Thursday, December 27, 2012

CONTINUING ATTEMPT AT ANTIHACKING, FBI


MORIANITY-2



JWC2-DAY-00006-BLOG A

SIXTEEN MINUTES PAST ONE AM

THURSDAY MORNING IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA



BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:



Glory be to me, as I know one thing more than anything else in the entire world of worlds, totaling all of the hyperspace.

One scripture that is in the KJV Holy Bible, and only one so far, in my current 'me life' as Mark Wayne Mohr, is “Ask and it will be given, knock and the door will open, seek and you will find”. This is both paraphrased, and changed into non old English without all of the 'thees' and 'thous' and all that stuff, but at the final part of the message that my sixty-first grandfather's uncle spoke, this screams at me over the past Astral Plane recognized grouping of interaction, that would equalize a material world score of so-called time, really STM, or Space-Time-Mind. There of course is no STM, on the Astral Plane, but this period there, known as the BRIPER, shortened from the Briggbase-Period, is reflected in the Earth waking world television show of some time back, running mid sixties until the beginning of April, in 1971, called, “Dark Shadows”. Their Fan Club address is a post office that if you call the post office, they will tell you the number I'm sure, and it is located in a place called, Maplewood, New Jersey. Yes Mister Roddenberry, another 'place' called New Jersey, and don't play me for a fool. We all know they used me and my life, to give them that great TNG Star Trek episode about Wesley Crusher's pal, the “TRAVELER”. Still, the 20 year period is understood only too well, by me, by the Paul Stoddard Fans, such as my great and awesome oldest daughter, and yes, by many others that can all remain as nameless right now, as the dam north winds of cat chases.











OK folks, here we go again, old kids, new kids, and if you want to stuff ear plugs in, along with Mister Marcus, and mister McGinty, go ahead; you won't make me cry one single tear, kind audience. Forget about, at least for right now, the Doogie Howser days, and let us take a little journey quite a bit back in time further, to a time that a particular 'traveler' and not the fake dude on the STAR TREK TNG show, but one who is as Sarah said on 10-SC Avenue in the summer of 1969, a bit darker than he was, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA, and yes, he was always fascinated with me, my high school, and my life, and for reasons that go beyond just material stuff; whether the few who know what is being said, can fathom it or not, as they in all perfect worlds are thinking, well, if you're being totally up front here about all this stuff, Mountainpen, then what is bigger than great sex and great wealth, and as I told a new friend of mine recently, on an e-mail message, the emotion that is experienced by being a real live 'traveler', is like riding a roller coaster at the age of six years or there about, and then take the thrill of this, if you can, and multiply that by maybe three or four billion times. Now go ahead folks, and tell me that would not totally dwarf the greatest sex life, billions of dollars, or any other thrill that the California Car Window Hollerers Club of mystery, could ever possibly throw at anyone. The proof of my statement folks, is the very existence indeed, OF the CCWH Club, in the first place. Even with all that happened to me in 1994-1996, this would be as we might say in mathematics, HD1,000,000,000,000,000,000. That does not stand for High Definition by the way, but Haddonwood. Now don't go dying on me, old buddy and partner, Paul. Yes, from September of 1966 through June of 1968, I attended the Haddon Township High School, and to be perfectly honest, I could care totally less. But for reasons that blow me away as of yet, my son in law thinks something about those days and that place, is monster ass huge, to quote the dude, in a parallel universe, when he said this to me, when I fell asleep one night at the Highview Apartments, in early 1996, in Sarah Williams Town, in New Jersey, Gloucester County, in Monroe Township, don't slug me one, oh great other traveler, and yes, I've got it all now, and lots of memory blocks have been knocked away, painful as it may be, in more ways than one. Maybe he was fine, and hopefully old George will be, but if not, he is always enjoying the hospitality of good old Table-15 at the Ricktown Manor Restaurant, on Linelane 9910, in Ricktown, Olympia. Give it up there, smiling Paul Stoddard. WOW, Mister Macy, and co-writer old friend Mister Strauss. James Patterson, try not to be too dam jealous, and no, none of this stuff is 1% fictional, and I only wish to the gods that I could tell all of you that it was. But this leads me to the 'HTHS', and a strange kid I knew from the school just two blocks down the street, for the first through sixth grade students, called James Stoy Elementary. Albert Pileggi lived right down the road from both of these schools, spitting distance, Hannah. Still, Tuggy was a cool dude, and would do anything for you if he liked you, and if he didn't, well, a name pops into my head, a grown up version of the kid that I knew in 1967, and that would be my pal David Roth's best pal for many years before he even met me at Caldor Department Store #113 in Woodbury Heights, NJUSAESMWG in November of 1985, and his name was Bob Vandegrift, the hater of Ronald McDonald, that I told about when my blogs were all new the first two years, back in oh six and oh seven. Still, there were reasons for my ending up at the farm outside of Haddonfield that was special, and had a cosmic reality all its own; just as I informed my educator in 1970, Mister David Leigh Smith. How I remember Irene Cara, the lovely eighteen year old diva of 1980, doing the National Anthem at one of the summer time Philadelphia Phillies games, wow what a gorgeous dish. Still, Albert Pileggi, Bob Andrews, Irene Cara, and others, take a back seat to the real reasons that the Phillies began to be part of a huge parallel event with me and my own personal life, right around this very time as the eighties replaced the seventies, and I had actually moved into the farm outside of Haddonfield, after indeed, and just as I told Smith in 1970, ten years before that; was no longer producing food, and instead, a new set of garden type apartments were built, called 'ROBIN HILL'. As I told Eddie Lynch Himacane on the eighteenth day of December in 2006, after McGuire and his crew accomplished their mission of again, destroying another one of my automobiles, this time without almost murdering me in the weeds and bays outside Atlantic City, and the US © Office has the tapes of me and Roth in 1988, discussing the entire thing, so don't play dumb ass with me, any of you; Trump or any of you other rotten bastards, just quit frikkin insulting my intelligence, please, TANKS! Yes, as I said to him before he eventually was forced to board the same bus that I was on this very route in 1970 that late night in July, the twelfth to be exact, around 10:30 to quarter shy of eleven somewhere, and right there with me were the great awesome girl gang that was known by many Jersey local teen boys, as the Quoddy's or the Quoddy Mockers, or the Quoddy Mocker Gang, of whom, the great Sarah Callio was one of, along with Nina Soifer, Paula King, and many others. Oh yes, I said to him, when he exited the vehicle and headed towards the bus, and he asked me when I would be able to go to his house, at this time, where he rented a small one little room, a place owned by the world famous almost, Hammonton, New Jersey, Judge Frank Rasso, and I quote now what I said, and maybe Tuggy should have been not so much there with us that day, but also there with Irene Cara and her two two friends, and also, not Jason Forrest Donna Summer, but the real 'McCoy', and maybe he would have been able to heed a warning meant for him, a lot more than it ever was meant for Eddie Lynch, “All bets are off”. Now Mister Macy and Mister Trump, I will not print a large 'W' word just to frikkin entertain your warped sick minds. Wait a second folks, I just returned from a hyperspace experience, and am mixing up a beautiful flower and a name almost like my youngest daughter's insisted upon nickname of her, with this other dude. STM is a very powerful thing, still, at least you are not the one in the shit can, Tuggy. Well, if the relief pitcher of those times, or a few years ahead, was good enough for the great awesome Motown Queen herself, Diana Ross, I guess they are good enough for all big blonds, and other big blonds, copyrighted music, motor cycle chains, and all potential reactions and or near infringements, but hay; I'm a forgiving person. Who gives a hoot-pollute about music anyway? I know I don't, walls or no walls.



END TRANSMISSION.























5555555555555555555555555555
































No comments:

Post a Comment