Tuesday, December 25, 2012

SUBMARINES AND SAT NURINE




THEN ALONG CAME SUBMARINES AND SAT NURINES”



JEWELLY WHITE CALENDAR 2, DAY 00005, 12:40 AM



Well there are a few teeny tiny pluses out of even horrible days and weeks and months and years, and I will gladly say good-bye and good ass riddance to twenty twelve, the worst year of my life since another same PCN, good old 1986, like frikkin is the “W” word super ass appropriate right about now or what, folks, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?

Hay BRO, this word sure ain't for the word WIN, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!













Codes and words and mathematics can be interesting or boring, depending on our own individual and unique lives. One thing I will guarantee anyone however, and that is that GAGA CAT and his unfathomably awesome numerological system is beyond hotter than July, and wonder not, Stevie.













What never bores me is trying to figure out where the great Commissioner Wolf will lead all of this end-days blogging for me, as MORIANITY, is indeed, officially over and done, gone, fine', terminated, kaput, zonked out, later baby. So where is this now leading, is the cosmic and Shakespearean great question? Well, as for my life and reporting incidents, that will keep me supplied with bullshit to write about for the next dozen ass lifetimes, and then did I ever really get that far deep below the pond and the past the peach fuzz surface scratched ice on many many topics that MORIANITY brought up as issues, over the past nearly full seven years now, YO? Then, of course, as new shit keeps going on, that too will be forever integrated with everything else that came along before it, as why not, this after-all is still my LIVE AND OR LIFE JOURNAL, that began as PHONE PROGRAM NUMBER 1 AND 2 on A and B flip sides of a cassette tape on February first in 1983, my first day in Atco, New Jersey, and away from nearly three years at 1802 Robin Hill Apartments, in Voorhees, New Jersey. I fucked up peeps, YO, sorry, I said on my last blog that Mullica, New Jersey was to the west of Hammonton/Blueberryville, but I was mind-hacked; and it was to the dam east a couple of miles, YO. I had no clue in this turd chewing world what I was getting into just by leaving Planet Voorhees, and moving to Planet Atco, I kid you all not, so don't cock licking laugh at me folks, PWEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!!! TANKS!!! My doing this was equal to the fictional character on the original STAR TREK television show, named FLINT. Both he and Agent GARY-7 played on both MEDICAL CENTER, as well as STAR TREK the original run with Kirk, Spock, and McCoy. Then I come to see that the L&O team even starred the great mighty secret interplanetary agent, GARY-7, non BIRD CHANNEL WPIX-1988, in their old show from early in the nineties, and I just saw the episode for the very first time back last Friday afternoon or Saturday morning some time. Hollywood and acting and movie making is a perfect parable and story scenario to explain hyperspace and its transdimensional multiplexed existence of virtually endless other 'us's' in this vast 5th dimension, Mizz McCoy, but the question still begs to be asked, in those days of the middle nineteen sixties, just who was this Marilyn McCoy and hubby Johnny Davis, from the original Broadway Show called, “HAIR”? Who the fuck knew squat ass shit about the 5th dimension, I mean a few peeps knew the 4th was time itself, but the dam 5th, hay Marge Leo from 1985, cut me a fucking break there, sweetie, YO!







That bitch resident manager promised me that doors would not slam night at night, and it is now one in the fucking cunt morning, and I just jumped a mile, with earplugs in my ears, at a super loud bunch of voices out in the hall, and then a super loud fucking door slam occurred. I'll dial 911 if it does not break fucking off, I promise you that WOMO SCUMBAGS FROM HELL MCGUIRE-FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







My time traveler enemies know I am blogging and am about to reveal some major fucking shit, so they MIND CONTROL, or you might say, they MIND-HACK, the nabes over there under their control from numerous possible hi-teck methodologies, right down to long term hypnotic trance control, with triggers, and anything could trigger it, most likely the ringtone on their cellphone. I will not ever use these modern things, as the more stuff like this you have and use, the more this fucked up WOMO-MILITUFORCE has its claws deep into you, and can manipulate and control your every dam ass move and yes, thought as well. My good old god dam mother was way ahead of her time, telling me they most likely can see and hear all of us through our phones, our radios, our televisions, all of it, and then with this new age tell it all to the world social media junk, we are literally giving away the amendments to the US Constitution on a fucking cunt silver ass platter, and laughingly agreeing to cooperate, with these aliens who took over our once real government a very long fucking ass time ago, BRAHHH!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes, I would much rather be robbed and stolen from, than through total absurdity, start inviting in the evil world, and just hand peeps all my shit; little as it might be, YO. This is what we all are doing, well you, I AM NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't be too disappointed with me, Mister Wayne Dyer. Great message though. It is never going to work for me, because I am not from here, & I am not one of you. But I do enjoy your seminars, kind friend. Go Public Television. How would the great Leticia Tilley put it, 'YOU GO', or was that 'HAY'? Anyway, I had to say girl, not boy, and I do not like saying boy, Lee knows why, not April, and not some teenaged make up kit pharmaceutical junk from 1988 either, WEEEEEEE!!!













Yes, good old Mister Sat, from early July of 2010, while I was working at the www.harvestfoodoutreach.org/ place. Now there was a character for anyone to tell their great grand frikkin children all about, if they ever had to endure the torment of being his coworker, Michelle Daniels, WOW, does this ever get dull or boring, Jesus mother fucking God All Asshole mighty, YO????????????????????????????







Shit in hell, between the mentally challenged man named Timmy Levinkorf, and Sat Nurine, and Warren, and Darius the great rapper, and so many others; even mighty President Ulysses S. Grant would be proud of me, for sticking it out up there for so long; and right next door to good old Roy's Cash and Carry. Now where are you all here with this, L&O-DA's? Lots of late illegal loud doors, and 911 is just a phone call away; and I will press charges against these scum bag rude uncouth evil monster pricks from fucking hell cubed. Oh yes something tells me that Monday and Wednesday, are going to be two real bad mother fucking days for me; and if this is the day I have to drive to the cops and demand to prefer civil charges for harassment and illegal noise levels after midnight with these trash over there across the hall, then fine, that is in the cards, if it is, and if it is not, then it is not, it really is a John Red Henningsen deal here folks, you know, just that dam ass simple Semple, YO, straight lines to the north all notwithstanding, wo, Sir Harner Highness. Rock stars, you can keep every one of them. By Saturday at the latest, my cable will be off, my internet will be off, and I will use these life reports the same way, just not posting on a daily basis. Once every ten days or so, I will put it all on a disk as a compilation blog, drive half a mile east to the public library, put in the disk, and shoot it up to the sites of Blogger and Wordpress, and save myself lots of needed money, as I am very tired of crackers and dogshit, and it is not good for my health either. I can still use my e-mail, but only 3 times a month, as I am not going there on a daily basis. Accounts do not vanish as does my life over and over again, and as Ed used to drill into my head, a computer is a computer is a computer. You go to one, you go to another one, the same internet is always out there, hay, so I am fucking retarded, sue me if you hate slow people, screw you; it took me a long while to catch onto all of this fucking ass James Bond bullshit. And I agree with my long dead fucking mom, I'll avoid this high teck world as much as I am possibly able to do, and still fucking cunt survive, YO!!!!!!!!!! Now let me talk a while about Sat, from Trinidad Island, same name as where all my problems got their origin and source, in Atlantic fucking City, New Jersey, on 10-SC Avenue, at the great and illustrious TRINIDAD HOTEL, still there, only now it is called, the SUPER 8 HOTEL CHAIN, yeah, chain. Hmm, where are you when I need you, Abbey Carmichael, Serena Sutherland, Jack McCoy; and other fellow coincidence haters from the fictional New york county Prosecutor's Office, YO YO YO YO YO YO?????????? Mary Greendress Tyler Moore in that Pearl Harbor Dream back in 1996, her earlier movie that year, “SECRETS OF THE ROSE GARDEN” and my unfortunate situation of not remaining ignorant to my past, or “NOT STAYING CRAZY”, to more accurately reflect the real script of the movie verbatim, oh yes red haired goddess looking for your daddy, you're not into time travel or Sargent Pepper so it would seem. Folks, know this if you ever know anything, in the name of the fucking Astral Plane Gods, I don't forget shit, none of it, no small detail of it, and none of it gets by me, even though I may pretend for months or even years, that it indeed has slipped over my head, shit does not, so know that well, Doctor Fell and David Henesy of 'Dark Shadows'. So how do we now slide old Sat Nurine Trinidad into this package of tonight's late blog, you may be pondering, if out here to start with, and if not, well, this is first and foremost my own LIFE AND LIVE JOURNAL, so it matters nothing if I am just talking to myself, or if thirty five quadrillion entities are tuning in from Delta-394QVRR-2997-WSLU-CAPPA-3, eighteen thousand years from frikkin now, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Before I go into this dude who drove me nuts at light speed squared, back in the summer abnd autumn time in 2010; let me get this out of the way first, and put it to bed, where I'll be hopefully, unless I am with the police writing reports all dam ass fucking cunt night, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Facebook has to go. All they do is fucking hassle me. They tell me I am able to unsubscribe to 'friending' notices, and I click the shit, only it does not stop. If I ever try to friend anyone who e-mails me to friend them, I get a FACEBOOK notice that I am some criminal doing something wrong, and so I tried deleting all the shit up there, but no, it stays there. You all are so mother fucking lucky, either you all are geniuses and I guarantee you that Einstein could not work this fucking internet, not if he was me and ge4tting relentlessly fucked with no matter what I ever try to do, and all I try to do are totally legal things such as answer people or follow legitimate prompts, and this is very mother fucking cunt lapping insulting and unpleasant, and I am going to talk to my lawyer, Doctor Jack, about a lawsuit for harassment that is of an intentional nature by FACEBOOK, and then he can have someone get me off this stupid ass fucking thing just as fast as possible, hopefully, Jesus fucking Christ All Mighty Goddess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes this man from TRINIDAD, the island just a few miles off of the beautiful country of Venezuela, in Central America somewhere; where the lovely angel Falls are, where I take Goddess Diana to upon occasion, when I trance out with an Astral or Phantom body; mysteriously was in New York City, and then Washington, DC; and was with me in a parallel universe as a school bus driver working for a woman named Miss White, in DC a while back, he did not remember her first name, and then a dream came to me back up in the hood in early 2011 or else at the end of the twenty-ten year; where we all were together, and all sorts of wild shit was fucking going down, and it was not too pleasant if my many faulty memories and recollections, are serving me even at all correctly now. All that happened in this dreaming-interaction, I was to come to learn was real and true right here in this universe, so I was in an extremely localized parallel reality, or universe, which is what dreaming is all about, but quite a bit more complex than this parochial quick explanation of it here right now on this blog. As for the jokingly referred to similar sounding word to this mans name, submarines, this was also something that filled my dreaming life, right before I was to start getting seriously obsessed, and for no rational, discernable, logical, or apparent reason; that I can stretch my mind to possibly think of, then or now, back in 1995; when my search to find the great SARAH KRASSLE all began, and seemed to just jump out, and into my life, totally out of nowhere, you know; like a water-hose, and with me kneeling, and baptizing myself; while the All Mighty in her present form, was inside some old wild west building, and talking to the media, about her plans to do something or other. None of this made any sense to me, back in 1997, 2008, or up here now, in 2012, NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One thing I will say for Scylla, she is the most awesome goddess, even when she assumes human lifetimes, not just because she is so drop dead gorgeous that your eyes tend to burn out of your sockets if you gaze too long at her, but it is just everything about her. I really hope you believe me Scylla, I want only the best for you, and hope your show works out 100% for you and is all you want it to be, and I am sorry if I have done anything that makes you want to take a poke at me, especially after seeing all the powerful muscle that you have recently put on. The last thing I need is for you to be mad at me, and I am just trying to get at the truth, and no one is willing to help me to do it, not one little tiny bit, so you really cannot fault me all the way. Recently folks, and you too Scylla, I mentioned the root name thing, you know, MARTINO, and ho the suffix changes by the person's nationality. English keep it as American root name of Martin. Spanish add the 'EZ' to 'Martinez'. Italians add the 'O' to 'Martino', and so forth. The same thing with the word in English, of ELECTRICITY. In Spanish, this word of electricity is still a root word ELECTRIC, but they change the more commonly used suffix to this root word that is 'ITY' to the suffix of 'IDAD' Just watch any Spanish Channel on your dam Comcast Cable or other provider of your service, and you will see I am speaking a very accurate truth to all of you. Now the 'TRINIDAD HOTEL', and years later when it becomes the CHAIN that is called 'SUPER-8-HOTEL', was also soon to follow, the events of my leaving to escape with my life, barely, and come down in the dead of a snowy stormy night from Jersey, down here to Florida, only days shy of the beginning of the year 2010. Then just over a half year later, I find myself working as a Harvest Volunteer, and paid by the Stimulus Package stipend from the AARP system on E street, in Washington, DC, that hired me; and then a month later, they also hired Mister Sat Nurine, for the same location; and so we met, early in July; after I was there for about one month time. He was sent not by AARP, but by powers in the WOMO and forces higher than any mortal knows about right now, to come there and mess with me. So was Nick, the traveler through time from 1996, or perhaps even a little earlier in time, as it was him, only younger by a little bit from when he bashed in my Saturn Automobile hub cap, and was insisting that I come and look at what he had done earlier, while I was on the payphone, and attempting to speak to my mother that day, after I left the Haddonwood Swim Club, and then the Gathering Place Psychic Shop. I know Nick Cannon is a time traveler, and I have known him since he was a young boy, and he has always done bad things to me, and he can come into my dreams, as can the entire clan, so it seems, with some type of unknown future mind control technology. Hell, my daughter does it on a regular basis, and it is very seasonal, just study the past years of my blogs since the early part in 2008, folks.



