Tuesday, December 25, 2012

NOBODY CAN STOP ME FROM TELLING







YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER, TUNE FROM 1983



NEW 2012 LYRICS TO FOLLOW THE HARMONY MUSIC TRACK ALONG WITH:






The Governor discusses time travel intelligently, a must view for any real Morians, YO.





2:30 on Christmas afternoon, here in Florida, YO!







THINGS COULD NOT BE WORSE FOR ME IF I WERE HUNG

UP SIDE DOWN AND PISSED ON FOR TEN YEARS STRAIGHT.







Folks, I told my old landlady, Jenny Plageman, at the trailer park that she owned, when I moved in there on Halloween evening of the year 2000, in Mullica, New Jersey, the outskirt village to the west of Hammonton, New Jersey; never to make a god out of my GAWNUM, or Gawky Gaukauk's numerology. Unfortunately, I know its true total frightening power to accurately reveal the future, to any extremely skilled users of this; and I have indeed, and long ago, MADE A GOD OUT OF IT.







I asked the GAGA CAT why my nice Blogging Audience or for short, I've called my Blogaud, has basically all but vanished away early this December, as it had grown to nearly 7,000 hits in a year and I figured this had to be a continuous 15-50 audience, not real big, but then, I am not Britney Spears, Justin Beiber, or any of these lovely darling entertainment peeps, and also, I am not young, and the internet world makes no bones about the fact they really only like the young, and that we old fucks are just in the way, out of place, and annoying to them. Well, my smirky answer to all of you kiddies is thissssss, Mizz Erica AMC Snakes, of 1983.



You just watch as decade after decade, not only will the real way you look at 3 AM change, but so will the way you feel in your body no matter what you may try and do to prevent it, and on top of that, you will find a new generation behind you that wants nothing to do with you, so what comes around does indeed go around, abnd you will all get yours for thinking of us older farts as so unimportant, irrelevant, and uninteresting. If we old fucks were really smart, we'd all let you stumble and fall into deep holes and never even so much as try and stop you by grabbing an arm or lending a word of advice. I am not saying we are all full of great wisdom or that our wisdom applies in a new generation, as even the great super minds of the American forefathers realized this fallacy, and created elasticity in the United State4s Constitution, hence, our many amendments to it, as these mental giants foresaw this need and made the necessary provisions for this.



But getting back to GAWKY and his true ultimate mathematical wisdom with numeration, that realizes somehow that space-time-mind fields of electromagnetic energies and the many inter-relationships of living humans here on Planet Earth, can be much more accurately connected together with an old biblical truth of using the scripture to compare the scripture, something known well to the majority of the intelligent clergy persons of the world and I had nothing to do with originating. Its idea goes far back into antiquity, I assure you. Anyway, astronomy, astrology, and our consciousness, when combined properly, is this GAWNUM thing, and it is so accurate when properly used by practiced skilled users, that if you dwell on it too long, I promise you, you'll go totally nuts, and you'll love it, with or without a hamburger and a bag of fries in your hand and mouth, Mickey D. Pokerhands. Let me open up with a few little things here. I asked the GAGA-CAT, WHY I HAVE LOST MY BLOG AUDIENCE. I HAVE FOR THE MOST PART. For months since last spring, the view counter on the blog user page went from 1000 views, suddenly up to just under 7000 views, and week after week and month after month, it raced up, until the very beginning of this very month of December of 2012, the end of MORIANITY, and seemingly, JUST AS THE ANCIENT FUCKING MAYANS SEEMED TO SOMEHOW KNOW ALL ALONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Folks, I will not sit in here and play 'god' to quote a silly word that is no more than DOG, in reverse. GODS have names, and so do GODDESSES. I happen to personally know your great Goddess of this planet, the awesome and beyond hot, SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE, of Sahasra Dal Kanwal, the capitol city of the capitol province of the Phase-2 reality, or the realm of the ASTRAL, otherwise known as and labeled, the Bardo, the land of the dead, the underworld, the afterlife, the spirit world, and the list does endlessly go on, I promise WOMO, WO, and MO, THAT! Still, what I WILL DO, is simply tell you that I asked the GAGA kitty cat why this happened early this month, as well as shy nobody is ever interested in ever viewing any of my music postings despite obviously having an interest in my blogging text and viewing the posts I put up to them, 7000 times in just over a year since this second blog was started on the www.blogger.com/ website, owned and operated, as all things on the internet nowadays just about are, by the All Mighty GOOGLE GOD. It sort of has a nice ribng to it, Google All Mighty, and after-all, it is based on a very huge mathematical number of one followed by thirty three sets of three digit loop groups, you know, as in the 000 that make up thousand, then 000 million, then 000 billion, only this is 33 groups or 99 zeros, 100 digits with a one in the front, so just by using that name, it implies what it implies, as the lovely and all encompassing Goddess Scylla knows all too well, as in HER other world famous non empire ruling statement of 12 May, 12 years after I penned my song called, what else, SARAH, in 1996, still, the commanding way that these words do speak, after-all, even distant cuzz Dawn-Marie king knew about it at least unconsciously, and used it almost on a daily basis, when she would reiterate over and over to either me, her hubby Louis Laines (Chicky), or her mom, Ann King Silva, and I quote her again, “IT IS WHAT IT IS”. How is that so different from I AM THAT I AM. I noticed that the second that I blogged about the brand new IAMS DOG FOOD PROMOTION on the television a short while back, it was instantly pulled off, but how about the ad spots right before it over the past months of this year, notice the sky above the talking dog, literally GRID PATTERN FILLED WITH GARGANTUAN BRIGHT WHITE CHEMTRAILS? Just how much of this life, is going over all of you nice wonderful folks out here, anyway, YO? I-95 and my messed with McGuire memories, often done by actual time travel with Transdimensional Trunk Devices or TTD's, is the usual cause of memory blocks, changes, or other weird mental effects. You stay the same and things around you alter, so how can memory remain a connected constant to both worlds, worst or best; hell, I'll bet even lovely young Hannah Montana has figured that out by now, you know, the other MC, without the squared equations and marvelous computer take over hacks. Oh well, I've learned to live with Scylla and HER endless teen games, as what choice do I have? Also, I will always love Her no matter what SHE pulls. So aniwho, I asked why my audience has deserted me, and it is so obvious, whenever anything connects into MUSIC, good old mother fucking ass MUSIC, it is a total given, with or without any of Callio's friends from high school, given, Givens, or other rat ass holes; but yes, the entire year went to hell, and all because of that techno-pop post up attempt all year long, of the old 1983 song that was then called, “Girl, I'll Tell you Anything”, and now has a rewritten lyrical content to the Basically same music with very minor alterations, and a twin beat to the old one, equal feel and phrasing, only now called, “YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER”, in my opinion causing another quick off the air syndrome from the great fucked up Entertainment Industry or the EW or the true Astral Plane reality of these waking world doppelgangers, the LAMBRIGG CULT, encompassing all of the other physical life cults and groups, from the illumisnotty to each and every other one of them, YO. So moving this along folks, or nobody, or whatever, as Bob Andrews said so often to me down in Al Pileggi's basement back in 1975, as a teenager or perhaps just out of his teens, I do not remember anything now except his Oak Street home in Haddon Heights, New Jersey, and his old 609-547-**** telephone number. The Copyright Office of the United States totally knows this BRIGGBASE reality/conspiracy is real and true, otherwise how can an unknown nobody, down and poor and broke and out, all of his 58+ years, know so many powerful and name recognized peeps, it would not be possible by any random chance occurrence, and even old 'wehtahd' me knows it only too well, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So here is the answer from GAGA for why I seemingly have lost my viewers, suddenly, there we go again, oh great and powerful Wall-Oz-Mart, older kid in town now, and please Steve Marcus and Steve McGinty, I don't wanna' hear any of this either, you're just as lot luckier than me, with money and family support and no army of OTAMMIC enemies against you, I HAVE TO HEAR THIS SHIT, 24-7-365.2422!!!!!



GAWKY GAUKAUK (GAGA) 4-SHORT PEEPS, ANSWERED THIS QUERRY OF MINE LAST NIGHT ON x-MAS EVE, YO, WITH THE PRIVATE COSMICODED NUMBER OF MY MOMS OLD ADDRESS WHERE SHE GREW UP AS A YOUNGSTER, IN SOUTH PHILADELPHIA, ON 50TH STREET, NEAR PINE STREET, #440. Yes, good old PCN-440 folks, and here is the match-book list of items for this number.



The reason Mark Wayne Mohr, meow meow meow, that you lost your BLOGAUD, is all within the meanings that are connected with you and your life, from these following words and or group of words, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



JULY TWELVE, NINETEEN SEVENTY----GOLF----TRACY RICHARDS----CREATOR----YOUTUBE ACCOUNT OF ***********----BUZZARD----BALLOON----BABYLON----GOD'S DOG----EXTREMELY VIOLENT----PROPHET OF NOTHING











I also asked my GAGA CAT a few other things, and I will not be printing and posting it all right now on this blog.



Another query to the cat was, how come 12 year old's can do all these things with computers and internet, and everything I ever try to do is either impossible or takes me months when it takes them hours or less? MEOW, MEOW, and the kitty cat also said to me, PCN-385, to answer this.

HERE ARE THE MATCH-BOOK LISTED ITEMS I HAVE FOR PRIVATE COSMICODED NUMBER-385, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





PEE----DOG----GOD----AREA FIFTY ONE----FLAGLER BEACH----CALLED MY HOME----HALLOWEEN DAY----CASSETTE TAPE----



OK, so I'll say it folks, Jesus, W---O---W.















Well, whoever is, or isn't, out here, I don't give a hoot pollute in the hot interstate nineties with a million memory time houses of naked folks and UFO medical experimenters, if you ever click on my music or not. I am not here to twist your arm, first of all, I have the physical strength of a small child, and you would just end up busting my arm, and if it is the one that I use to wipe my ass, I've got some real troubles, so I am going to do my legally permitted thing until the CIA/NSA stops me or kills me, I will post up my links to certain YOUTUBE SITES, and enemies of the WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE be god dammed for all I care. I have rights, and they include freedom of speech, and Ed Lynch told me, along with ?Chris Bennett, that I needed to get my story out to a public forum. I cannot help it is most of those involved are not little runny nosed fourth grade Susie Temalocknerton, or the dude down the block, old Jeremy Pajootsio Junior, and indeed, these blogs are filled with name recognition and celebrities, but what you refuse to believe about me, is that I not only don't know them as the great peeps they turned into as they turned their backs om me, all of them, but that some organized power and or force that is totally humanly undetectable by present technology, was and is responsible for all of these things happening to me at various periods back in time, and this is why the two videos that I post up here, Miss AT&T Blake, and Mister AT&T Rambo,, from 1983 and 1984, are indeed being posted. So a TOTAL MIND CONTROL must be being used against me, the ETTOS, the great PAWM-PIE-ETTOS of the Astral Plane evil Gods, and their doppelganger humans down here in these wicked horrific cults, in this 5th dimensional hyperspace. You don't have to read my blogs and you don't have to click my links, but you won't frikkin stop me from endlessly trying to scream out the truth of my message, to the universe, YO!!! SO MOTHER FUCKING THERE, BRAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



My entire rainy day friends from the past, and my entire family, can multiply what I now say, by about two hundred and three billion: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.





SCREW ALL OF YOU, YA' TRAITERS AND THIEVES.





555555555555555555555555


















































































No comments:

Post a Comment