Wednesday, December 26, 2012

GET A LIFE, WOMO-M2F










55555555555555555555555555555555



Let me post it up, YO, GET A LIFE, YA’ JERK OFFS!



http://youtu.be/Vqg3oty0JMU



Twizzlers, twisters, and King Kong be dam'd.



The real question here is if I AM a trinitrail.



I am no such thing, but then there is the word root deal, right friends? You know, a name like MARTIN/O-EZ or a word like ELECTRIC/ITY-IDAD, or another word, like the HOLY TRIN/ITY-----TRIN/IDAD.



YO, cut me a real big break here Margie Leo from good old November in 1985. Just what am I left to think after all these powerful submarines and SAT NURINES landed here at De Gamma's Fort Pierce, and went BOOM? Do you have any letters for me on that one, oh great and powerful Ozann and Ozdawn, and all the rest of uuuuuu's?????????????????



WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, or was that W------O------W?










No comments:

Post a Comment