LIBEL

AND PERJURY, AND SUBJECT TO AND WILLING TO TAKE

THIS ADVANCE PLEA, TO MAX OUT MY PRISON

SENTENCE. I KNOW WHAT I KNOW, THIS IS NOT ONE BIT

MADE UP OR EXERAGERATED.



BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:



While all other normal folks are getting to enjoy their Christmas, mine was totally wrecked, and catastrophically ruined beyond comprehension. This was done in two ways. First, by making me very physically ill, with that chemtrail that they hit me with, outside of the Winn Dixie Grocery Store, a few days back; but the even larger wham slam on me has to do with my life, as it pertains to my medications that I faithfully have been taking, since somewhere around the middle of July of 1983; after an out of the blue medical condition that remains totally mysterious and absolutely undiagnosable by experts; struck me down like a dog in the road, and sending me into an inconceivably frightening endless nightmare. This is because one medication works to stop these horrendous and agonizing symptoms, and the government nark squads and goon squads, continue relentlessly to do everything in their power to remove me from this very needed medicine, that permits me to function and operate normally in society, as opposed to moaning and gasping for air in bed with no one knowing how to alleviate this bizarre and off the wall outlandish twilight-zone condition that came on me with a sudden burst like out of witchcraft, at exactly 10:30 at night, on the 4th night of June, in 1983. Funny how it is always 10:30 at night, first in 1983 with the onset of this unfathomable devastating and debilitating condition, and then about three years later in 1986 at the same time in New York City, on the 2nd day of August.



Now for the story of what happened when I went to keep my medical appointment at my Doctor, back on Tuesday. I came to learn that the Florida QHP med-plan that I'd been on, was out of business, and Medicare switched me over to Humana. Right away, I checked for their covered drugs formulary, and sure enough, my drug was not covered. Now it will cost me fifty instead of five dollars, every mother fucking thirty days, as then I'll be buying at full price; as a non-covered drug on the new plan. I needed them filled, and will run out Tuesday the 27th. My disability money does not come in until the 3rd of January. However I do get a bi-weekly paycheck that automatically credits into my Wells Fargo Bank account on Thursday or Friday, so I need to go half dosage or one pill instead of two pills, to make up for the extra days without a refill, as even if Thursday is the day the money credits into my account, this would be the 29th, and Friday should I need to wait that long, would fall on the 30th day of December. So planning for the worst, with a three day gap, starting today; I can only take one pill at night, and there will be no more morning pill for three days. If it was not for my job through the AARP at the Harvest, I would really be super fucked, as waiting for my Social Security Disability money would bring me all the way to January the 3rd in 2012.



Now here is first what you all need to understand about all of this corruption to kill me by preventing my being able to get my very needed meds, as this has been ongoing since the year of 2000, happening with ever increasing fucking regularity. First, none of this should have been allowed to happen. Letting me know that I'd be needing to come up with the money while time was left for me to do so by buying less food or juggling other fucking bills, because indeed if I had known; then I would have budgeted my expenses differently, and been able to hand the Walgreen Pharmacy, the fifty dollars to purchase the meds a couple of days back. First I was lied to by the Humana agent representative and told that even without this drug being on their formulary, and covered under their insurance plan; the price might double, going from my paying ten bucks instead of five, a far cry from five up to fifty, a forty-five dollar unfair increase when I did nothing at all to cause this problem, and I need this particular medication to function, and have been successfully functioning on it since middle 1983, coming up on 30 years.



The cost of living is a total joke. No raised adjustments came for fixed income disabled persons for two years in a row, and they finally decided to raise us up this year by a pittance, but I won't balk or look any gift horses in the mouth. I went from 929 dollars monthly up to 963, a monthly raise of 34 dollars. Now forget this helping me with the real cost of living skyrocketing through the star system, but we take that increase of 34 dollars, and now we subtract this unfair new expense for my prescription drug, and this difference or higher monthly price is 45 dollars, so a net loss is what is left for me when all is said and done, and in the monthly amount of 45 minus 34, which is equal to minus $11.00 per month. I will amend my food stamp change form to show this higher expense, as well as the cost of living increase, and doubt that an eleven dollar loss per month is going to raise my meager fucking $16.00 monthly food benefits.



Now a letter will be going in the mail to the Tallahassee, Florida, State Capitol; explaining how through no fault of my own, I am out 45 dollars monthly now. The raise in SSD benefits is merely to compensate for a really much higher rise in the cost ODF living, it is not keeping anywhere near the pace. An average of 1.2% raise to cover three years, as the increase is 3.6, but the last two years, no recipients got a penny more, despite gasoline nearly doubling, food nearly going up 20 or more percent, and I could make a list and type on all night long. It is all so fucking unfair, the rich have everything, while the poor are treated like pure subhuman filth, kicked to the curb, forgotten, and eventually wiped completely out forever, forgotten, and lost. If this was the first time, maybe I could forgive this, but it is now the third time, my needed meds have been fucked with. How would any of you fat cat big wig politicians like to have shit like this happening to you or someone who you love? You'd be raising holy fucking hell, and don't tell me otherwise, or I'll call you a no good rotten liar.



Now I will feel not only terribly sick from the grocery store chemtrail attack that has left me close to fucking death's door, but while all ready in this weakened condition; I am forced now to cut back for three days on the only meds that allow me to function, with my very serious, and life long other medical condition.



Laugh at me all you want to peeps, when I say, seemingly hard to digest and believe, wild things; but on this point, you cannot tell me that on three occasions now with my being stopped from getting a necessary drug, in order to work and live and function; can in all good conscience and honesty, be anything less than a true conspiracy to wipe me out and end my life, and so whoever is doing this, and it should be able to be checked into and carefully examined; then this would also be the main players that make up who and what I refer to and label, as my WOMO-ENEMIES.



Now with what time remains for me on this Earth, as a child is not too stupid to see that my time is growing short, and that my enemies will not stop now until THEY KILL AND RUTHLESSLY MURDER ME, SPILLING ALL MY INNOCNET BLOOD ONTO THE GROUND, I need to use the time wisely to throw lots of powerful secrets out to the world. This is my only hope of survival, and believe me peeps when I tell you that I have some real fucking doozies.



I will begin by telling you about Billy. My life won't be worth a dime if I say too much, but when he took his dark glasses off, he has shinny Jewell type eyes. I never saw anything like them. He said it is a military secret. I think he is a programmed warbot. If while he was working 15 months or so back at Harvest, he had ever taken these glasses off, everyone would have panicked and run out the door. There is no one else I am aware of with these eyes, he could quite easily be either a war-bot experiment, or else, some wild entity who is able to live here off temporary usage of existing human energy.



Whether studying the period known as the 1960's, is or is not your interest; you need to get the movie called, “The 60's”. Complicated connections into the Law and Order television show run though this, as a minimum of three of this movie's stars, went onto play various parts in later L&O episodes as years went by after 1999, and when this movie was made. It is quite good, and Woodstock began on a very special date for me, despite being a three day event, it still began in 1969 up in New York State, on the 15th day of August.



I know exactly why things changed for me at the end of 2010 July, or two July's ago. I know exactly why the great lovely and powerful Victoria, wanted me to talk on a camera about why I came down to Florida in the first place, how I learned of Harvest; and what Harvest had done to improve my living conditions. Several weeks ago, I saw Victoria in the back area, and she was holding a very heavy looking plastic large tray where normally, bread products are stored and stocked onto these gray or blue colored trays. This tray had no bread in it, only about 70 pounds or so of tools and other such paraphernalia. I saw a man come up to her and they talked some business for a good 5 solid minutes. Then they both went on their way, and Victoria had put this tray down. It looked very heavy, and I wanted to see if I could hold it up in front of me for 5 minutes. But the most that I was able to do as a fully grown man, was strain all I had just to get this tray in a holding position out in front of me the way that she had held it before, and within 5 seconds, not minutes, my muscles totally failed, and I had to practically drop it onto the floor. I am guessing her height at five foot six inches, and her weight at one hundred seventy pounds. I have nearly 100 pounds on her, and am not that different in height. Yet she was twice or maybe even three times stronger than me, as this basic strength test revealed without any doubt. I do not believe that everyone around us is fully human. I believe we now are living in the world of the phone and the bot. The entire world will all be run soon from our phones, doing away with the computer as we know it now for the most part; and I believe that many androids are indeed among us. If the secret labs are making them, they would want to give the project an ultimate test of placing them within the society, to see if anyone even gets wise to them. I am also sure they are fully functional in all ways, let's keep this blog G-rated, you all know what I'm freaking saying here, YO.



As for secrets about the mysterious and evil chemtrailing syndrome of past years now, let me say a couple of short things right now folks.



Many things around us are by no means what they appear to be. Yet certain constants are also quite easy to read, as they present themselves with continuous hints and clues.



The entertainment world system is the greatest freaking example I could ever cite. In higher realms, on a place known as the BRIGGBASE, there is a minority ruling party of the Astral World Authority (AWA), calling themselves the Lambrigger Cult of the Phase-2 Reality, or LCP2R. They arrange to meet and do projects together, in music and movies, and whatever else, and yet while here in waking life, they do not consciously remember even knowing each other as one huge cult. This mind shaping and culture controlling group, is on top of the list of any of the so-called world's movers-and-shakers. When you shape and bend the culture and minds of an entire society, by my way of perceiving this train-wreck, this is a frightening nightmare that is slowly and continuously leading us all down the track leading straight to all of our graves. Their out of control new age Hollywood for one such example, violates free-will. They will of course totally argue that peeps have free will. Sure, right? Peer pressure, fear of an entire high school life of ostracized agony, at a young age, 720 days of high school is an eternity, and in many cases, ruins personalities and lives well into adult life, unless top professional counseling is successfully sought after, and extensive therapy then can be accomplished. It starts getting sizable in high school, but goes and moves right up the time chain, the college years, the office years, you name it. Details and specifics regarding all these things can wait for other blogs and other times. For now I wish to keep moving this along.



After last weekend and its following Tuesday, Monday was there to throw off stuff as well as wreck my credibility, as far as the stock market system crap goes. Monday it did go down 100 points, but went up on all four other consecutive business days last week, flying up one day over 300 points, and for the week, I am taking a pot shot guess around 400-700 points. To these big bad ass crooks on the street, knowing this always works with me, they can make a billion dollars on a weekly move like that, and without generating any real SEC investigations, or even any real concerns for impropriety.



After wiping out my voice on one of my blog sites, wiping me out with my needed medicines, and all of this vicious persecution against me, there is no doubt in my mind that the stock market DOW JONES SYSTEM will perform over the next 7-10 weeks, all with gains, and between 100 and 800 points, taking us over 16,000 points before spring begins, all time record highs. Prove me wrong, I hope you can. They wrecked my birthfuckingday, Christfuckingmas Day, THANKX2GIVENS DAY, the entire slew. They did not miss a fucking beat this year, things were, are are; very bad for me.



All the peeps who said they were for me, turned out to be against me, and a major fucking enemy as well. I will never ever return any of their telephone calls, should they ever resume. I want nothing to do with any of you. Good Riddance.



End Transmission:

No comments:

Post a Comment