Monday, December 17, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0681




SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER DCLXXXI ----- (0681)

KING NEBNOOSHOO THE OLD PERSECUTED SNEAK

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH



12/17/12 AT 3:09 PM-EST



STARTING THE BLOG TWEET, CHIRP CHIRP:



On super strings of really horrific days such as this, all sorts of wild fucking bullshit can and does, indeed tend to happen as well as just the hell that comes from living inside of this super Stanley uncleaned mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I will tell only a few very very short ass things, ladies and gentlemen.



First, I made 2 units both today and 2 units yesterday, on SUPER BOTBAR TIMES 9 AND SUPER BOTBAR TIMES 10 days.



First off, my quantum roulette is a bit whacky and has been, with one group or faction of my WOMO-MILITUFORCE enemy, and that is the EVIL NABES FACTION. In five games, they still are losing to me and have been for the last several days by a couple of units each time, a total of minus 2 today for them and minus 5 more in the past two days. However, the air persecutor faction totally kicked my fucking ass by 5 units today after a very nasty late morning chemtrail siege all over me that has my throat quite sore now and unable to clear, Doctor Doogie Howser of 1989, saying only hello and goodbye to gifted children, special children, lousy Spell Checker systems of Microsoft Corporation, and other Illumi-Naughty Carpentry tools of the PAWM-PIE-ETTOS of the “That's not his problem Misses Mohr” glandular club of Grant Avenue and Academy Road. Nobody is going to tell me that the entertainment world is cleaver enough to come up with all of this shit, without me and Donald Trump Antichrist All Miserable Mighty, not behind it, spying on me and stealing my entire life away along with Donna Summer's dimmed light dances.



You see evil empire, this is the risk that you evil bastards run, when you persecute me to the point far past what other more normal mortals could handle without going off on a mass fucking shooting spree, which serves only to wreck a lot of lives and especially their own and leaving them defeated and the evil empire totally in tact. That to me is simply quintessential stupidity at its finest hours.



Long story short, this blog thanks the evil WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE for this SUPER BOTBAR ATTACK OF TEN DAYS STRAIGHT, and just about the most wild and powerful rotten unspeakable Thanksgiving Siege ever since the first one of these was observed by me in what other year than hello, goodbye, and gifted kids, in 1989, so where were you then Jim Pratt of “THE PERMISSION BARRIER”? I really honestly do have 256 legitimate reasons for asking you that question, old buddy. Still, I all ready know, a vigintillion times over, the answer to Doogie Howser, and why this cool funny television show all got started back in 1989, and no one alive will tell me differently and win the argument, so don't even go there, L-4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Learn from a defeated foe from 1998 by the name of sir Clarence Harris, who assisted Congressman Rob Andrews, abnd who became my good friend, after Bob turned his back on another old friend of his, and Albert Pileggi's. Still, this is why his attempt at running for president got all fucked up, the dude just is not a team player. He also forgets his old pals. But then many ungrateful people exist, so why pick on good old Congressman Greatvoice? Thank you Doctor McDonald Howser, for letting me have even still more evidence and proof, at least to my mind, that all of this is a great big horrendous game of the ASTRAL PLANE GODS, to distract them away from the nightmare reality of endless existence. Since there is a limited amount of possible non-existors, all other entities, SIMPLY MUST JUST EXIST, and space-time, mister Einstein has nothing to do with any of it as it is all just there when we are is our hyperspace choirs, or is their more sore throat meanings also hidden in that little group of 'too late' words, Mister Camden County, New Jersey Prosecutor, Ron Wirtz, who I met on 5 December on when you got it folks, good old frikkin 1989!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not his problem, no I suppose not DOCK, all though the CHEMTRAILS are a lot of folks' problems and my pal, PRINCE knows this well, and is up on the mighty YOUTUBE even as I speak-type right now, just type in Prince talks about chemtrails in the YOUTUBE SEARCH BOX, like DUH 2006 Walmart Hyundai cars, and suddenly seeing all sorts of Doogie Howser's, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh the gods, will this story make all of your great fiction work pale, Mister Patterson, that is if this waking life was a level playing field, and we all know good pal, it is about as level and flat as a lovely buxom woman;s curvy body, WOW, let us think with our top head, unless until we post up our blogging work, AHA AHA AHA, back further in time to 1971, right old pal, Mike McNulty, YO??????????????????????



Well, I said this would be a tweet, and nothing with me resembles a tweet, sorry folks, but yes, my terrific roulette system rides strong, through some really picked up nasty surf. Still, that surf generates powerful thoughts and possibilities combinations inside my head while I suffer at this unfathomable demonic intensity, and thus, it is always to the detriment of evil to overdo a good thing, even the harassment of MARK WAYNE MOHR, the pathetic deluded psychotic tin foil hat wearing whack job. Yeah, right peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



END OF THE BLOG:






















































No comments:

Post a Comment