Wednesday, December 12, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0671, TO MEXICO YELLOW-SHEETS












SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER DCLXXI (0671)

KING NEBNOOSHOO THE OLD SNEAK

12-12-12 THE GODS TAKE FUCKING PITY ON ME



W-----O-----W



do I have some shit to tell the world, but never fear, I'll keep it tolerable and somewhat subtle, yo.



Many people have heroes, even me, and with me, they used to be and in this order, Abraham Lincoln, General George Patton, James Earl Carter, and the other two are just not going to be mentioned for now, but the list is all scratched off now because, I have but one hero now, and it is a fictional character, known on Astral circles as a Phase-Four Entity (P-4-E). His name is Detective Ed Green, on the Law abnd Order television show, and there is only one reason for making this character such a great hero to me, and I will tell you all the story, and I do believe it has been blogged at least once before in my 7 year blogging career. Right about now, the United States Library of the Congress is having some Cardio Thrombosis problems, but I'll be Paula-Careful, WAYV, with my chosen selection of wordage here, I promise.



In 2007, after I sent down the last of 28 projects, and in this universe stuff has been changed, as you can see from the public records, stuff I sent down to them in 1980 is not there, but it is on the 1981 stuff so it's protected, and the 1977 version of the tune called, “LOST LOVE” is not on the record that I have printed for the blog, is not there because those records that I got go back only to 1978, as I believe this information is printed right there on the forms that I posted recently of my stuff. Still, even with the strange vanishing 1980 stuff from some obvious retrace job of world Laboratories that give me a different memory pattern than the world has that now exists or seems to, around me; there is a conversation between an examiner and myself that I wish to discuss, but after the usual long wait for a copyright to be sent even though as long as you send the filing fees and applications without making any errors the effective copyright registration date is when they receive the stuff in their office, a very beautiful building in Washington, DC, by the way; but in the summer of 2008, an examiner called me and wanted to discuss some things that at the time seemed just like my situation here at this Public Housing Building, you know what I mean as you all have had it happen so don't bother denying and lying, not to me or yourselves. I knew something was off, as though this examiner wanted badly to tell me something, but could not because she might lose her dam job. She wanted to discuss getting rid of a yellow sheet of paper that I had sent along with the copyright registration form, but even though the compilation project had dozens of songs on it, some old, some new; the examiner for no reason, began discussing the one out of 30 or so tunes, a new one, remade from older music with new lyrics, called, “SHE'S SARAH-STACEY”. I am happy she did not lose her dam job, but my entire life would be different if she had chosen to be a human being over keeping her dam job, Detective Green. In that great episode called “Shangrala” with powerful numerous wild Dick Wolf stuff, Ed Green also says to someone who was not all that thrilled to give up some information to him and Briscoe, and even told Green that he would lose his job, and I quote MY WONDERFUL HERO, ED GREEN, “SO YOU LOSE YOUR DAM JOB”!!!!!!



Not all folks are willing to put what is right, ahead of what is putting food on their table. This is why my new hero list is what it is, DWN-MARIE-KING, and HELL WILL FREEZE FUCKING OVER before you will ever be on that list, you ugly old drunkard maggot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If the world does not GET IT, then WOW, stay VOAGE STUPID, I am subtle here, but as many tell me including old Prosecutor ADA Ronald Wirtz of Camden County, New Jersey, the now retired Senior Wirtz that is, back very early in the fucking nineteen-nineties, “You're getting your message across loud and clear”, he was talking about the JASON FORREST TAPES, that were stolen out of my friendly Saturn automobile at a not very fucking FRIENDLY Northeast Philadelphia restaurant on route One (Roosevelt boulevard) back in late summer time of 1996, if my memories are serving me accurately, and without too much interference from hyperspace and transdimensional shifting displacements of SPACE-TIME-MIND causing memory altering and other major side effects!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I say it, you know, WOW, kind sir, Ron Wirtz Senior, and you thought I would never find her!
 

************************END OF THIS BLOGGING TRANSMISSION, YO FOLKS*********************

No comments:

Post a Comment