Sunday, December 2, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0652




SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER DCLII

SUNDAY AFTERNOON IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA &

LIVING WITH THE ROTTENEST SHITTYEST NABES

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION

THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL-EXPLORATRONS AND ME

MORIANITY-PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES

BSNF: “NEW KID IN TOWN BEING QUOTED, MARGINTY”

WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2295

JANE SLUT SLEAZE DISEASE WEEDS NOT FONDAU TIME

ELELVEN-ELEVEN ROTTEN SHIT CLOCK ATTACKS PM

SUNDAY, 2 DECEMBER, 2012

© MARK WAYNE MOHR 2006-2012 ALL MY URL PROPERTY



BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:



Oh yes, same old same old, every other day pattern, with the exception of an alternate normally better day being also thrown into the mix a short while back. Still a child can see that just as today is bad and yesterday was only bad a short time in the earlier past of the day and quieted down after I posted my blogs; but keeping the alternated patterns, and there is no way the filthy fucking diseased sicko WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE will not be making two days from now a real bad SUPER BOTBAR BIRTHDAY for me, as they always do. How these twisted fart huffers live with themselves in the hugest Shakespearean question ever posed on this messed up planet of ours? Ann King and her lovely fucking Beatles daughter, really did me in for the rest of my cunt chewing toilet water gargling miserable twisted screwed up life!!!!!!!! My pathetic fucking life was dangling on a thin shit string as it was before I ever met Ed Lynch, their downstairs neighbor at Judge Raso's rooming-house in Hammonton, New Jersey; but once this fatal blow was struck, my life really went into a John & Photeous Overdrive, or the second part of the 1970 Life-Over Syndrome, up in 2006. No matter how you might ever try and ignore shit in this world, you will never escape the reality of the all powerful number three, or its multiples, such as the difference in time in years between these dates, and months. What little I had in life, was all taken away from me by the POWERFUL PEOPLE OF GUATEMALA, huh Doctor Joe Gannon at the fucking 1970 Medical Center. Still, these Mayan descendants today are whispering in my ear that just maybe if I wish and hope and pray hard enough, that maybe it could all be over soon. I of course cannot allow myself to believe that my hell will end in nineteen days, but wouldn't it be nice, to quote an old song from around the same era of the original John-Photeous date, per our discussion on the great Tennessee Avenue. Yes Paula, I wasn't careful enough with many things, and the giant cosmic wave got me good, huh Keisha and Helen of Armbreakville? Oh yes, Lifeguard Matte and his huge intimidating barbell set, strung across the little wooden pathway that led to the tower on the south side of the Central Pier, back in 1997, WOW, what a big hero all you dudes are down there at the ATLANTIC CITY BEACH PATROL, you feel real great and big, don't you, making a grown man cry like a baby while driving home with his mother from Atlantic City that hell-day in 1997, back to our Somerdale, New Jersey DEATHHOUSE????????????????



So why not right now, take this fantastic marvelous judge Raso property and DJT lives opportunity, to start really carefully examining just what the odds are that in the last 5 years of JULIA WHITE'S PRESENT CYCLE EARTH LIFE CALENDAR, or early 2008 through late 2012, which made up a 57 month period, ending right after I switch beyond 57 years into my next birthday come this Tuesday; but yes, just what are the odds, out of all possible people and family branches, that a branch of Guatemalan folks, Louis Laines or (CHICKY) to use Dawn-Marie's nickname of her husband, and all of his large extended family of brothers and first cousins who all grouped together in a world famous blueberry bog town in New Jersey, known as HAMMONTON; would be the ones who took my liberties and freedoms away from me during this last 57 month period on a 26,000 year calendar system, made by their direct ancestors, the freaking MAYANS? Just what really, would the odds be of this perfect total timing, folks, just fucking cunt think about this for a dam seck, OK, John and Paula, no threats, no radio stations, no music from my daughter, just cold hard fucking facts from the Walmart stores, and their relentless mother fucking attack, forcing me to remember those times continually, by replaying that horrible shitty fucking song over and over and over again, without any new kids in any of their dam towns, right Cousin Sandy, and once lovely tall buildings, and other great winds that rotate in the darkness of the demonic nights of hell??????????????????????????



