Wednesday, January 25, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 0325

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0325

WORLD LABS DATFILE: 012512.887

TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO-1995

© 2006-2012 BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN



BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:



I asked Gawky Gaukauk why this mind bending siege this entire week is on going. By asking the cat, this simply means you take a deck of playing cards and use the four suits from ace through nine, think your question while shuffling and drawing one card. Then place the card back into the deck, and again, think your question while shuffling and drawing one card. The first draw is the root digit one of the GAWNUM, and the second draw is the root digit two of the GAWNUM, My draws while asking what the fuck is going on, were a two, followed by a four, giving me GAWNUM-ROOT #24, which is Private Cosmicoded Number 242. It does not require a rocket scientist, no pun intended; to see a lot of shit here. Still, peeps that have not become addicted and fallen madly in love with the GAGA-NU, just don't GET IT yet, because it is extremely addictive, and I did tell Drunk Jenny not to make a freaking god out of this thing, back at the early start of this millennium. WOLF-WOLF. There really aren't too many names that do not ring loud bells, in this incredible New Age Perry Mason gang of 22 years now, a cult in and of itself; and one that I am one of their biggest freaking fans. Still, Ernie Gardens, whenever I really like a show or a song, or some kind of artistic work; I always come to learn that it has a large piece of ME within it, and in all honesty, I am not trying to brag. I believe the Superman movie told it all when young Kent was told by his dad before he got his fatal heart attack; that it is not bragging for a bird to fly. However, let us keep shipyards, magical motion machines, and any pertinent young pre-Congressmen; out of all of this for now, shall we?



Two noteworthy things need be fucking addressed here ladies and gentlemen before I get into my siege and the connection to it with PCN-242, given to me in a Gawnum card draw. They both are about CHEMTRAILS. First is, that for the very first time here in Florida, where I first accessed the YOU TUBE, as I never did that back with ,y computer in New Jersey, not in either of my houses where I was kidnapped under a Stockholm Syndrome, or before that in the trailer at Jenny Plageman's, but today, January 25th of the OH-MAROLA-12 year, TEE-HEE-HEE Madonna Spitbus, and ESB all notwithstanding, YO; was the first time that the attack of poison gas sky trailing did not break off, after I accessed the YOU-TUBE, watched several videos, and LIKED them, and made a comment on them about how and where these things began at the American Honda Plant where I was doing security guard work at in December of 1987 and January and February of 1988, Miss April Lee Newscrooks. Normally, my doing this, stops the attack. SATAN and HIS KINGDOM of forces that control the air above this planet, read my mind, despite a large majority of Christians that do not believe this is within HIS power to do and they would be totally wrong as I should know; living under this total fucking hell for nearly 60 years now; but this wickedness and vile twisted sickness, read me thoughts and knew that I was planning to tell peeps that in order to stop a daily repeating CHEMTRAIL ASSAULT on an area, you need to do this, as I do. Just my thinking this, and making the plan to do it, providing it worked one more time, threw it all out of mother fucking whack, and if anything, DAY #3 was the worst one yet of the week. If only someone with mother fucking power and clout, would just let me, I could prove things that have been speculated on and only wondered about for 3-6 thousand years of fucking human history now, but I live in a world of total fucking numbskulls and blithering asshole idiots. Fine, you had the chance to really alter your world and make it more like the so-called Star Trek days right here in your lifetime, AND YOU ALL FUCKING BLEW IT, 1987 newzies and all, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Just as my mom said to me before many a really bad spanking after I would pull some really bad shit as a youngster, “Mark, this is gonna' hurt me and lot more than it's gonna' hurt you”. Well folks, indeed I will be hurt by no one ever helping me, but guess who really is beating the fuck out of themselves, punch by punch by bloody thundering fucking punch!!!!!!! YO, Keisha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh how I loved that jet black beauty queen teen aged goddess back in '99, even if she did bust my right arm in one inconceivably powerful punch. Now the fucking second major CHEMTRAIL thing folks is this: Whoever and whatever is making these things up in the cock sucking sky, THEY ARE NOT ONE BIT AFRAID OF US, DESPITE MILLIONS OF US NOW TOTALLY KNOWING AND POSTING AND WRITING all the stuff all over the internet. Now stop and think here, because one of two things I now say MUST be truth, and I won't play god and tell you which one it is even though 'I personally do totally freaking know' of course, so you can move over MI. Either they are not doing anything wrong so they have nothing to worry about from any of us now or ever, or else we are dealing with some force so powerful, it not only totally swallows United States Air Force Project Bluebook, but goes light years beyond it, as how else could they be doing such negative spurious nefarious and gargantuan things to all of us all over this globe, and not have to worry one bit about millions of posts and videos and blogs that seriously are discussing the subject? You must think about this peeps, you really must, not for your sake, not for my sake, but for OUR CHILDREN'S FREAKING SAKE. Did I strike a freaking nerve about my DNA, and my glands; along with the ruination of a fantastic super talent? Well, I said way too much blunt vocabulary here, sorry.



If more telling and exposure is necessary, we can go to other places. Shall we begin therefore with the art of exploring parallel universes. First folks, this is a natural phenomenon, totally yet to be understood by human beings. Another way of saying “exploring parallel universes”, is by saying “dreaming”. It really is that Red John Henningsen Colorado simple, my freaking friends and fiends!!! When I was at the end of my pre-teen life, I met a gang of lovely teen goddesses in Atlantic City, New Jersey,k because my Aunt Geraldine Snow, out of the blue, asked my mom if she would be willing to take her daughter, my cousin Sandra Mason, along with us to the Trinidad Hotel in the summertime of 1967. One of the girls in this gang was older than the rest, and went by the name Paula. I heard her actually say to one of her friends that she can be older or younger and that she would teach her this trick someday for a price. I never came to learn if either she did, or just what this price was. I figured out in 2008, that she was a TYPE-3-EXPLORATRON, someone who could master dream-travel in ways that so far, are not even discussed in the greatest publicly know dream books ever published. In upcoming blogs, be ready for the mind blow of your lives, as this all led up to me fulfilling my DNA destiny two years later, as well as doing many things such as writing a song 19 years later, called “SARAH”. This song was published by Paul Evans Pedersen, CEO of Studio Park Records, the greatest record company on this planet, in many parts of the extremely wide 5th dimensional hyperspace, and existing in Medford Lakes, New Jersey. Still in the universe where I am living and typing this while awake, this record company did come to exist here, and so did many world events that were discussed by the most powerful man on this planet just last night on national television. Folks, things are all connected. Disbelieve that truth at your own risk. The next 5 or so blogs will tell a lot more about hyperspace, exploratrons, Paula King and her multiple universe aliases, and way more. This has not even yet begun, sweet lovely Karen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sleep tight honey. Rock on Planet Earth, rock on. TIMETUBES will also be discussed, AKA CHEMTRAILS. Fellow chemmies, a lot more than what you will get in 2012 on the internet, is behind all of this, but for now, enjoy what is up there, I know I do. Light is the reflection of time, and anyone who knows basic facts about space-time, knows this. You and I look up at the setting sun and see what was really there more than eight minutes ago. This seems a brain teaser to many, but its simplicity is really astounding. It proves that all is within us, inside of us, and that we all are projecting a collective reality out into the great expanse. But more than this, it proves that while we live in physical worlds and realms, the power of illusion exists, and it must be there for a reason. Is this reason like the CHEMTRAILS, something to confuse us and keep us forever off guard and wondering what gives? Or is the answer inside of all of us all along? Stay-C-tuned, this bat time and channel is not going anyplace, not anytime soon folks. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.



Even during these three days of beyond death siege, the system given to me by Mariloo Carpenter brought me up by three units in ten games played since Monday morning. I was down 30 units at one point in combined unit-games during this period, but before I did this blog, my game ended me up at 3 ahead, after the worst period in history for me in a very fucking long ass time, YO. Rock on Mariloo. You lovely sandbar queen, how can you be so tall and gorgeous? I am so sorry for ignoring you and your two friends when my mom and I were helping Janis and her mom with some lamps up to their apartment in the great building in SDK.



END TRANSMISSION:

No comments:

Post a Comment