Well it is time for me to hit the hay, but not too hard, who needs all that straw all around the bed for crissake? Hurry hurry hurry, you might make it up those stairs, lovely one, just promise me this, don't beat me up, you are way stronger than I am, and a lot younger, you would massacre me, mighty SSJKK. Best of luck in your new project. Sorry I will not be able to see your show, I need to cancel my services, you remember what it was like a long time back, that song I sang to Kate, you could have sung that one every bit as well as I had the computer harmonize you doing YBCO and it will be done far better later, but for now, it;s a scratch job, just done for fun, at least I did finally manage to shoot the thing up there. I could triple you up and make you every bit the way you would do it, hitting notes even you could never reach on your best days, hay, that's high teck for you. Right now, I need to save, so you will do just fine without old me watching you. Give'm hell 'MY'.







Yes, cosmos does scream, but as the old Christmas song goes, “Are you listening”? If you have not tuned in folks, you're missing one hell of a noisy and never ending party, actually, I totally frikkin envy all of you, who I call, “LOW-FEELERS”. UP WHERE I AM, it all is there, in all of the moments. Nothing ever goes by me. I retain it all, I review it, compare it, make mental combinations; and do all manner of endless things; almost like an out of control wacky computer. What can I say folks, it is simply the way that my particular brain was wired from my birth, unless my mom dropping me on my head outside her house on the street, or her parents' house really, in South Philadelphia, at 440 South 50th Street, a long time back. I remember being in her arms and taking that fall, she did not manage that great Gabby-09-catch save, wow, cool show, MC. YOU GO GIRL!







This will frikkin compensate for now typing on fucking page eleven of shit eating eleven, ladies and gentlemen, here goes peeps, YO. 5555555555555555555555555555555555 5 plus 555555555555555555555555, times 555555555555555 and divided by 55555555555555555555555, is equal to I do not give three point nine dam smelly floating toilet turds, just let me see these lovely beautiful fucking ass fives, if you please, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time to dive into bed, Mariloo, my skies of blue, oh I forgot, forget that, too many dam CHEMTRAILS AROUND THESE DAM DAYS, YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nighty night peeps. Don't do anything I wouldn't do and you'll be bored shitless to tears times a million, BRRRRRR!



Here are the two recent YOUTUBE VIDEO LINKS, CLICK AND ENJOY IF YOU WANT, AND LOG OFF IF YOU DON'T WANT, SAWN YOU, FOLKS, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!














Governor Jesse Ventura talks about time travel, in ways that totally connect up with stuff from my own personal life; including the chance that his own distant relative, Salvador, was sent to me in 1965, to show me, and not Miss Wescott; how to tap my fingers in really cool ways, so that 'lightning' will respond to this, up in 1983; on a telephone receiver.










YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER, TUNE FROM 1983



NEW 2012 LYRICS TO FOLLOW THE HARMONY MUSIC



TRACK ALONG WITH: Only the opening title words are real.



To sing along with the new 2012 lyrics, go to my blog and click the SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0555, and scroll down until the page comes up with the words to the song, YO.





Here are some other very interesting video links to Youtube postings, for those interested in my story, as most of these will connect what Morianity is all about, in one way or another. Hay, if you're not interested, that is your business!







HAVE A VERY NICE DAY, PEOPLE.









Before you have that real nice day, the submarine dreams at Highview were all coming when I was going to the Haddonwood Swim Club, and they were all over the near shoreline of Long Beach Island, not far north of Atlantic City and Brigantine, in New jersey. But there was more to those dreams, and it involved stuff way up here in this new present time, and only recently have I been able to see the connection and correlation between these events. More will be told later on this topic, as it is a real good time now to say the word, and so I will, like, **W---O---W**!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment