Monday, December 3, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0655




















SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER DCLV ---- (0655)

TEOHIV/TMCEAM/MORPRO

BSNF: “ANOTHER SUPER BOTBAR FOR MARK WAYNE MOHR MOUNTAINPEN, THE CURSED HUNTINGTON”

WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2295

SEND-BACK-TEXT DATE AND TIME FILE: 120312.976

LATE MONDAY NIGHT HERE IN FORT HELL PIERCE, FL-USA

© MARK WAYNE MOHR 2006-2012 BLOGS AND URL PROP



BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:




RED ALERT****RED ALERT****RED ALERT



THIS IS A VERY FUCKING BAD BOTBAR DAY, MY NABES ARE SHOUTING AND IT IS NEARLY HALF PAST ELEVEN, SLAMMING DOORS, NO MUSIC FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS, WHAT, YOUR FUCKING STEREO SYSTEM IS BUSTED????????????????? I DOUBT THAT, STILL, IF THERE REALLY IS A GOD OR GODDESS OR WHATEVER, MAKE THEM KEEP THIS SHIT UP ANOTHER FUCKING HOUTR, AND THEN I AM RID OF THEM, PK,EASE, IF YOU EVER CARED FOR ME AT ALL, SSJKK, YO, EVER!!!!!!!!!



This way, I can e-mail Debbie Morotto and this will be the end of them. PLEASE SSJKK, make them keep this up an another hour, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BROWN EYED GIRL YOU (BEG) WOLF WOLD, DICKY CHICKY NECKBITES, and no Roseann Delaney until 6:30 AM, please.



Let me tell you something folks. I asked GAGA-CAT why they were so fucking bad all through WEDNESDAY-FRIDAY and as you know, I got the answer of PCN-198, which includes WALL STREET in its matchbook items. The odds of a bacvk to back draw of this PCN are 81:1 against if this was just a random deal and not the great GAWNUM at work. Yes, you guessed it peeps, I asked why they are so bad again Sunday after one in the afternoon and then all fucking cunt day today as well, 198, and again, 198. TRANSLATION, the WOMO MILITUFORCE ENEMIES, AND DARK SHADOWS ADMITED THEROUGH THE BACK DOOR IN THEIR FANTASTIC FUCKING SHOW YEARS AGO, THEY OWN WHAT OTHER THAN WALL STREET, YO. 81 to 1 are the odds against asking GAGA-CAT and getting a random answer on both these occasions of why these filth ball slime eaters are screwing with me so bad ever since last Wednesday, with a little bit of a break on fucking cunt Saturday, and that is very very high odds. No pro-gambler in the world would touch a bet with those kind of odds for a million dollars. THESE COCK SUCKING MILITUFORCE WOMO ENEMIES ARE KILLING ME, and softly and covertly, not with anyone's song either, but with powerful technologies, and for those who doubt my sanity, I have a lot of fucking company on the great and illustrious mother fucking YOUTUBE, as thousands of posted videos are all right there in total agreement, so something is going on huge fucking time, and hopefully, the fucking end of the world is at hand, I of course don't buy into it for a second, but it surely would mother fucking answer all of my woes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAY A TON STRIKE THE SUN, not hunting, but IRON, pure fucking IRON, let us get this fucking nonsense over with, SSJKK, OK????????????????????????? You know you don't like working with people any more than I do, so why not just forget about that favor that I asked you over at the gate beyond Eden that day so long ago, OK? Go ahead and end it all, SSJKK, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stansgis no more there POPEYE, or in the case of KEISHA, POPARM-99! UGUGUGUGUGUGUGUGUGUGGGG, WARNER BRO! Jeese Louise, Surfer Fonty, this is Mack Kaiter rucking requeeniculous, YO BRAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! SHEEEEEEEEEEEIT!



OH IF ONLY YOU WOULD GET YOUR WAKING WORLD MEMORY BACK, SARAH CHAINS KRASSLE, YO. PLEASE FORGET THE FAVOR, I NEVER SHOULD HAVE ASKED YOU, IN ANY TENTS, OR CIRCUSES, WOW!



IF YOU ARE READING THIS ON ANY BLOG SITE WHERE VIDEOS ARE NOT DISPLAYED ON THE RIGHT MARGIN, AND PRINT IS ALL SCREWED UP, GO TO THIS ADDRESS:






HAPPY HUNTING, AND MISERABLE HUNTINGTON'S, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!



Nighty mother fucking night oh cruel evil rotten sick demonic world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Despite all this hell, my roulette is killing the fucking WOMO-MILITUFORCE enemies, on paper. Today, the nabes kicked my teeth out making 10 units, and over the past week, 19 units. As for my no no hush hush non quantum system, that made me three units today as well, and is continuing a more than 2 unit average in twelve most current games, even with all this hell and death siege!!!



HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I think I am being given no choice about moving out of Florida and heading to mother fucking ass MEXICO. This is not gonna' fucking work out for me, if I don't run away, as the nineties song tried to warn me even then, I am a fucking cunt dead man cubed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



END TRANSMISSION: WHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!





VIDEO LINKS TO BLOG FROM YOUTUBE:























































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment