Friday, December 14, 2012

WHEN YOU READ THROUGH THIS, GO TO NEW BLOG AFTER THIS

TEST THE SPIRITS AS SHE SAYS 2

‘TEST THE SPIRITS, AS SHE SAYS 2’
T/T/W/M, etcetera subtitles 2 BLOG 5 on BDCWS



Datfile: 093008.623.55 ------- Begin Transmission:


Well, I drove Ann over 2 Wal-Mart 4 a few whittle items at just past 2 this afternoon on the east coast of America time, and a nasty CHEMTRAIL was right there 2 greet me, all ready knowing that I was about 2 drive over there, they obviously hear all that is said in a car, at a workplace, at a residence, and I believe as did Timothy McVeigh that microchips R Milituforce PLANTED right into people, the agent in the project that is so black ops it cannot B discussed, merely walks by the person 2B implanted and has a tiny tool similar 2 Doc MC COY on Star Trek’s original show, or a similar little thing, hay, stuff from this original Star Trek has long become totally outdated and obsolete, such as TAPED-MUSIC, "Mister President Lincoln", so think how far the MILITUFORCE is so high over what we can even dare 2 want 2 know and imagine. Those that know, know that I speak dangerous deadly truths. If they wanna' keep pouring on this harassment, I will keep right on counterattack-fighting-back. I am not some geek in a high school, who simply intends 2 wussy-pussy out, and go crying to daddy and mommy, it ain’t happening, bright colorful lawns there, BRO. Yes, all ready, the Queen King came in, and asked me something about the trip when her mom Ann and I were out at the great Sam Walton’s place. I want 2C if I can get this posted, and finished, by 30 minutes prior 2 closing bells; as if I do not; I’ll B stopped from posting it until after the markets R closed. Free country? Where is Mo, and Larry, and Curly, when U really need them; bing, zong, goonk in the eye? Being sorry 4 not implicitly trusting my great Teen Queen is one thing, and I am; and now I do trust her, as I know U have some fantastic plan in all of this, that as of now; shrouds me in total mystery, great Mariah, but I am angry nonetheless at the filthy diseased LAMIST/ BRIGGERS/MILITUFORCERS, 4 forcing me 2 endure their evil rotten wrath and destruction, of my innocent and totally pathetic life; when I did nothing ever even close 2 deserving this outlandish and twisted infinite hell, other than being born in this cursed family line 62 generations down directly, from a brother of the great SAR Jesus. I cannot let all the cats out of the bag that I wish 2 right now, it would not B a bit healthy on my part should I in fact do so. I however, am able 2 say and blog this much. Scripture says that lovers and believers in the All Mighty SAR, or LORD, adding the AH makes this word go from masculine into feminine in the original Aramaic Hebrew language, should always TEST THE SPIRITS, 2C if they come from Diana’s brother Apollo-Lucifer or from the Upline Teen Queen that I know 2B Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Karge Krassle, asleep in her own thought wave, dreaming she is All Mighty Goddess Scylla, U would simply shorten and abridge all of this 2 the word, GOD. I am testing many spirits, but how R they 2B tested, some of U may in fact now B inquiring??? If the situation being examined disagrees with the ten commandments and the basic principles found in the King James Version or KJV or the 'HOLY' and 'whole complete' total idea and mind, of this great book and its words; then your message is not from any source other than your own deluded mind, which in some cases as it is all from the 6th dimension, merely comes from your own systems of thought, and in rarer cases, it is a direct result of interference from ETTOS-TECK, from the mighty wicked demonic Briggbase residents, or the evil Lambrigger Cult, SATAN THE DEVIL, put Biblically in the time period of less knowledge and spiritual wisdom of the combined humankind, as exists presently. When I know 4 a fact that Satan the Devil hates me and desires 2 keep me down and oppressed, poverty stricken, homeless, friendless, and loaded with endless enemies, with poor health, persecution, conspiracies 2 wipe me out on a daily basis, and on and on; I must conclude that when a cat gives me a winning number that if I had played as the cat told me 2 play, Gawky Gaukauk that is, back near this time 28 years ago in the inverted digital ‘80 year; I would have made lots of money, and again, this is not the intentions nor the goals of Satan the Devil, 4 me 2 prosper in any way ever, in this material world. So Lottery-Cat, GG, is not part of Satan’s kingdom when U run the TESTING OF THE SPIRITS. On a later and future blog, other examples, both where it was Satan, as well as SSJKK; was determined by indeed, using biblical command, obeying HER mighty words 4 us frail humans; and testing these spirits.

 


 



Over the weekend, I watched the huge party that Philadelphian's were all celebrating, with blimps all over, and major cheering. I was in a major interaction with strange persons, a tall thin well muscled black young male, about age 25; and we had been traveling to Boston, MAUSAESMWG together; and were put up in a very weird and bizarre hotel overnight. He had some good friends that were on the New York Nicks Basketball team, that were gonna' help me in some way in proving my horrific and monstrous dilemma and plight. It was so real that I could feel the raw cold in the room towards late October, and then the manager of the hotel turned up the heat. A strange clock, and a strange telephone in the room, that we had been placed in; had a strange interaction with each other. Someday, I will tell the entire long and wild story, and include the strange road on the wild ride home, only not 2 any home or place that makes any sense now 2 my waking world brain and memory system. But the raw cold and the nice heat were more real and tangible than any feeling of temperature on body or skin in the waking world. Then the blimps that were over the Delaware River were all written with things, such as 'Phillies 2008 World Series Champions'. This was a wild and far out "DREAM" pal.




