Monday, December 10, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0665


is your guide------------


YES, BUT WHAT?



THE ENEMY GAVE ME A CRASH AND A FREEZE UP, & THEY ARE ALL BEING REPORTED TO THE AUTHORITIES AUTOMATICALLY, AS PROGRAM OWNERS WANT TO KNOW WHY THEIR SYSTEMS ARE CRASHING, WHEN THEY INSTITUTE A RECOVERY SYSTEM. SOONER OR LATER, ALL OF MY ENEMIES WILL BE TOTALLY WIPED AND AND OBLITERATED FOREVER, JUST WATCH AND FUCKING SEE, LIKE FUCKING CUNT LAPPING DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE LIVING HOT SHIT WILL BE KICKED OUT OF THE WOMO-MILITUFORCE, JUST GIVE IT SOME TIME, FOLKS, WHAAAA.

















YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER, 1983 REWRITE

(C)2012 NEW LYRICS, FROM OLD TUNE,

GIRL, I'LL TELL YOU ANYTHING





COPYRIGHT MARK WAYNE MOHR 2012, REWRITE FROM 1983 ALSO COPYRIGHTED UNDER TITLE THEN, “GIRL, I'LL TELL YOU ANYTHING”, NOW UNDER REWRITE TITLE OF

YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER”









VERSE ONE



I'm so very happy for you, pales of fish so fresh and new



Let me ask you really nicely, could you spare us just a few



Oh my wife and kids are starving, could you help us make a stew



We're down and out, and we will even go to work for you



You seem to have about a dozen giant pales or two



I am so weak and faint and do not wanna' be so blue



While we slept inside the dunes, somebody stole my shoe



Oh please kind sir, just take some pity, let us work for you



We'll help in any way we can, and be your loyal crew



But greedy Mister Fisherman, this is all that he would say



I've been working hard out in the sun all day



And I'm not giving any freaking fish away



VERSE TWO



So when you add your salty tears directly in the sea



And when you're done your song of woe, that you have sung to me



Just take your wife and kids, and jump right off this big jetty



And right into the undertow, and stop annoying me



And talking on and on and on, and bothering my fish



You loud annoying bleeding hearts, that beg and cry and bitch



I have lots of work to do, and buckets must be filled



So either leave this jetty now, or someone might be killed



Guys like me must catch our fish, like farmers fields get tilled



People say I'm cold and cruel, on every single day



But I have got a lot of freaking bills to pay



So I'm not giving any of my fish away



VERSE THREE



They say the greatest mother lies there out beyond the sand



And mothers can get angry when their kids are out of hand



Storms blow out of nowhere and, a lot of folks have died



The sea can give and take away, while many tears get cried



And on one very special day, a greedy man was drowned



Ignoring waves that swallowed rocks with heavy pounding sound



Just another bucket and, then he'll have caught his fill



A lot of daring fishermen forget the sea can kill



The king fish of the jetty, just was never seen again



Yet locals claim the winds still howl these words from fisher Ben



I've been working hard out in the sun all day



So yes I have a lot of freaking bills to pay



And I'm not giving any of my fish away



VERSE FOUR



You'll be crossing over, later wishing you'd been nicer



You'll be crossing over, through the quantum waving splicer



You'll be crossing over, hearing all the trash they're talking



You'll be crossing over, and you'll have to keep on walking



You'll be crossing over, watching all the others eating



Feasts with banquet tables, where the fish keep on repeating



Forever seeing many fish, but never on your plate



You had your time back in the sun before you sealed your fate



You'll be crossing over, and you'll be a lonesome rover



Forever doomed to hear the words you always used to say



That you've been working hard out in the sun all day



Oh yes we knew you had your freaking bills to pay



So you're not giving any of your fish away





END OF SONG.



THIS DAM SONG HAS CAUSED THE WORST YEAR FOR ME NOW, SINCE I DIED OF AIDES IN 1983, AS YOYU KNOW, NOTHING CAN KILL ME FOREVER AND THE GRAVE IS UNABLE TO HOLD A CURSED AND CHOSEN HUNTINGTON.



AND NOW FOLKS, END OF THIS BLOG ON A SUPER BOTBAR DAY:

No comments:

Post a Comment