Bing-Bang-doors and more doors, later the loud music follows, as the party club of the southwest 6th floor goes into full swing. Unless they make a lot of noise screaming and slamming after hours, I am left to grin and bear, and BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW. Ain't life grand, to quote Dave Roth from the nineties? Where are you when I need all you fucking guys, Joe and Andy, Dave, and Bright Ideas, Mizz Pat Parsons, from the Trenton Security outfit. I think their name is Pinkerton, and they say dots do not all connect together in a cosmic reality. Fine, who the shit then am I to argue with anybody, little nobody ass me?



I asked why those three days from last WEDNESDAY-FRIDAY were so beyond fucking siege-filled and SUPER BOTBAR, and my GAGA kitty cat gave me a powerful ass fucking answer to my GAWNUM QUERY, good folks, and I will give you this information. First, I have played the not-telling system as well as the NABES FACTION OF ENEMIES, with my roulette, and my daily average is as follows over the days through today back to last Wednesday. The Quantum Roulette averages me 1.75 units per game in a total of 12 games played, and a total 21 units profit. My hush-hush regular non-quantum roulette system has produced the following results since Wednesday last up through today, in ten games, +3, -5, +1, +2, +13, +4, +6, +1, -8, +6. This sliding score from zero at game zero, takes the unit profits as follows: +3, -2, -1, +1, +14, +18, +24, +25, +17, +23. This 23 units profit is a 2.3 unit game average, that without all the death siege may be quite a bit higher, as the negamagging is what brings luck-related items of any kind, even applying gaming systems to random draws, down to lower amounts. If things were even neutral, I would bet this figure would be close to double, but I can live with 230 dollars per game on very bad days, using the black gaming chip or 100 dollar playing level, and make out like a fucking ass bandit, YO. Negamagging is a verb, it is the action taken by the WOMO-MILITUFORCE to intentionally lower the luck level of their enemy-opponents by applying negatives and bad things into their lives. Try it folks. I fucking triple dog shoot your eye out dare any of you to man up and try and prove me wrong, you won't. This is all totally real, and the enemies know it, use it, and am convinced not just on me, but I doubt that anyone as of yet is talking about this anywhere n the entire internet, after-all, chemtrails were not recognized or discussed until the very end of the 20th century, yet they did not begin happening at that point, but much earlier. Now for GAGA-CAT and the Q&A.



The answer to my question of why last Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday; were the worst three days of attack with computer freezes and hacking, as well as neighbors off the scale, brought me the answer of PCN-198. OK, folks in general, and Mister Parklotsking, and WOW, look at the matchbook items, YO!



WALL STREET-----SEPTEMBER TWENTY NINE-----UNCLE HEINZ-----CAPITOL CITY OF PROVINCE OLYMPIA----- again folks, I'll say it, WOW---WOW---WOW---WOW---WOW--- and 2006 Walmart Hyundai cars. WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!



DUH, if you are not understanding MORIANITY, you are probably better off, and also, you are missing the chance to prove to yourself that there is no such thing as death, not in the way you perceive the event anyway. So now folks, I will take my little ball in hand, and go home, and leave all you rocket science Einstein's out there, to play your own baseball game. Just remember, it might be too late soon, and then, if you think for one New York second, that I will help anyone then, please stop entertaining that notion right here and right now, along with the lovely L&O-LU, not that I wouldn't, but simply, I won't be able too, that is what too late means. Learning things from one's own children is not always comfortable, but it can be a refreshing change, right Ann Concert King? To Paula to leave my pal Regis Philbin alone, as well as my wonderful and WOW TD BANK. Remember, I am watching all of you, abnd just when you think I am not, you are most likely bending down to tie your frikkin shoe laces over on Prostitute Avenue, back in 1980. If this isn't some really hot stuff, I guess I need to borrow some more of Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful state BRO, but beyond hot, in more ways than one. Still, at least you are not being tormented as you would be over in Dogtown or Mountainpen City. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Yes peeps, lessons will resume on how to become a TYPE-3-EXPLORATRON, but for now, get into what was already told, and give it some serious practicing, YO, as you'll be glad that you did folks.
 
I will now, TERMINATE TRANSMISSION:
 

YOUTUBE VIDEO LINKS, PAGE 5













































TEOHIV/TMCAM---CHAPTER BLOG #17
DATE AND TIME FILE #00000XXX
011508.543.52 I NOW BEGIN TRANSMISSION:


Morians and non-M, I have come 2 learn and properly assimilate some things in my life mortally, that were not quite as clear 2 me just a week or so ago. First, there R some nasty planes flying around today, a very loud and crash level one is hitting me presently here at Ann’s place shortly past one this afternoon, it is very bad, and yesterday, was so bad that non of U would have gone through it and have been able 2 remain one bit sane. It was one of those [what didn’t go wrong and happen to me] kind of deals. They will B very sorry. But this is Y these rock chucking scummy twisted evil blow bags got a reverse FULL EVIL EMPIRE yesterday with a Sunday win with the Philadelphia Flyers followed by a huge UP DAY with their fixed stock market yesterday, Monday. FLYERS WILL ENDLESSLY WIN AND WIN AND WIN AND WIN, AND THE DOW JONES WILL B UP AND UP AND UP AND UP, JUST AS I HAVE BEEN SAYING AND PREDICTING YEAR AFTER YEAR AND DECADE AFTER DECADE, U CANNOT EVER PROVE ME WRONG, NO MATTER WHAT SHORT TERM LITTLE REVERSES OF THIS MAY OCCUR.

I meant to type the word “frightfully”, and somehow it came out “frighteningly” on yesterdays blog post up, done early on Sunday morning from my security guard station. Loud sports cars and planes R harassing me to my death while I sit here, I am under a super death siege. I will tell my message 4 those entities able 2 grasp some part or portion or even all of them. Bearded Bob, as I have named this man that I run into upon occasion at work on the weekends, is correct, and I must never lose track of this. People today do not care about me or anything that I am blogging about. The joke of it is that someday not that all that far off, it will effect them as old men and women, or if not, their offspring, but then again, they do not care, ME ONLY, remember, is today’s world attitude. Let my great-grandson worry about it, I’ll B worm food. Terrible attitude, but if nonetheless this is
reality, I must accept and remember that it is, and learn to work around it.

WHERE IS THE LEGALLY OBLIGATED FORCE BEING WELL PAID, TO PROTECT THE INNOCENTS FROM EVIL PERSECUTORS THAT R IN BLATENT VIOLATION OF ANY AND EVERY LAW, AS IT MUST B A CRIMUINAL ACT TO PERSECUTE AND DESTROY THE LIFE OF AN INNOCENT PERSON, UNLESS WE R LIVING ON SOME HEAD HUNTING CANNIBALLISTIC ISLAND IN THE 19TH CENTURY!!!!!!!!! BUT SERIOUSLY, WHERE RU, STATE AND LOCAL AND FEDERAL ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES, RU REALLY GRANTING FULL LICENSE TO THESE MONSTROUS TWISTED FILTHY TRASH TO ENDLESSLY DESTROY ME WITH NO CAUSE AND NO TRIAL, Y WON’T U DO YOUR JOB AND PROTECT ME FROM THESE EVIL COVERT AGENCIES AND WICKED MILITARY SECRET COVERT-OPS THAT HAVE WRECKED MY ENTIRE LIFE, EVERY DAY 4 30 YEARS, RU TOTALLY WITHOUT HUMANITY AND HEART??????

The MO gave me a viscous body/diarrhea attack last night, and the entire day starting around noon made hell seem contrastingly like a million heavens, I don’t exaggerate. Actually, a supernatural event happened that has no explanation in the normal waking MW. I was using the last bit of underarm deodorant on my arm, the left one if memory is serving me correctly, and it was near 2 the end where many roll on type deodorants break off and out of their containers at the end and fall into the sink or onto the bathroom floor. I heard the thud of it hitting the floor. I looked in every inch of this small bathroom, after all, I am not some wealthy dude in a mansion with a bathroom the size of a city block, it is a trailer, and a tiny room. The thing fell, it hit the floor and I heard it distinctly, but it was completely nowhere 2B seen. When I opened the bathroom door 5 minutes later to exit the room, what was sitting out in the hallway, but this piece of underarm deodorant? Instantly I brought it into the bathroom and closed the door again, the door was closed, remember, I said that I opened it. I went to try and slip it forcefully under the door between the bottom of the door and the top of the throw rug nearby the door, and no way in Pluto-ville would it go through. This would make anyone half crazy, but I have come 2 accept these irrational-seeming occurrences as the norm, 4 me. Death angel attacks R constant, some Muzak is picking up, but no major things along these lines R needed B reported at this time. Spell checker does not even recognize Muzak, this is some strange new world I am in presently, and am willing and waiting 4 another shift 2 a place not this nutty.

TO THE UNBORN, THIS BASICALLY IS MY REAL TRUE AND ONLY LEGITIMATE AUDIENCE:

YU refuse 2 send me back any help, pop-ups and send-backs as I term them in my time period, and I know they R there, I have seen them and had my run ins with them, none of them appear IMHO 2B on my side of this fight. Since authorities refuse 2 believe me and do their assigned job, UR my absolute last hope, and if internet kicks me off blogger sites, they cannot kick me off my own paid 4 web site with its own domain, where soon, all my blogging texts will B updated to the daily present, and I will still B able to send my plea 4 help and message, into the FUTURE. This future exists NOW on the 4th dimension. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME. RU ALL DEAF AND UNCARING AS WELL? I KNOW THE PRESENT DAY IS, BUT ET’-2???????????????? Here is how these entities/gods knocked my lights out and gave the enemy and its evil empire almost 200 points of power yesterday. Death angels were buzzing all over me annoying me and this has been super off the dials bad for well over a year now, and then came the underarm deodorant incident. So I drive over 2 Eddie Himacane’s trailer, and 15 minpers later, get into my vehicle and head over 2 Ann Silva’s house. Out of the blue, and he calls this {POINT AND COUNTERPOINT}, and this is his
privilege 2 do so, but it destroyed my day and gave the enemy 180 trucking points on their evil and fixed Dow Jones. He started laying into me on my usage of the word DATFILE. He said it does not exist, it is spelled wrong, space it or use a hyphen and on and on. I kept trying 2 tell him that it is not a dat file short for data file or a dat-file or anything presently used, but stands in abbreviation for Date and Time file, such as now it is DATFILE-011508.581. 01 is the first month of January, 15 is the day number of this month, and the 08 is the year in this century starting with 20 and called the twenty-first century, as in 20-08. This is written by most as 01/15/08, but the slashes in a Datfile R not used. Then the decimal point means that the day on the left of this decimal is also broken in one thousandths or into millidays, as grams of pills in medicine in like manner R broken into milligrams or 1/1000ths of a gram, so in the example above of 011508, and 581 millidays or 581/1000ths of one day, we write the full digits and place the decimal in a perfectly normal place to represent this just more than 80 second period called a millidays, hence at 12 noon on the button, it was 011508.500 today, and 6PM or ¾ ths into the day it will end as .750, and so on. Datfiles R used in the future in much of hyperspace in a similar way that offices use now and have used, a system that incorporates both filing these by orders of the alphabet as well as dated times, called filing in chronological or alphabetical orders. I use this since I currently blog on more than one site, and use the same blog. As I plan 2 increase to more blogging sites as time goes along, it is easier 4 me one day, as I did last summer some time back in oh-seven, to begin a blog randomly as the first file of blogs that represent any blogs B4 them in a negative DATFILE number, and all blogs that follow, 2B represent as continuing and ascending numbers, and the Roman Numerals, numbers used by the Romans 2 millennia ago R used to express this. The reason 4 this is 2 help prevent confusions, as in all blogging sites that I shoot blogs up 2, as I do not always plan to send up all blogs, as some sites may B only interested in one part of what I discuss in my blogs, so when my blog is more about their subject, it would B shot up 2 their site on that occasion, and so forth. But, all sites will C my blogs, in a Datfile ascending Roman numeral order. There will B skipped numbers showing blogs not sent to their sites, but all sites will B kept apprised of all my blogging sites, the HTTP addresses, and any viewer can go and read any and all blogs at any time. World Lab has a complex system that I have borrowed in this time period in a very small piecemeal way, but works indeed on their principle. B4 going on, I have a blizzard going down around me, it never stops, and I am never left alone without any negative interactions in my miserable life. I honest 2 the gods just would not know what 2 do if things ever turned around, and I woke up 2 a day and year where there was an average or a slight preponderance of positive interactions 4 me in the overall package deal governing all of this on a Lawtronic level. If anything anywhere could ever in this huge inter-world of ours in this total cosmipoulation, drive my really forever bonkers to the asylum forever, it would most likely B this change over on a dime, do not think I would B able 2 remain sane, would love 2 try it, I will not lie, but I tell U again fully in truth, it most likely would B the straw that busts my crazy-forever back!!!!!!! Now, back to yesterday and how this [datfile] thing connects. So, Ed gets this sudden bug up his grass to almost insist that I stop using words like this or spelled wrong. We got into a real thing, that later after the set up for the day’s wreck was all ready cosmically in and locked into reality. Then I told him these R not data files and have nothing to do with anything used today, that there is a totally different purpose for its usage, etcetera. Computer word program hacking is real bad, just like it happened over the weekend at work, somebody loves to hack micro sucks word, even Himacane admits to this, and it is like pulling rhinoceros teeth 2 get Eddie to ever admit to hacking, I am just Mister Paranoid, his favorite name he calls me. Ann is my true believer. She knows how real this evil all is, hope she doesn’t end back up in the Atlantickrasslecare Hospital, like last time I did a blog similar 2 this!!!!!! When I said the TELEVISION SHOW when talking if memory serves me correctly on a recent prior blog text, the word program reversed it to show television, believe me, I know how 2 properly speak clearly and correctly, and I AM NOT doing these things that R in TOTAL VIOLATION OF MY CIVIL AND CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS. They reverse words in a sentence, as well as letters in a word. When I post up to blogging sites, they can enter worms into the machine so that the next time I type, they can type in their hacks and change my document, I know this, and they belong in FEDERAL TRUCKING PRISON 4 THE REST OF THEIR SICK DEMENTED MISERABLE ROTTEN LIVES, I cannot make Ed believe this however, I would rather avoid the spell checker as mush as possible as this is the biggest control in the system that they hack.. U try and fix one letter, and 8 words R suddenly knocked totally out of order, it in not me, I do not speak in a non-intelligible and in concise manor. I was raised where algebra-2 was a High School curriculum norm, now today it is college only, such as world-history. Gosh, does it really take 4 full years of 180 high school days 2 learn the important facts of American history. Anyway, Eddie and I fought and it reached a place where there was nothing left 4 me 2 say except, well, then I won’t blog anymore if I can’t do it the way I need 2 do it. He never even got into a mood like that B4 where he was editing my blogs and messing with me, so since I do not need any of these people, I just met Ed at the library, and couldn’t care less about any of this. I would B as happy if not more than happy, 2 go back to my hermit life that I was living B4, after all, these websites and blogs R not getting me anywhere at all, lots of time being totally wasted when I could B sitting at home enjoying DVD/VCR/cable TV, and good meals. My life for 1 and a half years has been horrible. I know I am fighting not only an uphill battle, but a head against the brick wall battle. It is total waste, and is making me totally miserable. We almost broke up, but he has no car, use your heads and do the math, I do not need them, they cannot honestly make this claim in reverse, and they know it. Now the day was set up to fail by a magnetized factor of a thousand plus, remember the previously discussed Philadelphia murder rate last year in oh-seven? Ed wanted a car that someone at Ann’s here, in here family, had told him needed a few repairs, but that he could have it. It would not jump-start, and the key broke in the ignition. He asked me what I thought. The front was banged up, no front blinker or lights, and ten obvious repairs were needed. I told him it is a total piece of kit and not to get it, and he agreed. Then he wanted 2 check my oil, and I pooped my hood. I had run out of oil in my trunk, so there was no reason 4 the oil cap where U fill in the oil should have even have been opened and off, and I have a totally blanked out memory of it. He checked the oil as he had a napkin to wipe the dipstick off with, and said half a quart low was the reading. I closed the hood and trunk, and said I would buy oil at Advance Auto Parts, not at some triple priced service station. I buy the oil, pop the hood 2 fill it with the pint of oil or half of the quart can, opened the trunk 2 take out my pouring funnel, went around to do the job while parked still outside the auto store, and bing, I see no oil cap. I searched everywhere I could, but it was not there. Then I went back in and told the worker and he said, I cannot drive it without the cap, it would not B good 4 the car, so boom, 11 bucks and change with the tax 4 a new oil cap, but what was sitting there in plain freaking view when we later drove back to Ann’s place right where I had my vehicle parked, but my original oil cap. I had all ready put the new one on and threw the box out the window in anger, torn in half. Ed wanted me to try to return it; I would rather have it as a spare. This ain’t the first time this oil-cap full-kit has happened 2 me bwaby-wuv!!!!!!! There were literally a dozen things all day like this, but I’d rather move to the real point to all of this. First, nothing would B going on like this if I had never befriended Ed at the library of Hammonton, NJUSAESMWG, while doing my early blogs in the first one posted on www.blogger.com called the MORIANITY BIBLE. Google up any of the 5 I keep on this Blogger site: MORIANITY BIBLE, MORIANITY FOUNDATION, TO WHIM IT MAY CONCERN FROM THE HEAD MORIAN, RATS, TATS, AND PLAYING REAL FOOTBALL, and this one THE EPITOME OF HARRASMENT INTERNET VERSION. Just Google it up and read. Aniwho, Eddie gave me a deck of playing cards a couple months ago, says he plays games only on the computer and had no further use of the cards. As U know, I am always trying to find a deck of cards that produce a “magic-range” as I term it, answers to querying the cosmos in the top or bottom 30%. His cards were used when my last several roulette systems totally crashed, and ranges R in maximum neutrality on Q&A with them as well, so Y? Simple ladies and lads!!!!!! He has been a super negative in my life since the day I met him and took him into my life; Y would his cards work in any other way but super negative??? Everything makes total sense, it is no different than the computer, the knowledge of it will eventually all prove to come together, for the most part Aniwho, and then it ALL makes such clear unmasking sense. Eddie means well, none of what I just said is his fault, he is a good guy, it is just that my life is too wacky and screwed up, and none of U MW entities can crawl into this. Do not even try, I no longer ask this of any of U. Live your life and enjoy it. Turn to the dust from where U came, and forget anything I say, it is for me and not U, as if it was 4U, I would long have been recognized by now and been on the J. Leno show. I do not care, and am speaking, as bearded Bob got me 2 realize, to the future, and only 2 the future.

HELLO TO THE FUTURE, AND GOOD-BY TO GEICO AND ITS CAVEMEN OF 2008-. Maybe U will B willing 2 work with me a little. First, we both know that I can get my messages 2 U in numerous ways, the simple idea from DARK SHADOWS TV SHOW where ‘Barney’ writes Julia the note from the jail in the old house and puts it in the furniture piece in there with him that he realized was in the living room where Julia would B in the future where he was attempting 2 reach her at, and little Aimee found it and it indeed got to Julia, Grayson Hall and Denise Nickerson played the roles, along with Jonathan Frid. Not one single lawtronic-counterpart is willing to help me let alone believe me, in the smallest ways back here in oh-eight. Somehow, the pipe and chain and Sarah R part of this future game that U futch-entities R engaging in, and all I ask is a slightly changed rules system in this game. If not, I will do something that will put an end to this world forever, and B4 this month is out. Take this any way U wish, but neither physical threats R being made here, nor will any laws B broken in any of this, yet I will B able to accomplish this feat. All I ask is a chance 2 get out of this evil place, to Hawaii or perhaps Sweden, as I plan 2 do. If I am stopped, I’ll set my alternate plan into motion, and then the curtains R gonna meet each other, and there ain’t no doubt about this Miss Chillie McKinnon crook!!!!
U can work with me through cards, we both know this. I want a range, U know what I want. I will settle 4 [35-minus] or [65+] and not one point more neutral. Give me this within 90 days, or the prophecies of the bible will start and the 4 horsemen will ride, take this as a promise from the great SSJKK, she is even telling me to relax my fingers, and I am typing at twice normal speed without one wavy line coming up anywhere. This is what I need, and if it happens, I will never turn the switch, those who know what this really means in both Atlantic City and in powerful world forces, and beyond, KNOW. Those not needing 2 know, will not know, simple as that. U also know that we R in the final tenth of the kalpa, and elections R really Y some of this is happening and built within the parameters of the human part of the realer games. Still, 800,000 is a lot of mortal world years. ‘That Family’ wants to make some new friends with the current day’s world power, and I can do something 4 them that their other pals, my MO enemies, cannot, and I will tell, and soon, when U do your part. Otherwise, a letter is going to the FBI and the US Attorney General, showing exactly where JEHOVAH without the middle 5 letters in her name is exactly buried at McGuire’s. This is no empty promise, it is a promise, better back the Dogtown off of me trash glasses!!!!!!!!!!!

FUTURE, U can talk 2 me in the cards through Q&A by lessening the hyperspace neutral channel or HSNC, while I can talk 2U through the internet, as these blogs will B saved 2 www.morianity-foundation.com under the blogs page, and the foundation itself will B set up as soon as Prudential Insurance sends me papers to make KS my beneficiary, as my mom who used
2B is no longer in need of Mortal World monies. Karen, I will B calling U soon, and leaving U another DECLARATION, and try please 2 get into my last several blogs. U will B running my foundation. This is the only way that I can talk to the future.

GOOGLE, SWIS, WORLD LAB, VOID INFINITY-6, THIS IS MY LEGAL WEB DOCUMENTATION:

I AM UNDER A PRESENT DEATH SIEGE THAT IS 20-30 YEARS NOW ON GOING, AND UNDER PAIN OF FULL PURJURY CHARGES, I NOW SWEAR TO ALL OF THIS. I AM BEING KILLED SLOWLY WITH TORTURE UNDER PREMEDITATION AND PLAN BY ALL PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED NAMES ACCUSED OF THIS.
COPYRIGHTED MARK MOHR/MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN-THIS IS ALL TO GET THE FLYERS TO WIN AGAIN 2-NIGHT AND START THEM ON ANOTHER HUGE STREAK OF SUCCESS AT MY HORRIFFIC EXPENSE. All words contained in my blogs R true and accurate and totally honest, with absolutely no additions nor omissions.


END TRANSMISSION UNTIL THE WEEKEND BRO-GREEN.









No comments:

Post a Comment