In closing, the main reason that BRIGGERS hate me, is that I would have been able 2 defeat their wickedness against me, and in my own strength; and breaking a Lawtronic/Biblical rule/LAW. This is when I was taught by 'lightning', from my bathtub in Williamstown, NJUSAESMWG, how 2 use applied PE 2 the game of Roulette, or how 2 use the APE-2R, as she laughingly described it 2 me when I fell asleep that afternoon in a nice warm early spring bath tub, in my apartment, called the 'HIGHVIEW'. Things R soon going 2 explode huge hyper time with Dawnie Terra the terrible, and some incredible thing will eventually transpire in this marvelous scary and far out MARHOUSE. Don’t get all excited there late Merv Griffin/Pipe, along with your advertising gang, coincidence, just chalk it up 2 that, right? HA!!!!!!!!! Mervelous Merv, and Marvelous Marhouses, all not withstanding; let me now C if Satan the Devil, will let me post this blog up B4 the closing bell on their cheated and controlled fixed Dow Jones, SEC??

BYE-BYE all, 4 now. I will C Y’ALL LATER ON FOLKS, WHAAAAAA ELMER FWUDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by


Labels:


No comments:
YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER, 1983 REWRITE
(C)2012 NEW LYRICS, FROM OLD TUNE,
                                       GIRL, I'LL TELL YOU ANYTHING

COPYRIGHT MARK WAYNE MOHR 2012, REWRITE FROM 1983 ALSO COPYRIGHTED UNDER TITLE THEN, “GIRL, I'LL TELL YOU ANYTHING”, NOW UNDER REWRITE TITLE OF
  “YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER”


                            VERSE ONE
I'm so very happy for you, pales of fish so fresh and new
Let me ask you really nicely, could you spare us just a few
Oh my wife and kids are starving, could you help us make a stew
We're down and out, and we will even go to work for you
You seem to have about a dozen giant pales or two
I am so weak and faint and do not wanna' be so blue
While we slept inside the dunes, somebody stole my shoe
Oh please kind sir, just take some pity, let us work for you
We'll help in any way we can, and be your loyal crew
But greedy Mister Fisherman, this is all that he would say
I've been working hard out in the sun all day
And I'm not giving any freaking fish away
                               VERSE TWO     
So when you add your salty tears directly in the sea
And when you're done your song of woe, that you have sung to me
Just take your wife and kids, and jump right off this big jetty
And right into the undertow, and stop annoying me
And talking on and on and on, and bothering my fish
You loud annoying bleeding hearts, that beg and cry and bitch
I have lots of work to do, and buckets must be filled
So either leave this jetty now, or someone might be killed
Guys like me must catch our fish, like farmers fields get tilled
People say I'm cold and cruel, on every single day
But I have got a lot of freaking bills to pay
So I'm not giving any of my fish away
                                 VERSE THREE    
They say the greatest mother lies there out beyond the sand
And mothers can get angry when their kids are out of hand
Storms blow out of nowhere and, a lot of folks have died
The sea can give and take away, while many tears get cried
And on one very special day, a greedy man was drowned
Ignoring waves that swallowed rocks with heavy pounding sound
Just another bucket and, then he'll have caught his fill
A lot of daring fishermen forget the sea can kill
The king fish of the jetty, just was never seen again
Yet locals claim the winds still howl these words from fisher Ben
I've been working hard out in the sun all day
So yes I have a lot of freaking bills to pay
And I'm not giving any of my fish away
                                  VERSE FOUR      
You'll be crossing over, later wishing you'd been nicer
You'll be crossing over, through the quantum waving splicer
You'll be crossing over, hearing all the trash they're talking
You'll be crossing over, and you'll have to keep on walking
You'll be crossing over, watching all the others eating
Feasts with banquet tables, where the fish keep on repeating
Forever seeing many fish, but never on your plate
You had your time back in the sun before you sealed your fate
You'll be crossing over, and you'll be a lonesome rover
Forever doomed to hear the words you always used to say
That you've been working hard out in the sun all day
Oh yes we knew you had your freaking bills to pay
So you're not giving any of your fish away

          END OF SONG.     

THIS DAM SONG HAS CAUSED THE WORST YEAR FOR ME NOW, SINCE I DIED OF AIDES IN 1983, AS YOYU KNOW, NOTHING CAN KILL ME FOREVER AND THE GRAVE IS UNABLE TO HOLD A CURSED AND CHOSEN HUNTINGTON.


END MOTHER FUCKING TRANSMISSION, YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL OF YOU DOING THIS TO MY FUCKING LIFE, GET READY TO LEAVE THIS FUCKING WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment