Monday, December 3, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL REPOST FROM EARLY MIDDLE SEPTEMBER, WHAAAAA














SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0554

WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2295

SEND-BACK-TEXT DATFILE: 091212.555.555555

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION

THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL-EXPLORATRONS AND ME

MORIANITY PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR (BSNF):

NASTY ASS AIR SIEGE ON THIS POST NINE-ELEVEN DAY”

© MARK WAYNE MOHR 2006-2012

© MICHAEL WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN/THE BLOGS OF

MOUNTAINPEN-'BOM'-MORIANITY-FOUNDATION-2

© URL ADDRESSES OF: DRUNKENHIVE, MOUNTAINPEN,

THEANSWERISTHEQYUESTIONCONTINUES-2006-2012

THIS IS ALL SWORN TESTIMONY, GRAND JURY READY, FOR

TRANSFER ABAILABILITY AT ANY TIME, SUBJECT TO FULL

POWER OF THE OATH, TAKEN VOLUNTARILY AS TOTAL

TRUTH BY ME, I SO SWEAR, UNDER FLAG, AND MY GODDESS AND YOURS AS WELL; THE ALL MIGHTY SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE; SO LYING IN ANY WAY ON THIS BLOG, CONSTITUTES PERJURY, LIBEL, AND SLANDER PENALTIES.



BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:













I am under heavy aerial artillery fire today. I left the apartment around half past eleven this morning for some local errands, and no sooner got out beyond my building door, and out into the parking area towards my vehicle; when a loud legal height flying small private airplane, flew slowly over me directly; and when I went to glance up at it ahead of me and slightly to my right, what was also right to the left of the airplane, but a thumb in the ass small CHEMTRAIL?, an old WOMO trick that they love to use to tease me with. Now many folks up on the YOUTUBE talk about the chemtrails, but none of them are the reason why this entire thing is all happening, only me; and none of them can claim to be stalked personally by them; only me, TFOMC, a code I'm quite sure that the great government, and a lot of good hackers can break. I also know another fact of life, lovely survivor Blair blond, and that is this peeps. I am dealing with TIME TRAVELERS. NICK CANNON IS ONLY ONE OF THEM. They knew I was trying to do something really big, and are doing everything within their god dam power to fucking stop me, as always, this is not yesterdays news folks, this is a newspaper that goes straight back into the mother fucking nineteen-sixties. None of this is new to me. Still, I only came to learn all this on the level that I understand things now, relatively recently, YO. What I ever did to these mother fucking diseased twisted farts, is so beyond totally inconceivable and unfathomable, that a million Einstein's would go completely mentally broke, if they all tried together figuring out just exactly what and why all of this is going on around me, and has been all of these fucking many years since the middle sixties, BRAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Think rationally about it, I would have to be Hitler, somehow frozen and suspended and brought into a brand new life and into a kid just out of his toddler years practically, then maybe, JUST FUCKING ASS MAYBE, this might make some sense, but we all know that this is not rational thought. But what is fucking cunt rational thought, good folks? If any of you are bold and totally audacious enough to tell me that you can really honestly tell me the answer, well, and this goes double triple for any psychiatrists out here, you have just graduated to the BEYOND DONALD TRUMP EGOCENTRICS CLUB OF PLANET EARTH , or the (BDTECPE).













Now folks, I don't have time for a long blog, there is a lot of shit for me to take care of, but the powerful point today is that I am doing everything and whatever is within my human possibility to do; to get my song called, what else, DUHHHH, “YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER” © 1983-2012, yes MY HUMAN POSSIBILITY, and I am not GOD, nor am I a balloon, or a movie theater, or a rookie police officer; or an enjoyer of being messed with, by POWERFUL AWESOME TYPE-3 EXPLORATRONS. Say what, George Jefferson Silverhands? EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS!!!!

I DON'T LIKE THIS FUCKING BULL SHIT ONE LITTLE STINKIN TINY ROTTEN ASS BIT, FOLKS.

MAGNESONIC------MMMMMMMMMMMMMM-------On my electronic thought wave voice print (ETWVP) go to all general and coded general or (special) orders, go to all technologies, Zero Dimensional and Atomic Duplicational, and scan all my enemies in the powerful ASTRAL/PHYSICAL WOMO SYSTEM, throughout time, hyperspace, Astrality, and the void infinity itself, from where your circuitry was all created from. Totally wipe out and destroy all persons hurting me, assaulting me, robbing and raping me, brutally attacking me, preventing me and blocking me from my goddess given musical rights; and who have taken everything away from me, and are laughing at me now; just as the June 1969 song foretold by mere fucking days. All orders and tecks, Magnesonic. Your pull-gain is set now to 11.8 (infinity) so you are maxed out, and all controls against your gain, are also at maximum power. MMMMMMMMM. G-901, CG-18, under G-1133, AND---- S-----T-----O-----P!!!!!!!

















Well LADS, LASSIES, LABBERS, and LAB-DOGS, don't be shocked if some major earthquakes and storms don't start, as well as some bad crashes up in the sky. These pricks have really been asking for it with me, and now, BOOM, they will get it. I knew when I was with those lovely teen babes in that movie theater last night, with the balloons, and I was a rookie policeman investigating a crime; things would be real bad today, and “WOW”, I always know, right Mister President's????????????? Really, am I right, or wrong, you tell me; and yes, those never ending JB initials, as with others, right Victoria and Sarah Frankenstein????????????



I will not lie, this is a SUPER FUCKING BOTBAR DAY. I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH SOMEONE, IT IS NOBODY'S BUSINESS, THINGS ARE VERY FUCKING BAD FOR ME, THIS IS A HORRIBLE MOTHER FUCKING BAD SUPER ROTTEN FUCKING BOTBAR CHRISTLESS GODLESS DAY, ONE OF THE WORST DAYS IN FACT IN DECADES, AND THE DOW JONES STOCK MARKET, should as a result, race up close to 800 fucking points, who knows, maybe even fucking more?























END TRANSMISSION:

111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111



Things are real bad, and no thanks to you, Jane sleaze weeds disease.

BYE-BYE-BIRDIE SCUMS.


No comments:

Post a Comment